Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DragonCoin |Chinese starter| welcome to join - page 3. (Read 22619 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I don't know, virtual coins now come to its bottleneck, don't know what will happen next.

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I think dragoncoin is a good alternative coin for chinese people, they will love it maybe.
so instead of having a global coin accepted all over the world, you think it's better to fragmentate?

sure, makes sense...

LOL yeah and every country does not have its own currency... just sayin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
I think dragoncoin is a good alternative coin for chinese people, they will love it maybe.
so instead of having a global coin accepted all over the world, you think it's better to fragmentate?

sure, makes sense...
Activity: 98
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is there a pool for this coin yet??  Let's get the ball rolling.  This has got to be the best release this month!  It's the most profitable coin to mine by far.  A pool would be better!
Activity: 182
fml
Are you on fucking glue? This coin is going no where Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The hashrate is rising!
Tried mining this yesterday, p2pool in OP didn't register my addresses, solo was useless. Anyone else had problems with the p2pool?

The difficulty is down to 0.136, just solo mine it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Tried mining this yesterday, p2pool in OP didn't register my addresses, solo was useless. Anyone else had problems with the p2pool?
Activity: 224
Expect big news on this Coin.  It's being accumulated. 
NO

Are you sure? I feel this coin is really going places. The network hashrate is almost at 18 mhash/s!  Shocked
Activity: 102
I have 2000 of these to sell. Anyone interested?
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
I'm really beginning to wonder about the age range of users of these forum.
To me it now feels like a bunch of 13-14 year old compiling from source and posting some 'new' altcoin almost every day.
How can we take any of this seriously? There may well be some nice trades to be made for a few of us, but I don't really feel most recent coins have any future in the real world.
Markets and the creation and issue of currency in the real world are very serious things.
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
current difficulty please?
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Pretty obviously instamined by botnet. 1.3 HG/s is absolutely ridiculous.

my friend and i have 300mhs
more coming soon

kidding?

1.3gh is impossible, man

Punctuation!  You've done it zhaojundong!
Activity: 238
Pretty obviously instamined by botnet. 1.3 HG/s is absolutely ridiculous.

my friend and i have 300mhs
more coming soon

kidding?

1.3gh is impossible, man
Activity: 182
fml
I saw you bashing DGC to death and promoting WDC few days ago. Now you are supporter of DGC!! Guess you have dumped your WDC and now moved on to DGC since it is at top in coinchoose. Dont know what should i call you then if not a troll?

I agree that people's opinion do change with time as they become aware of new findings. I wouldn't call such people troll IF they wouldn't have bashed any new coin while promoting what they are holding at the moment.

Is that selective reading or something? First of all, I never bashed DGC. I critized it, then asked some questions about it, then praised the Dev, and wished him luck on his coin. Then I left DGC alone. I made an educated decision, in switching to DGC. For what ever reason, DGC has considerable less stales and orphans. Apparently, that extra 5 seconds, does make a difference.
DrgaonCoin? Really? It bothers you, that I bash this coin?? Are you for real?
I don't bash every new coin, I bash every new, shit copy coin. And actually, its not even really bashing, if its true. Technically, its reporting. And when it turns out I'm wrong about them, I'll stop, but, while each one launches, hits an exchange, and fails, then I'll keep "reporting" on these shit coins. Not really sure, why some people feel the need, to protect, and defend these stupid coins.  Roll Eyes

the only thing i know is you are jealous to anyone can spend more money than you to buy vga
and keep talking about botnets
botnets can create high hashrate but high hashrate does mean botnets
smart guy

What the hell are you on about? Lets some some proof, there, dumb ass
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I saw you bashing DGC to death and promoting WDC few days ago. Now you are supporter of DGC!! Guess you have dumped your WDC and now moved on to DGC since it is at top in coinchoose. Dont know what should i call you then if not a troll?

I agree that people's opinion do change with time as they become aware of new findings. I wouldn't call such people troll IF they wouldn't have bashed any new coin while promoting what they are holding at the moment.

Is that selective reading or something? First of all, I never bashed DGC. I critized it, then asked some questions about it, then praised the Dev, and wished him luck on his coin. Then I left DGC alone. I made an educated decision, in switching to DGC. For what ever reason, DGC has considerable less stales and orphans. Apparently, that extra 5 seconds, does make a difference.
DrgaonCoin? Really? It bothers you, that I bash this coin?? Are you for real?
I don't bash every new coin, I bash every new, shit copy coin. And actually, its not even really bashing, if its true. Technically, its reporting. And when it turns out I'm wrong about them, I'll stop, but, while each one launches, hits an exchange, and fails, then I'll keep "reporting" on these shit coins. Not really sure, why some people feel the need, to protect, and defend these stupid coins.  Roll Eyes

the only thing i know is you are jealous to anyone can spend more money than you to buy vga
and keep talking about botnets
botnets can create high hashrate but high hashrate does mean botnets
smart guy
Pages:
Jump to: