Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DOSH - Privacy Matters ~ CryptoNight POW utilizing Ring Signatures - page 5. (Read 6599 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
dosh? are you gonna help people onboard to this project? some windows binaries would be a nice start.

We are working on it. Please use a Linux system for now, and we will keep everyone updated when a Windows release is available.

Thanks.
Activity: 172
Yes use the miner that is found within dosh/build/release/src.
You can also use xmrig if you like. Many other cryptonight mining software are compatible. But for easiest when solomining, use the miner provided.

Maybe you need to reset your wallet. If you are using simplewallet, just reset and check. You can also try ./walletd if your familiar with its usage.

Thanks, I will check my wallet...

For the mining, if we want to use xmrig, we still need to know a mining pool Smiley Any news about that?
the concept of a fair division in crypto and transparent in the transaction is the excellence of the DOSH I guess. This sort of thing is very necessary for the middle of a large number of current crypto.

Thank you.
Yes use the miner that is found within dosh/build/release/src.
You can also use xmrig if you like. Many other cryptonight mining software are compatible. But for easiest when solomining, use the miner provided.

Maybe you need to reset your wallet. If you are using simplewallet, just reset and check. You can also try ./walletd if your familiar with its usage.
can some one give me the conf file for the doshcoin

You just have to create a folder ".dosh" at the root and everything will work on Linux Smiley
Activity: 30
can some one give me the conf file for the doshcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
the concept of a fair division in crypto and transparent in the transaction is the excellence of the DOSH I guess. This sort of thing is very necessary for the middle of a large number of current crypto.
Activity: 6
dosh? are you gonna help people onboard to this project? some windows binaries would be a nice start.
Activity: 6
I can only said that builds fine on Ubuntu Sad Dosh, any help?

Agreed, Compiles fine on Ubuntu 16.04, miner working fine also.  
Activity: 210
This is the worst start I have ever seen. no normal wallets, no support, no pools  Cry
With this approach, there is no future  Undecided
Goodbye dosh!
I can only said that builds fine on Ubuntu Sad Dosh, any help?
Activity: 63
Tell me please how to run DOSH on Windows!!!!
Me too. We need the Windows binaries.

Have you tried to build?

Yes. Compile with errors.

CMakeError.log

Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" failed.
Compiler: cl
Build flags:
Id flags: 

The output was:
He yдaeтcя нaйти yкaзaнный фaйл

Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" failed.
Build flags:
Id flags: -c

The output was:

Build flags:
Id flags: -Aa

The output was:

Build flags:
Id flags: -D__CLASSIC_C__

The output was:

Build flags:
Id flags: 

The output was:

Build flags:

The output was:

Build flags:
Id flags: -Aa

The output was:

Build flags:
Id flags: -D__CLASSIC_C__

The output was:

Checking whether the C compiler is IAR using "" did not match "IAR .+ Compiler":
Checking whether the C compiler is IAR using "" did not match "IAR .+ Compiler":
Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed.
Build flags:
Id flags: 

The output was:

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed.
Build flags:

The output was:

Build flags:
Id flags: --c++

The output was:

Build flags:
Id flags: --ec++

The output was:

Build flags:
Id flags: 

The output was:

Build flags:

The output was:

Build flags:
Id flags: --c++

The output was:

Build flags:
Id flags: --ec++

The output was:

Checking whether the CXX compiler is IAR using "" did not match "IAR .+ Compiler":
Checking whether the CXX compiler is IAR using "" did not match "IAR .+ Compiler":

Have you tried to build?
Activity: 63
It's weird... i start mining today on Linux: I suppose it's solo mining, I just use the miner in the dosh build with my public address and no other parameters...

That works and I found blocks! But... one or two hours ago, there was something like 600 locked coins in my wallet and 1xx available: when I check now (the daemon is always running), I still have my available coins but seriously less locked coins (something like 1xx).
Activity: 2
Activity: 65
Can I offer help? Russian translations, if required (ANN and White Paper, and other).

Russian translations reserved, thank you.
Can you share a mining pool?
Activity: 210
How can i start mining? i lauch wallet on linux? but not see options start_mining?
To run Dosh on Linux goes as follows:

go to your home path ~
e.g. home/ubuntu or home/user1 depending on your username etc

if confused just do the following :
$ cd ~

then you need to create a .dosh file as follows (within home directory):
$ mkdir .dosh

then you will simply run the dosh daemon as follows (located in dosh/build/release/src)
$ ./doshd

if you want to run daemon in the background:
$ nohup ./doshd &

We are currently working on providing wallets for other platforms too.

Any issues just ask. Thanks!

Perfect, that works!
The daemon is starting correctly now (but already 6 days of blocks...).

I will try the wallet when everything is sync!

But I was waiting for the beginning of the mining at first block Sad
Pages:
Jump to: