Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 64. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ill add some additional holdings as well after this report hits. Maybe ill move from top 30 to top 15 Smiley

Why not buy in before the report is released? With the bullish signs for most if not all coins at the moment one should be looking to buy as others are selling.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Ill add some additional holdings as well after this report hits. Maybe ill move from top 30 to top 15 Smiley
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
We are on our way for sure! Report will come out. Just been so much I've had to gather it all! Grin

I might have a bit more to add to that report ... something 'cropped' up this evening ... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
We are on our way for sure! Report will come out. Just been so much I've had to gather it all! Grin
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

DOPE is so good. 🚀🚀🚀
is it not a bit concerning that the top 20 wallets account for like 85% of the coins in circulation??? or am i misinterpreting the stats on the blockchain explorer?

The majority of people have their coins on Bittrex so the results are a little bit unclear. Although, there certainly are some big holders in the top 10!

If it would make people feel better I could spread my coins across 10 or 20 addresses Smiley
Activity: 1
Aren't you all enjoying the super low price of dopecoin right now .. I know I am .. picking and plucking up all those cheap coins Smiley

I suppose I am somewhat at an advantage because I know where development is at with certain websites .. so, here's your bit of insider knowledge ...

We are very, very, very close to completing the payment side of things for dopecoinseeds, just a few more tweaks to go as it simply was not as easy as we first thought to integrate things with cointopay ... also, most of the seeds are now available for you to view on the site and as promised, the list is extensive .. if you'd care to take a look then just pop along to https://dopecoinseeds.com

We're also nearly complete with .... oops, no I can't say that yet (bad Goldie) .. sorry

Excellent: we are enjoying the super low price ...holding and waiting for fortune

Monthly update report will be coming out very soon. Hang in there folks!  Grin

Thanks for the update  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
is it not a bit concerning that the top 20 wallets account for like 85% of the coins in circulation??? or am i misinterpreting the stats on the blockchain explorer?

The majority of people have their coins on Bittrex so the results are a little bit unclear. Although, there certainly are some big holders in the top 10!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Recently Posted : BUY CANNABIS SEEDS WITH STEEM ... Read All About It !
This was recently added into the slack group : https://dopecoin.slack.com/

Ok . . . we @dopecoinseeds are considering opening up the market somewhat and considering taking BTC & STEEM as additional payment methods ... In my opinion, this will allow us to increase sales to a wider audience and in turn raise the valuation of the company ... p.s. we will be running the company initially at break even re: sales/purchases and re-investing any profit into dopecoin by continued exchange purchases ... I'd like to hear your views regarding this possible development ...

If any investors are looking for inside info re: dopecoin developments, then I encourage you to join the slack group ... it's where most of the golden nuggets are shared first Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
The fun part about this whole project is that we are still at the infancy stage of operating a multi-million dollar currency for marijuana enthusiasts.
Our vision is strong and our community support and development team is even stronger!

Within the next month, we will not only see any official CEO take charge of the project but additionally, you will see the 2 million DopeCoin bounties (Currently worth over 37092.00 USD) being spent to further the DopeCoin project.

Everything that we promised will take place and our vision will manifest into reality!

Thank you kindly for supporting the project and we all look forward to the future of the DopeCoin project!

Sincerely,

Dopey

Nicely put Mr Dopey Smiley

I will guarantee that the first chunk of bounty will go on the first person to bring us a working android wallet, which allows people to enter into a dispensary and pay for their 'medicine' directly with Dopecoin, discreetly, securely and anonymously ...

We are already at the point where we can do this online, however, the vision allows for offline development ... including, if we can gather investors, to the first ever dopecoin dispensary ... proof of stake is such a beautiful concept, allowing investors to guarantee a 5% return on their investment through hourly dividends ...

And, that brings me neatly into my next subject ... the current % dividends on your investment ...

I run a wallet with 650000 coins .. at this value, I should be getting approx 5% (32500 coins per year)

The truth is actually this ... taking an average reading of 500 dopecoins a day (and this is what I have measured for the value above) .. that equates to 365 x 500 = 182500 dopecoin per annum ... a massive 28.0769 % ROI

Please tell me which bank you are with that can give that %ROI and i will sign up on the dotted line right now ...

Has anyone considered reaching out to coinomi? Dope was in coinomi but was dropped for reasons I am not aware of.
DopeCoin was never on Coinomi itself, there was one coin supporter that was running an Electrum server for some time, no idea what have happened to it though.

P. S. If someone is willing to help me launch it, please send a PM.
The fun part about this whole project is that we are still at the infancy stage of operating a multi-million dollar currency for marijuana enthusiasts.
Our vision is strong and our community support and development team is even stronger!

Within the next month, we will not only see any official CEO take charge of the project but additionally, you will see the 2 million DopeCoin bounties (Currently worth over 37092.00 USD) being spent to further the DopeCoin project.

Everything that we promised will take place and our vision will manifest into reality!

Thank you kindly for supporting the project and we all look forward to the future of the DopeCoin project!

Sincerely,

Dopey

I will guarantee that the first chunk of bounty will go on the first person to bring us a working android wallet, which allows people to enter into a dispensary and pay for their 'medicine' directly with Dopecoin, discreetly, securely and anonymously ...

We are already at the point where we can do this online, however, the vision allows for offline development ... including, if we can gather investors, to the first ever dopecoin dispensary ... proof of stake is such a beautiful concept, allowing investors to guarantee a 5% return on their investment through hourly dividends ...

And, that brings me neatly into my next subject ... the current % dividends on your investment ...

I run a wallet with 650000 coins .. at this value, I should be getting approx 5% (32500 coins per year)

The truth is actually this ... taking an average reading of 500 dopecoins a day (and this is what I have measured for the value above) .. that equates to 365 x 500 = 182500 dopecoin per annum ... a massive 28.0769 % ROI

Please tell me which bank you are with that can give that %ROI and i will sign up on the dotted line right now ...

Has anyone considered reaching out to coinomi? Dope was in coinomi but was dropped for reasons I am not aware of.

Sincerely,

Dopey

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

Sincerely,

Dopey

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm pretty sure tokersupply.com accepts coins. Best online headshop IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
What is staking? I am an investor, never heard of staking.
You can have income for just having coins in the wallet, why not? Smiley
legendary

Put coins in your wallet... leave wallet connected... let coins mature (about 1 hour)... start staking.

Staking is a reward for having coins in your wallet and helping secure the network through POS (Proof of Stake) do some research on POS if you have some in-depth questions.
Activity: 151
legendary
It is possible to buy and hodl this coin? Do we have to do staking?

You dont have to stake but why wouldnt you want to?
Pages:
Jump to: