Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion - page 10. (Read 28774 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
PLEASE Dovu get listed on Binance, easily the best place to buy and trade altcoins now. 
Binance would be a big plus! Thank you.

Hello,
Conversations are ongoing. We are going to see many more decentralised exchanges, as well as more established ones, provide extra liquidity for our token in the coming months.

Best,
DOVU Team
This project looks solid. I would like to do the Portuguese translation of your documents if possible. I have done work for other coins before if you require past experience. Please feel free to contact me either through bitcointalk or preferably through email at [email protected].

Hi Kaos,

Thank you for your offer. We are currently no looking into Portuguese translation, but I will make a note.
If you can drop us just your email at [email protected] that would be great!

Cheers,
DOVU Team
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This project looks solid. I would like to do the Portuguese translation of your documents if possible. I have done work for other coins before if you require past experience. Please feel free to contact me either through bitcointalk or preferably through email at [email protected].
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
PLEASE Dovu get listed on Binance, easily the best place to buy and trade altcoins now. 
Binance would be a big plus! Thank you.
Hello Devs and PRs, is it true that the DOVE have any link with Tesla Motor company, regarding introducing blockchain technology to the teslas electric cars system? or is this just fud without any real support?
thanks for your promp answer
also i would like to know whats the distribution time of these coin (inflationary rate) as atm there are under 3% of total supply in existence.. if im not wrong...

Hello,

Thank you for your questions.
DOVU is not linked to the Tesla Motor and that announcement did not come from us!
Furthermore to answer your question about the distribution time:
It is not in our interest to dump tokens and dilute token value.
As we release more tokens the supply goes up. We will continue to release more supply as it’s needed for future projects. This means more tokens will be released on an ongoing basis. If it is a relatively large chunk of the circulating supply, this will, of course, be communicated. User growth fund tokens will be released for user growth fund purposes, team tokens for incentives, etcetera. The ultimate goal is to increase token utility. The reserve (300 million) is locked in for 2 years. Because tokens enter circulating supply for projects etc., this doesn’t mean that they are going to be immediately traded on exchanges. They are circulating for project use. DOV is a utility token.

Best,
DOVU Team
Hi I am just wandering if I am eligible for the bounty?

Hi,
We will post more information about the bounty tomorrow.

Best,
DOVU Team
I want to get in on this project.

How do you purchase DOVU tokens?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in DOVU.
We are currently listed here:
 HitBTC https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DOV-to-BTC
 Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#DOVU-ETH

Cheers
I want to get in on this project.

How do you purchase DOVU tokens?
Hi I am just wandering if I am eligible for the bounty?
Activity: 151
Merit: 101
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!
Hello Devs and PRs, is it true that the DOVE have any link with Tesla Motor company, regarding introducing blockchain technology to the teslas electric cars system? or is this just fud without any real support?
thanks for your promp answer
also i would like to know whats the distribution time of these coin (inflationary rate) as atm there are under 3% of total supply in existence.. if im not wrong...
Activity: 224
whats going on with this coin? why no exchanges yet?

Hi,

we are working on exchanges at the moment and we will announce any updates on out Twitter and Telegram channels
Rather, this work was done! We are waiting for this moment! We are waiting for good news and watching for updates!
Activity: 224
I am very glad that the coin's growth has finally gone up! The team took the right decision, burn the remaining tokens!
Activity: 38
Just bought some DOVU, although i did my own research are there any competitors to this project yet?

I have the same question as above . Any competitors on this field/project yet ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Whats the total supply now? 64m?

Hi,

we are working on exchanges at the moment and we will announce any updates on out Twitter and Telegram channels
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
and while we're on the topic of requesting information, if someone from the team sees all these questions, can you please also address what's going on with the circulating supply on coinmarketcap?  Price is going down but marketcap is going up...
Activity: 161
Some news would be great, status regarding exchanges etc
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
its time to buy i think we never see this prices again
Pages:
Jump to: