Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 412. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Aaand my stash of dopes has been bought back with a 50% increase Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Upping my investment and contribution to 6MH/s. Have a lot of confidence in this coin!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Where is the ninja pool?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

DOPE goes GREAT with LOOT!   my 2 favorite things!

legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
Activity: 854
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
You bet http://explorer.dopecoin.com/

I actually have nothing to do with that subreddit.
What a great community we have:)
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneDopecoin/

Woah, I just caught wind of this.. I can already see BitBlonde becoming one of our more popular forum members:)

Amazing.

This is crazy  Grin
I really recommend to clean the GPS-Tags before doing stuff like this.

Btw, is there something like a block explorer for DopeCoin?
legendary
Activity: 854

Woah, I just caught wind of this.. I can already see BitBlonde becoming one of our more popular forum members:)

Ah yes, it just keeps getting better  Wink

And remember kids:

"Things go better with DOPE." (we gotta steal that from Coca-cola, seriously)  Grin

Activity: 36
Hi!

i don't receive any emails from the official pool, I can't unlock payout.
My user id is 419

Can anyone please help me? aaron doesn't anser my PM.
Vancouver:)
Vancouver is laaaaaaaaame. You should establish Dopecoin in Toronto so I can use it.  Cheesy

@userpacman1

Not too sure on medical marijuana but I don't think it's legal yet.

As for just weed, it's not legal, but it's not really frowned upon either. Unless you're carrying like, 5 ounces, you're not going to get into any big trouble. It really should be legal up here, but you know how bureaucracy and law-passing goes.

Don't tell me about bureaucracy and law-passing, I'm Italian  Cheesy
Oh? It's lame like that in Italy, too?

I work in Italian neighborhoods here in TO. You guys are so colourful and fun, especially your old women when I do a good job (grass care).

You may get arrested for holding a couple of grams. We can't smoke it at all. Something is moving towards legalization for medical use but we're far behind.

I think you meant to say we are not far behind? 1 or 2 states have completely legalized recreational mj. Even a few cities on the east coast have legalized with those states soon to follow we're closer than we've ever been to full on legalization.
Legalize 2014
Activity: 238
Vancouver is laaaaaaaaame. You should establish Dopecoin in Toronto so I can use it.  Cheesy

@userpacman1

As for just weed, it's not legal, but it's not really frowned upon either. Unless you're carrying like, 5 ounces, you're not going to get into any big trouble. It really should be legal up here, but you know how bureaucracy and law-passing goes.

I work in Italian neighborhoods here in TO. You guys are so colourful and fun, especially your old women when I do a good job (grass care).

You may get arrested for holding a couple of grams. We can't smoke it at all. Something is moving towards legalization for medical use but we're far behind.
Official pool back online, sorry.  Will teach someone in a different timezone how to restart it shortly.

In the meantime always have a backup server just i ncase, this is always wise and is very simple for example:

./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.dopecoin.com:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://backuppoolgoeshere:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Thanks Aaron.

Official Pool is back up folks, feel free to come on over, take note of the code that Aaron provided above to ensure you always have a backup pool ready to go.
Activity: 36
Hi!

i don't receive any emails from the official pool, I can't unlock payout.
My user id is 419

Can anyone please help me? aaron doesn't anser my PM.
Activity: 52
Activity: 126

@userpacman1

Activity: 238

@userpacman1

Jump to: