Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 60. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
HI,
Today i open my old wallet (2014 -2015) and is not synchronized, so i download the new wallet but all my coin is gone.. Cry
I try to re-copy  wallet.dat file but it's not help.
someone can help me?
Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
But what is the reason of such a sudden price jump  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Over 1500 BTC volume?!? came out of no where haha
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
So what happens if I never did anything with this switch out? how to I get my coins? I was an orignally miner.
Am I SOL?

Thanks
Jason

Unfortunately, if you missed the swap there is nothing that can be done. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
So what happens if I never did anything with this switch out? how to I get my coins? I was an orignally miner.
Am I SOL?

Thanks
Jason
legendary
I understand, things happen. Unfortunately my understanding is that things had to go on. The previous blockchain was dying so the swap didnt happen for no reason.
Activity: 141
Pump and dump, Cann coin is the biggest scam in the history of mmj crypto. Look it up.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cannabiscoin-is-scam-1267945

I think that dopecoin is also scam, I lost my 600k of coins because I miss the swap time from version 3.0.03, how the developer deletes all these coins from the investors and miners, without being sure that all went to the new Gold version?

I think the key word in your comment is "I"

Yes... YOU... lost your coins. You did not follow your investment. There were months of posts and comments about completing the swap and you chose to ignore them. How is that anyone's fault except your own?

So the whole project is supposed to come to a halt because you were not following?
I was out of internet business for some mayor reason, it was supposed to save your wallet and remember your password, when the new version arrive upgrade only ...
legendary
Pump and dump, Cann coin is the biggest scam in the history of mmj crypto. Look it up.

I think that dopecoin is also scam, I lost my 600k of coins because I miss the swap time from version 3.0.03, how the developer deletes all these coins from the investors and miners, without being sure that all went to the new Gold version?

I think the key word in your comment is "I"

Yes... YOU... lost your coins. You did not follow your investment. There were months of posts and comments about completing the swap and you chose to ignore them. How is that anyone's fault except your own?

So the whole project is supposed to come to a halt because you were not following?
Activity: 141

legendary
I threw another short post together on steemit to see if we can keep attracting interest Smiley

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@drcharles/dope-coin-explosive-growth-and-development
legendary
Damn...

Currently
400%+ growth
400+ BTC volume
Broke 2k sat

DOPE Coin gone wild haha

So glad I bought in the low double digits....

me as well, been buying them for years. Dope should legitimately be $0.10 right now so this price correction up is somewhat expected.

Dont let the other weed coins fool you.

Since the swap, DopeCoins tech is superior to all weed coins, the dev is present and engaged, and the wallet is well "dope". Total Coins Minted: 124290.1044 DOPE

Ooooo, congrats to DopeCoin for making it to the first page of my Blockfolio app.

Nice, I have only minted about 10% of that so far haha Although, I have one of the larger wallets on the top wallet list so I should be catching up soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Damn...

Currently
400%+ growth
400+ BTC volume
Broke 2k sat

DOPE Coin gone wild haha

me as well, been buying them for years. Dope should legitimately be $0.10 right now so this price correction up is somewhat expected.

Dont let the other weed coins fool you.

Since the swap, DopeCoins tech is superior to all weed coins, the dev is present and engaged, and the wallet is well "dope". Total Coins Minted: 124290.1044 DOPE

Ooooo, congrats to DopeCoin for making it to the first page of my Blockfolio app.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Damn...

Currently
400%+ growth
400+ BTC volume
Broke 2k sat

DOPE Coin gone wild haha

legendary
Damn...

Currently
400%+ growth
400+ BTC volume
Broke 2k sat

DOPE Coin gone wild haha
legendary
BTW... congrats on making it to the 420th page of the thread  Grin

legendary
I look forward to it... I mean we are at a solid gain over the last few weeks but somehow CANN is 600%+ today alone. Seems quite odd.
Activity: 1

DOPE is so good. 🚀🚀🚀

We just need more people to realize this  Cheesy
The last venture capital meetup that I went to talked about 2 hot ticket items for 2017 and beyond.
Blockchain technology and the marijuana industry.

We are positioned to do well as long as we can continue to provide forward progress and outwork our competition, which we certainly have been doing.

New investment is coming on board as I mentioned. From a solid network of big money people. The affiliate marketing world.

As we push forward with real developments we can expect the trend to continue upwards.

Pages:
Jump to: