Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 416. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Congratulations again DOPE team!!!!!

Well done! Very well done!

If you can enter Denver market than I'm sure the price will go crazy! Something like 1 DOPE = 1 BTC!!!!

I think 1 Dope = 1 BTC this is a bit LOOL...

I agree with you, Dope Team did it well and they have a good supporter group behind DOPE Coin, I dont think we will go that high, but i think the goal of Dopey is not unreachable if he works as he says...

I personally have a very good feeling in this coin and i can see a big future.

Big Dope Future is guaranteed, and I suggest to jump on board to everyone reading here as long the price is cheap, make day trades and make small profits every day, and hold DOPE as long as you can afford! Smiley

Peace!!

This is solid advice bud, the marketplace that we are entering into is worth billions of dollars, and were taking that number one spot. This is just the beginning of something very much larger.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
Nice coin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
hey dopey, if you need help in translation to german or french feel free to send me a PM  Grin

Thanks for the offer bud, I may take you up on this in the near future.

If you want it in Romanian let me know!!! Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
hey dopey, if you need help in translation to german or french feel free to send me a PM  Grin
Then write me down for Dutch. Smiley

NEW MAC WALLET RELEASED WITH REDUCED TRANSACTION FEES UPDATE NOW!

MAC: https://mega.co.nz/#!MdBBiDja!CpcyEyMX--iZJJg6cXvyV_bzmsD82QxbSycac2Iqz6A
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Position has changed, but Dope is the most growing Coin at moment  Grin Cheesy Wink Shocked Cool

If you can enter Denver market than I'm sure the price will go crazy! Something like 1 DOPE = 1 BTC!!!!

I think 1 Dope = 1 BTC this is a bit LOOL...

I agree with you, Dope Team did it well and they have a good supporter group behind DOPE Coin, I dont think we will go that high, but i think the goal of Dopey is not unreachable if he works as he says...

I personally have a very good feeling in this coin and i can see a big future.

Big Dope Future is guaranteed, and I suggest to jump on board to everyone reading here as long the price is cheap, make day trades and make small profits every day, and hold DOPE as long as you can afford! Smiley

Peace!!
legendary

Doesn't even have to be denver!!

"Finance officials in Pueblo County, the tenth most populated county in Colorado, announced that the two marijuana shops there have earned approximately $1 million in sales in January. That sum has produced approximately $56,000 in local sales taxes."

Source: http://rt.com/usa/sell-weed-colorado-county-tax-753/

IMAGINE THAT. $1M / month running through Dopecoin...

That would be DOPE man! Absofuckinglutley DOPE!
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
legendary

I'm making about one tenth as many coins at the main pool now. Darn bandwagon jumpers
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Damn my brain, I didn't expect it too hold it's value this long. I sold my stash in the 1-2K range. Sad

Big mistake bro, I told you I'm not done here until DopeCoin hits ten bucks a piece. I'm sorry to hear about your loss
I thought it was just a spike, I searched but couldn't find a reason why the price was going so high. I assumed it was just a pump. Ah well, still made a good profit on the first mining, and more DOPE will come!

Looks like a group are accumulating, this spike is not done with yet - +500% AMAZING lol!

However, I still consider this price PEANUTS, the market cap is TINY for such a promising coin.

It is pretty amazing if you think about it. A week old coin going to be accepted by retailers at a few spots and its just starting!
Activity: 364
Damn my brain, I didn't expect it too hold it's value this long. I sold my stash in the 1-2K range. Sad

Big mistake bro, I told you I'm not done here until DopeCoin hits ten bucks a piece. I'm sorry to hear about your loss
I thought it was just a spike, I searched but couldn't find a reason why the price was going so high. I assumed it was just a pump. Ah well, still made a good profit on the first mining, and more DOPE will come!

Looks like a group are accumulating, this spike is not done with yet - +500% AMAZING lol!

However, I still consider this price PEANUTS, the market cap is TINY for such a promising coin.
Activity: 52
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

What? We're working very hard to have this coin accepted in stores, in campaigns for medical marijuana diffusion, in a library/seed market and you sell all your stash that low?
Activity: 52

Jump to: