Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DOSH - Privacy Matters ~ CryptoNight POW utilizing Ring Signatures - page 7. (Read 6599 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
windows cli wallet does not connect to peer for synching? what about pool mining. waiting for it to start mining with my gtx 1060

Where did you got the wallet? There is nothing on the first page or on github Shocked

while searching i found this page https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/14220-dosh-information/ . There the wallet is listed, Downloaded from Mega. Seems no config file. But on opening it says bloc height is 0 and not connected to peers. May be dev have not yet started network.
Activity: 172
windows cli wallet does not connect to peer for synching? what about pool mining. waiting for it to start mining with my gtx 1060

Where did you got the wallet? There is nothing on the first page or on github Shocked
Activity: 30
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Is this project functioning now? I want to check more info about this project. Thanks
I hope the mining has not started "in private" and it's just an unexpected delay...
Activity: 210
The network will go live on the 1st of March 03:00 AM UTC(+0).

Today 2 March!

Where are the details? This is very frivolous of you!
Now 17.00  or 5 PM, time 3am passed , if I'm not mistaken. Where is the start of the network and the wallet?
Hello all,

Thank you for your patience! The network will go live on the 1st of March 03:00 AM UTC(+0). Please pm whoever is interested in supporting the network. For those who do not have specialized hardware, you are more than welcome to join as well. As this is a community driven project, we have decided to allow the community to setup mining pools to keep everything more fairly distributed. For those who are interested in setting up mining pools, you are more than welcome to get in touch.

We are currently also releasing a draft of our website. The site will contain information based on the project and what it revolves around. The website will be released the next day. The website will later contain more in depth content such as aims for the project including road maps.

Anyone in the community is welcome to contribute to Dosh.

Thank you!

AM or PM? Smiley

We still need info about the wallet, pools...
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello all,

Thank you for your patience! The network will go live on the 1st of March 03:00 AM UTC(+0). Please pm whoever is interested in supporting the network. For those who do not have specialized hardware, you are more than welcome to join as well. As this is a community driven project, we have decided to allow the community to setup mining pools to keep everything more fairly distributed. For those who are interested in setting up mining pools, you are more than welcome to get in touch.

We are currently also releasing a draft of our website. The site will contain information based on the project and what it revolves around. The website will be released the next day. The website will later contain more in depth content such as aims for the project including road maps.

Thank you!

Isn’t it past that deadline already. I believe it 4:45 UTC, March 1st. Nothing yet??
hope this project can be run with success ways, that's I reserved for the bounty program, good luck sir
Hello all,

Thank you!

Hello Dosh,

Thank you for the good news!

If the mining start today, what about the wallet? It will be released today?
Activity: 53
Hello all,

Thank you!
Hello,

How the work is going? Smiley
Activity: 53
Thank you all for your interest.

We are currently finalizing the code changes and pool adjustments. We are making sure everything is working in order prior to releasing anything.
We will be starting from block 1, as previously mentioned, we believe that fairness is the most important and want to give everyone a chance to mine.

The website and social media links will be available right after when the network has started. Thank you for your patience.

We are very glad a lot of you have shown a great interest on Dosh. Thank you.
Activity: 78
how do we mine this., I would love to mine some !
Activity: 8
Interested in mining, however I can't send a PM since I'm at the Newbie rank.
Activity: 182
yeah let's just wait.. i dunno whether it is good or not
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Still can't really judge the project to be a good one or another.
Will wait for more information to be provided here, so we could understand more about the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Great idea for the project. The truth is not fully understood the mechanism of its implementation, well, instead of a book at night I read white paper Wink
Activity: 90
The devs are not done yet mining their premine. LOL so lets wait until they had mined enough LOL
Pages:
Jump to: