Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion - page 15. (Read 28818 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Update:. All tokens received with thanks.

I had to take a extra step with one info from email, once I had this is was easy enough to claim tokens.

Looking forward to seeing how everything progresses,good luck Dovu team.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Has anyone been able to retrieve token balance in MEW ?

I followed the steps carefully are per email and adding DOV token, balance shows 0...

Hi Vintage Bazaar,

Is this problem solved?
If not, please send us an email to [email protected]

Kind regards
DOVU

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

I followed the steps carefully are per email and adding DOV token, balance shows 0...

If you participated in the crowd sale (Oct 3rd-Oct 17th)…
MyEtherWallet
Tokens should load automatically. If not, follow the steps below.
After you login to myetherwallet.com, click Add Custom Token, then fill in the following details:
Address: 0xac3211a5025414af2866ff09c23fc18bc97e79b1
Token Symbol: DOV
Decimals: 18
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
DOVU is now listed on CoinCodex. Monitor price in real-time and create a watchlist!

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

Activity: 85
Volume seems low. Why?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Can someone give me the the short USP of this coin???
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
I wonder what will be the further development of the project. According to forecasts so far, everything is fine. Hoping for the best! This company must be successful!
I also think that Dov will succeed in the future. A good indicator is that the Dove has support for Land Rover. And this is a company with a worldwide reputation!

Can you show me the source where there is support from Land Rover? Also, what was the ICO price of this coin?
I wonder what will be the further development of the project. According to forecasts so far, everything is fine. Hoping for the best! This company must be successful!
I also think that Dov will succeed in the future. A good indicator is that the Dove has support for Land Rover. And this is a company with a worldwide reputation!

Hi,
thanks for your support and trust in our project/

cheers
DOVU
Hello ! Anyone knows when will be payments for bounty campaign?? any news??

Hi,
please reach out to our bounty manager at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dov-dovu-blockchain-for-mobility-backed-by-inmotion-closed-2116852
I believe standard is 3-4 weeks after to token sale ends, but please double check.

Cheers
DOVU

Did you receive email from DOVU team to claim your tokens?

Hi,

we have sent the instructions about how to claim tokens and they will be transferred by the end of the week.
In case you need any additional help with the token transfer, please contact us at [email protected]

Cheers
DOVU
I am amazed that Dovu has the support of Land Rover, for me this is a sign of great success! This company will be very successful in the future, I'm sure of it!

Hi,
Thank you for your support and endorsement.

Cheers
DOVU Team
Activity: 572
Merit: 106

In the bounty thread there is a spreadsheet where Users can address mistakes until tomorrow. I guess after that it won't be long until the payout.
Activity: 152
Activity: 322
Merit: 40

I did not receive a message. Has it come to you? Today, the team updated the table and announced an award for the Bounty Company
Activity: 247

I am amazed that Dovu has the support of Land Rover, for me this is a sign of great success! This company will be very successful in the future, I'm sure of it!
Activity: 39
Disclaimer: All ICOs are high risk investments that may result in a total loss of investment.The rent token team does not guarantee the increase or stability of value RENT. *Rent Token is currently not supported by rental properties unless the funding goal of 1mm is met.Rent Token does not have a ICO minimum funding goal.The Rent Token will attempt to continue development if our funding does not reach $1,000,000 development may be at a reduced pace.If funding of 1 million usd is not met the existing token holders will still receive a buyback program at 6 months post ICO at $0.12 a token.
Pages:
Jump to: