Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion - page 4. (Read 28774 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
 I am very happy to see this project finally come to fruition, this gotta be one of the best thing that could have happened. I am very happy about this. Good job everyone! Smiley
Activity: 82
Like it very much, but I don't know how to participate? Grin
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I see there, the circulating supply should not exceed the 35M given out during  the ICO for the next 2 years???

Hi

New DOVU team member here.

I think the categorisation of circulating supply vs total supply can be a bit misleading, as all tokens have been already minted.
Alex Morris, Head of Product, explained this briefly in his AMA, on top of the Token Policy blog post.

We are now preparing some more detailed guides to add further clarification on this topic. Please check our Telegram channel, News Channel and Blog where we announce all the amazing partnerships and results the team has accomplished so far (another NDA with an OEM has been signed last Friday!).

Regards,
Max

Welcome Max!

I find myself daydreaming fairly regularly these days about how the future might look. Arwen really sparked something with her article on nudge economics. The ability to use tokens to gamify parts of our lives in a way that other incentivization techniques can only do in a clunky fumbling sort of way is fascinating. Looking forward to your update on circulating supply and whatever other awesome surprises you have coming our way.

But too few exchanges cause DOVU to be out of circulation, so we should get more platforms so that there will be mobility.

I would like DOVU to be on a bigger exchange more reliable exchange as well. Well really I would just like a fast and easy way to exchange dovu. Whatever that mechanism may be. The UX of going to an exchange is something we all deal with and is normal but most people aren't going to do all that. The use case for this token only benefits people if they can exchange their DOV for fiat or products/services (giving it value) quickly and easily.

So I think it's inherent to the vision that within this system there is a fast and easy to use exchange.

All speculation, but if I'm right then it's a milestone, and with the way the team has been executing milestones, Hitting multiple pilots in different fields, one being successful with BMW, and developing those relationships more then I have little doubt that they'll accomplish this at some point. Long story short hodl and be rewarded imo. They've unlocked a whole realm of use cases and mobility will be changed because of it. This is easily one of the most unnoticed projects that could easily transform the world. Just my .02 though, and I'm wrong a lot.

Now it's the people outside the circle about DOVU, because of your road show, but the people in the circle are also one of your goals. It should be publicized at the same time, exchange more in the forum, so that more people can understand the DOVU.
This is a great project
Activity: 48
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I see there, the circulating supply should not exceed the 35M given out during  the ICO for the next 2 years???

Hi

I think the categorisation of circulating supply vs total supply can be a bit misleading, as all tokens have been already minted.
Alex Morris, Head of Product, explained this briefly in his AMA, on top of the Token Policy blog post.

We are now preparing some more detailed guides to add further clarification on this topic. Please check our Telegram channel, News Channel and Blog where we announce all the amazing partnerships and results the team has accomplished so far (another NDA with an OEM has been signed last Friday!).

Regards,
Max

Welcome Max!

I find myself daydreaming fairly regularly these days about how the future might look. Arwen really sparked something with her article on nudge economics. The ability to use tokens to gamify parts of our lives in a way that other incentivization techniques can only do in a clunky fumbling sort of way is fascinating. Looking forward to your update on circulating supply and whatever other awesome surprises you have coming our way.

But too few exchanges cause DOVU to be out of circulation, so we should get more platforms so that there will be mobility.

I would like DOVU to be on a bigger exchange more reliable exchange as well. Well really I would just like a fast and easy way to exchange dovu. Whatever that mechanism may be. The UX of going to an exchange is something we all deal with and is normal but most people aren't going to do all that. The use case for this token only benefits people if they can exchange their DOV for fiat or products/services (giving it value) quickly and easily.

So I think it's inherent to the vision that within this system there is a fast and easy to use exchange.

All speculation, but if I'm right then it's a milestone, and with the way the team has been executing milestones, Hitting multiple pilots in different fields, one being successful with BMW, and developing those relationships more then I have little doubt that they'll accomplish this at some point. Long story short hodl and be rewarded imo. They've unlocked a whole realm of use cases and mobility will be changed because of it. This is easily one of the most unnoticed projects that could easily transform the world. Just my .02 though, and I'm wrong a lot.

Hi

Regards,
Max

Welcome Max!

Activity: 48

Hi

Regards,
Max

Welcome Max!

Activity: 5

Hi

Regards,
Max
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Have you already sold all the ETH that you raised Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
What happens to the project? I think today the price of the token tends to 0, the team generally works?
Activity: 42
I can not find announcements of updates and information about the work of the team. Is the project in order?
Activity: 78
you should join the telegram it's alive as it gets
Now the price, according to the public price, has lost 2/3
Now the price has already hit 70 percent off Undecided
Why did the team never announce the wiring diagram Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No progress has been made in the project? Even the creation of the post no one has taken care of. The price is now falling below the price of the public. Huh Huh
PLEASE Dovu get listed on Binance, easily the best place to buy and trade altcoins now. 
Binance would be a big plus! Thank you.
I think so, but on the platform need to pay expensive fees, and now the platform is to rely on money on the coin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: