Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion - page 19. (Read 28818 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Only 25% tokens for crowdsale? So in total, hard cap of all tokens 120 millions?  Shocked

Max DOV total supply: 1,200,000,000 DOV

Max DOV sold by crowdsale: 300,000,000 DOV

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
strange, why campaign results in bountyportal dovu my account be lost
 Could you please try to contact Irfan , the bounty manager directly in the bounty's thread, please? Thanks!

What happens to the estimates of the Stakes Bounties? I hope everything will soon lead to a working state

Sorry, but you are in the wrong thread. here's the bounty's thread link:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dov-dovu-blockchain-for-mobility-backed-by-inmotion-closed-2116852
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
DOVU to Participate in Jaguar Land Rover Hackathon

DOVU, the blockchain transport data initiative, will showcase its software at the forthcoming Jaguar Land Rover Developer Challenge, to be held in Slovakia at the end of the month.

The hackathon will take place around the theme of ‘smart mobility’, and will feature two specific challenges for developers: a mobile app that will incentivise car sharing, with the aim of decreasing overall vehicle emissions; and a seamless solution for multi-modal transport planning, uniting train and bus timetables, city bike schemes and other useful information within a single interface. Prizes totalling EUR 6,000 are available.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/dovu-to-participate-in-jaguar-land-rover-hackathon/

Activity: 211
Merit: 10
What happens to the estimates of the Stakes Bounties? I hope everything will soon lead to a working state
Activity: 10
Note the drop of the coin, but the details of the drop have not been seen, neither the time nor the address
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
strange, why campaign results in bountyportal dovu my account be lost
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Expert on Blockchain-backed firms David Drake Joins DOVU Advisory Board

The blockchain mobility project welcomes the entrepreneur and investor, whose previous successes include Alibaba and Lyft.

DOVU, the blockchain marketplace for transport data, is announcing the addition of a new and highly experienced advisor to their team. David Drake, Chairman at LDJ Capital, will provide counsel on critical issues including investor relations and international business development.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/david-drake-joins-dovu-advisory-board/

Great news. I'm looking into this project and it seems like it has top notch team behind it. adding to my bookmarks for later read.
Expert on Blockchain-backed firms David Drake Joins DOVU Advisory Board

The blockchain mobility project welcomes the entrepreneur and investor, whose previous successes include Alibaba and Lyft.

DOVU, the blockchain marketplace for transport data, is announcing the addition of a new and highly experienced advisor to their team. David Drake, Chairman at LDJ Capital, will provide counsel on critical issues including investor relations and international business development.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/david-drake-joins-dovu-advisory-board/

Activity: 6
TechCrunch reviews Jaguar Land Rover backing DOVU to bring Blockchain into the Mobility Infrastructure
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dov-dovu-blockchain-for-mobility-backed-by-inmotion-2116249
Activity: 127
DOVU is the next revolutionary wave of mobility. Amazing real world application and unlimited potential. Smiley Smiley

Hi ollivandre7,

Thank you for your support and endorsement.
Stay tuned for more amazing things that are about to come.

Cheers
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
DOVU is the next revolutionary wave of mobility. Amazing real world application and unlimited potential. Smiley Smiley
Dovu will be hosting another AMA today at 14:00 BST. The link will be shared on Facebook and Twitter at 13:00 BST (zoom.us link). Great opportunity to ask the team any questions you might have around the DOVU project.

Wink
Brilliant idea by the devs . I am hoping to join the ICO . It can fire. Perhaps, I'll take a closer look at the project. I'll wait for more information))

Hi miha74,

Thank for your support. You can find more details about our project at www.dovu.io/whitepaper
In case you would like to get more details about the pre sale, please send us an email to [email protected]

Cheers
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Brilliant idea by the devs . I am hoping to join the ICO . It can fire. Perhaps, I'll take a closer look at the project. I'll wait for more information))
Dovu will be hosting another AMA today at 14:00 BST. The link will be shared on Facebook and Twitter at 13:00 BST (zoom.us link). Great opportunity to ask the team any questions you might have around the DOVU project.
DOVU Board Welcomes Two New Advisors to Blockchain-powered Mobility Project

The blockchain transport data initiative, which is backed by Jaguar Land Rover’s innovation arm InMotion Ventures, aims to revolutionise the way the mobility industry accesses vital information.

DOVU, the forward-thinking blockchain initiative that aims to create an open, transparent market for transport data, is announcing the arrival of two new advisors to their board. Rob Jones and Lars Klawitter bring exceptional experience of both the transport and cryptocurrency worlds.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/dovu-board-welcomes-two-new-advisors/

briliant project, i like this project and i will be support team untill end ico. good luck for all

Hi Jankhot,

Thanks a lot for the endorsement and the support.

Cheers
Alright... sounds good. But what can we do with it en why do we need DOV? Can someone give me (a few) examples?  Huh

From my understanding it's API sharing between companies - for example, data on trains can be crossed with data on weather or data from in-car computers can be bought and sold, or insurance companies who install black boxes to record driving behaviour can make that data available.

There are so many data sets arising from transport and I believe DOVU will make them available on a blockchain-based network so companies and individuals can do research and cross different sets for data insight. At the moment nobody shares this stuff but DOVU will help learning and this is why the government backed them in the early stage as it ticks the box for 'smart cities' agenda.

it is more for companies than individuals but the system will support individuals selling their data to the grid.

Hi BitcoinUK media,

Thank you for this summary, its exactly what DOVU is going to do!
Really nicely put!

Cheers
An Interview with DOVU - CMO, Arwen Smit, explaining a bit more on how DOVU operates and their mission to shape data sharing within the mobility ecosystem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt0bHDtDusE&t=35s
Pages:
Jump to: