Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion - page 20. (Read 28818 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Following this thread,seems a great project

Hi,

Thank you for your endorsement and support.
Stay tuned, there are amazing things coming up in the next few months.

cheers
This looks like a really high quality project - where are you based?

Hi,
We are based in London.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Alright... sounds good. But what can we do with it en why do we need DOV? Can someone give me (a few) examples?  Huh

From my understanding it's API sharing between companies - for example, data on trains can be crossed with data on weather or data from in-car computers can be bought and sold, or insurance companies who install black boxes to record driving behaviour can make that data available.

There are so many data sets arising from transport and I believe DOVU will make them available on a blockchain-based network so companies and individuals can do research and cross different sets for data insight. At the moment nobody shares this stuff but DOVU will help learning and this is why the government backed them in the early stage as it ticks the box for 'smart cities' agenda.

it is more for companies than individuals but the system will support individuals selling their data to the grid.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Alright... sounds good. But what can we do with it en why do we need DOV? Can someone give me (a few) examples?  Huh
Activity: 34
Following this thread,seems a great project
Activity: 52
How can I invest ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
Shall we able to learn how much money collected in private presale? after it is closed.
Activity: 47
briliant project, i like this project and i will be support team untill end ico. good luck for all
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
I just want to thank all the team people especially ones that work here in this thread! you, guys, are very helpful. it's a real pleasure to deal with such professional and responsible people. good luck to the project! it's trustworthy, it's promising and distinguishes! great to work for you
Activity: 364
What is the rate of this dovu Token, on the announcement thread not included directly about the dovu / ETH Token level ...?
And when is the update for the bounty thread Champaignnya ...?
And it is not explained directly how the minimum target Dev. ..?

you can follow the news on their Telegram, The token sale price has not yet been set But their is a pre-sale running now.

Private Presale Details:
-------------------------
1 DOV = 0.00032 ETH
Pre-sale min. 142 ETH

And you must send an email to [email protected] to subscribe to the whitelist. and Everyone on the whitelist will receive detailed information how to participate in the private pre-sale

thanks for the details man, i am looking for this in the op.. where did you get this details though?

and, can somebody linked the bounty thread please.
Hi Centrum,

Here is the bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dov-dovu-blockchain-for-mobility-backed-by-inmotion-closed-2116852
Cheers

thanks man.. been looking for this..
happy to see that the manger was irfan.

are you a participant from one of the team?
Hey!! need spanish translator?? Smiley

Hi,
For translation, please follow our bounty link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116249.0;all
The recent regulatory crackdown in China signals the end of crypto’s ‘Wild West’ ICO days, but DOVU are staying ahead of the curve.

DOVU, the blockchain-powered market for transport data, has taken steps to ensure its token sale will be conducted to the highest standards – including crime risk management measures - collaborating with global accountancy firm KPMG on its company and financial structure.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/dovu-to-set-new-benchmark/

Hi,

Thank you for posting this, we are very proud of it.

Cheers
DOVU Team
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
The recent regulatory crackdown in China signals the end of crypto’s ‘Wild West’ ICO days, but DOVU are staying ahead of the curve.

DOVU, the blockchain-powered market for transport data, has taken steps to ensure its token sale will be conducted to the highest standards – including crime risk management measures - collaborating with global accountancy firm KPMG on its company and financial structure.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/dovu-to-set-new-benchmark/
What is the rate of this dovu Token, on the announcement thread not included directly about the dovu / ETH Token level ...?

you can follow the news on their Telegram, The token sale price has not yet been set But their is a pre-sale running now.

Private Presale Details:
1 DOV = 0.00032 ETH
Pre-sale min. 142 ETH

And you must send an email to [email protected] to subscribe to the whitelist. and Everyone on the whitelist will receive detailed information how to participate in the private pre-sale

thanks for the details man, i am looking for this in the op.. where did you get this details though?

Hi Centrum,

Here is the bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dov-dovu-blockchain-for-mobility-backed-by-inmotion-closed-2116852
Cheers

Private Presale Details:
1 DOV = 0.00032 ETH
Pre-sale min. 142 ETH

HI,
Here is the bounty link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dov-dovu-blockchain-for-mobility-backed-by-inmotion-closed-2116852

If you would like to get more details, send us an email at [email protected]

Private Presale Details:
1 DOV = 0.00032 ETH
Pre-sale min. 142 ETH

HI,

Here is the bounty link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dov-dovu-blockchain-for-mobility-backed-by-inmotion-closed-2116852
Activity: 364

Private Presale Details:
1 DOV = 0.00032 ETH
Pre-sale min. 142 ETH

Activity: 29
Hey!! need spanish translator?? Smiley
Activity: 261
This looks like a really high quality project - where are you based?
I was able to buy into the pre sale yesterday, i am impressed by how easy it was and how clear the instructions were.

I have absolute confidence in the Dovu team here and can clearly see this is a highly skilled, experienced and forward thinking team.

Hi VintageBazaar,

Thank you ever so much for your praise, support and contribution!
Pages:
Jump to: