Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 61. (Read 635462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
PS: DOPE currently up about 120% since this morning haha

Hold ... Hold ...

Solid volume on DOPE today.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100

Hold ... Hold ...
legendary
legendary
New investment is coming on board, I was speaking to some new crypto investors this morning.

We are still in the beginning stages of something much larger and we can expect to see a real announcement coming out soon for the marijuana based advertising platform I proposed months ago.

As far as the writer bounty is concerned, please give me a bit of time to knock out this next big milestone project as it will tie in with the final development stages.

Tying DopeCoin to a real-world technology within the MMJ space is important and will give the project real validity and an opportunity for it to hit that next level.

Regards,

Dopey

Thanks for the update Dopey. I doubled down on my position this morning in the 400 sat range as well. Holding for some long term growth. We will see what happens.

Regarding the writing bounty.. please let me know when you are ready. I will be happy to fill that role. Not only for the bounty but to also help project growth/development.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
New investment is coming on board, I was speaking to some new crypto investors this morning.

We are still in the beginning stages of something much larger and we can expect to see a real announcement coming out soon for the marijuana based advertising platform I proposed months ago.

As far as the writer bounty is concerned, please give me a bit of time to knock out this next big milestone project as it will tie in with the final development stages.

Tying DopeCoin to a real-world technology within the MMJ space is important and will give the project real validity and an opportunity for it to hit that next level.

Regards,

Dopey
legendary
Hmmm I wonder what is causing the spike in price this morning  Grin
Activity: 147
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
Imagine if dope made it to 0.002BTC,could this be even possible in the long term ?

I hope so

DOPE COIN GOLD does seem to have the best development team out there
& the team are actually working to introduce this to the world for a MJ Coin's real creation purpose -to buy MJ and MJ related products.

Saying that though is there anyone on the team working on a clothing line for DOPE COIN GOLD?
Caps ,  hats , t-shirts etc

Smiley

Yep I was going to run thedopecoinstore.com when I can find time...T-shirts etc using hemp cloth etc and in conjunction with THC just finding the time is a problem atm but it will come.
Activity: 171
Imagine if dope made it to 0.002BTC,could this be even possible in the long term ?

I hope so

DOPE COIN GOLD does seem to have the best development team out there
& the team are actually working to introduce this to the world for a MJ Coin's real creation purpose -to buy MJ and MJ related products.

Saying that though is there anyone on the team working on a clothing line for DOPE COIN GOLD?
Caps ,  hats , t-shirts etc

Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Yeah keep in mind that Cann was the biggest ripoff in the crypto cannabis space. The guy literally posted fake dispensary partnership pictures, took everyone's money and has not been heard from since.

They were delisted from Bittrex and just got back on today so I am guessing there is a collaborative effort from some of the people who got ripped off badly to try and pump and dump and recoup losses.
legendary
CANN is most definitely in a pump phase.
i looks like it could be just a few transactions in a ver short span of time, not good if your pumping a coin,
if someone pumped that much cash in to DOPE then they would be happy investors, guess they chose the wrong coin lol.
WTF whats happened to CANN coin, 0.002 high . 889 btc vol, price now dropped to 1810sats, i think that investor is going to be very disappointed with the investment.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Expect some news soon Wink
legendary
What needs to be done to qualify for the writing/media bounty?
We have a couple of version of the videos going to pepper California ... wander over to the slack and choose which one you prefer :

https://dopecoin.slack.com/archives/C03D90B1K/p1497641231478423
Activity: 1
Ok . .well you asked for it ... and here it is ...

https://dopecoinseeds.com is pretty much in the position to take payments in dopecoin .. we still have a few issues with inventory / layout to sort out, but other than that we're pretty much ready to rock and roll Smiley

I'll say no more for now and try and get a video together to show the process ... 

Very good news Goldie, i always did love you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
OK . .so where have we been today Huh

I personally invested a further $1275 dollars into dopecoin today ... for 3 reasons

1. the prices were ludicrously low

2. I know where this show is heading

3. As CEO, I am showing support to a great coin that can only get greater

I hope we have explained things well enough, if we have not, then I encourage you to ask questions ...

Respect
Goldie

I have been directing a small % of my trading profits towards buying more dope. I won't stop till I am # 2 on the rich list Smiley

Smart move  Grin

The smart move was buying back in the 20s Smiley
Lets say that I am NOT near the bottom of the list Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

I personally invested a further $1275 dollars into dopecoin today ... for 3 reasons

I hope we have explained things well enough, if we have not, then I encourage you to ask questions ...

Respect
Goldie

I have been directing a small % of my trading profits towards buying more dope. I won't stop till I am # 2 on the rich list Smiley

Smart move  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Respect
Goldie

Respect
Goldie
Pages:
Jump to: