Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DOSH - Privacy Matters ~ CryptoNight POW utilizing Ring Signatures - page 9. (Read 6599 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 7
I've already found a very similar "dosh" project from 2014. is there any linking with them ?

DOSH ?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Congrats on the start of the new project dev!  People like to support projects that do their best to demonstrate community commitment, rather than founder profit.  Your initial commitment to not have an instamine, premine, or dev tax should give others confidence in your intentions.  I'm interested in supporting this project and seeing where it goes. 

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you have found interest in this project. Stay tuned and your always welcome to give feedback + suggestions. This project is for the community so everyone has a voice.
Hello Dosh,

Following this ANN day after start. Forgot to post a dm/message for making use of the network.

Would like to mine asap.

Looks like a cool project!

Kind regards,

PS. not allowed to dm you unfortunately. Could you dm me?

Hello,

I am also interested by starting mining DOSH Smiley

Hello. I was very interested in your coin and I want to become part of the project. for this I can single out my power of 2Kh  Cool

Thank you for wanting to support the network! Everything is being prepared for you and all the information + technical details will be released within the next few days. Stay tuned.
Great project. We would like to be the first mining pool in China. We have already successfully launched ETN, ITNS, TRTL and IPBC mining pool Now. We are waiting for the source code. Do you have ETA?

etnchina.io

Thanks for the interest! All technical details and information will be released within the next few days. We will be making a post when all information is live.
Activity: 210
Hello. I was very interested in your coin and I want to become part of the project. for this I can single out my power of 2Kh  Cool
Hello all,

Thank you for your interest so far. We have had a considerable amount of requests regarding using and mining Dosh. We are really glad everyone
has responded so positively. We understand some users were not able to send dm's due to their profile stats.

We are currently preparing a mining pool for you all, so anyone can connect and support the network. Many thanks to the candidates who got in from the start.

The pool and all the code will be published within the next coming days so stay tuned and keep your hardware warmed up!

For those who require assistance, we will also be creating a dedicated channel for tech questions on Telegram. However, for those
who prefer Discord, do let us know and we will create one. This way any user can easily connect and not be limited by their profile stats etc.

Thanks!
Activity: 172
Hello,

I have tried to send you a private message but I have this error: User 'dosh' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Can you change your settings? Smiley
Hello all,

Thank you for your interest in the project. For all the miners who are interested, please submit a dm for further information on phase entry and technical details. All code is made available to selected miners who wish to help out with the network. During phase 2 all code will slowly be released. We have had great feedback from you all so thanks and stay tuned.

Social media channels are coming soon; this will make it more convenient to stay in touch with you all.

Again, if you are a miner and are interested in this project, please send a dm.

(We have had many messages within the last few days so we apologize if we have not gotten back to you yet.)
Activity: 182
The github repo has no code, only a readme file, happy mining  Shocked

Yep... Happy mining with unknown wallet and config  Grin
Activity: 71
The github repo has no code, only a readme file, happy mining  Shocked
Activity: 172
Hello,

I am also interested by starting mining DOSH Smiley
Activity: 1
Hello Dosh,

Following this ANN day after start. Forgot to post a dm/message for making use of the network.

Would like to mine asap.

Looks like a cool project!

Kind regards,

PS. not allowed to dm you unfortunately. Could you dm me?
Activity: 95
Great project. We would like to be the first mining pool in China. We have already successfully launched ETN, ITNS, TRTL and IPBC mining pool Now. We are waiting for the source code. Do you have ETA?

etnchina.io
Any news on DOSH? Is it based on DASH?

Hi Supercoiner, Dosh is a CryptoNote based coin. Click here to find out more.
Thanks.
Activity: 148
Merit: 2
Thank you all for your interest. The network is alive and active now, for those interested please DM your interest.
Next entry phase will open the following Friday (23 Feb 2018)

Regarding social media:
More information will be released soon for telegram and all the other communication tools.

Thanks again and stay tuned.

Dosh - Your privacy Matters

You write that the network is active,and You have 4 stages. So how much in 28 days will you make yourself a premine?

Thanks for your interest. We currently have candidates securing the network. Please stay tuned.

Have a good weekend.

Mining without the public being able to access under the guise of "securing the network" is a premine with a different name. If you just said "premine available to exclusive group", that would at least be honest. I'm not a fan of smoke and mirrors or ninja mines.

I might show interest later but honestly, a cryptonote coin that has an unknown group premining is pretty shady since the coins can't be tracked.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Any news on DOSH? Is it based on DASH?
Thank you all for your interest. The network is alive and active now, for those interested please DM your interest.

Regarding social media:
More information will be released soon for telegram and all the other communication tools.

You write that the network is active,and You have 4 stages. So how much in 28 days will you make yourself a premine?

Thanks for your interest. We currently have candidates securing the network. Please stay tuned.

Have a good weekend.
Activity: 50

Regarding social media:

Maybe discord or something for communication?

Any Discord group?

Thanks for your interest. Social media channels are coming soon.
Activity: 68
Any Discord group?
Pages:
Jump to: