Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 417. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Remove your low sell orders ppl! Let dope fly!

Remove it, lets go higher!! i'm trying to push the price up, I'm part of this Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Damn my brain, I didn't expect it too hold it's value this long. I sold my stash in the 1-2K range. Sad
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Weed is already fully legal in US states like Colorado or California and in Uruguay or the Netherlands, not to forget all the headshops worldwide, but who wants cannabis purchases on their credit card bill?

> DopeCoin is the way to go!
Dopecoin is actually "D.O.P.E.coin". The D.O.P.E. means Deep Orifice Penetration Equipment. Essentially, the coin is actually used by the IRS to finance more ways to you-know-what you in the you-know-where.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Remove your low sell orders ppl! Let dope fly!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
is the hash spread out?   nearly 1 THs on the network.....going through the roof!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
dope.internetarena.it

REGISTER NOW, ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN 0% FEE FOR LIFE TONIGHT, STAY TUNED!

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH --- PPLNS SERVER 1% FEE!

PAYOUTS EVERY 5 MINUTES!

Payout: PPLNS 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://dope.internetarena.it:3333

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

Everything is working fine, join us!

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Here we go with the conspiracy theories.

It's always eye opening, being on the other side of things that people call conspiracies.  This was good old market action, and I was a part of it.  If there was a conspiracy, then I wasn't included on that conference call  Cheesy
It was obviously the NSA driving prices up because Mintpal is a secret hub for the FBI and the CIA wants to make money off Dopecoin. Soon, the US government will make Dopecoin crash to put us all in ruin. Thanks, Obama.

Did you know about CIA gamma ray mind control weapons and chemtrails?  We should talk.

Also, FEMA camps.

Don't start him on chemtrails!!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
legendary
Activity: 1246

It's always eye opening, being on the other side of things that people call conspiracies.  This was good old market action, and I was a part of it.  If there was a conspiracy, then I wasn't included on that conference call  Cheesy
It was obviously the NSA driving prices up because Mintpal is a secret hub for the FBI and the CIA wants to make money off Dopecoin. Soon, the US government will make Dopecoin crash to put us all in ruin. Thanks, Obama.

Did you know about CIA gamma ray mind control weapons and chemtrails?  We should talk.

Also, FEMA camps.
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Hahaha ^^ . This is good.  I love a good conspiracy like the next guy! keep them coming! 

legendary

Activity: 574
Merit: 504
I think we're gonna stabilize around the 4500 mark at the end of today - good improvement
Sure... This was just someone selling to himself. Check the orderbook, they buy and sell amounts were exactly the same every time, no partial orders at all..

LOL and who are you? you have never posted here before, are you supporting another coin trying to spread FUD in our community?

Nope, I like pot, I wish your coin the best.

Just analyzing for myself and others to see if it is a good time to mine it now or not.

But since my opinion is not appreciated I'll stop posting.

It's not that it is not appreciated it is just that your opinion is simply not true.

To come in here when the community is having a wonderful today and make a comment that this is an artificial pump and dump aka scam is very disrespectful especially since this is your first post in the thread.

legendary
Sure... This was just someone selling to himself. Check the orderbook, they buy and sell amounts were exactly the same every time, no partial orders at all..

LOL and who are you? you have never posted here before, are you supporting another coin trying to spread FUD in our community?

I was taking out entire orders  Tongue

This may explain what he sees.  The marijuana culture is worldwide, and having shops accept the currency means check rearview mirror for moon.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

Nope, I like pot, I wish your coin the best.

Just analyzing for myself and others to see if it is a good time to mine it now or not.

But since my opinion is not appreciated I'll stop posting.

Jump to: