Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DragonCoin |Chinese starter| welcome to join - page 4. (Read 22619 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
I saw you bashing DGC to death and promoting WDC few days ago. Now you are supporter of DGC!! Guess you have dumped your WDC and now moved on to DGC since it is at top in coinchoose. Dont know what should i call you then if not a troll?

I agree that people's opinion do change with time as they become aware of new findings. I wouldn't call such people troll IF they wouldn't have bashed any new coin while promoting what they are holding at the moment.

Is that selective reading or something? First of all, I never bashed DGC. I critized it, then asked some questions about it, then praised the Dev, and wished him luck on his coin. Then I left DGC alone. I made an educated decision, in switching to DGC. For what ever reason, DGC has considerable less stales and orphans. Apparently, that extra 5 seconds, does make a difference.
DrgaonCoin? Really? It bothers you, that I bash this coin?? Are you for real?
I don't bash every new coin, I bash every new, shit copy coin. And actually, its not even really bashing, if its true. Technically, its reporting. And when it turns out I'm wrong about them, I'll stop, but, while each one launches, hits an exchange, and fails, then I'll keep "reporting" on these shit coins. Not really sure, why some people feel the need, to protect, and defend these stupid coins.  Roll Eyes
fml
Why are people hating on this so much? It's no more a clone than every other coin that's been released lately. You're all just upset that you didn't get to instamine it. There's only been 2162 blocks mined so far. This 'botnet' is probably just all the kids at the developer's university.

I don't discriminate, I hate most of those shit coins too.

But not Worldcoin? Or are you off that one now and on to Digicoin? How are either of those any better than this one?

Don't bother replying to his posts. He is just a troll. look at his profile (Hero member - 500+ posts) in less than a month!!

I find it amusing, if you share an opion, that differs from someone else, your a troll Roll Eyes

Lol  Hyrdopoopsicle calling others a troll.. jumps to every single thread and talks trash.   Reported.   Also go suck on a sausage.

Huh? I didn't call anyone a troll, dick smack.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Why are people hating on this so much? It's no more a clone than every other coin that's been released lately. You're all just upset that you didn't get to instamine it. There's only been 2162 blocks mined so far. This 'botnet' is probably just all the kids at the developer's university.

But not Worldcoin? Or are you off that one now and on to Digicoin? How are either of those any better than this one?

Don't bother replying to his posts. He is just a troll. look at his profile (Hero member - 500+ posts) in less than a month!!

I find it amusing, if you share an opion, that differs from someone else, your a troll Roll Eyes

Lol  Hyrdopoopsicle calling others a troll.. jumps to every single thread and talks trash.   Reported.   Also go suck on a sausage.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
I saw you bashing DGC to death and promoting WDC few days ago. Now you are supporter of DGC!! Guess you have dumped your WDC and now moved on to DGC since it is at top in coinchoose. Dont know what should i call you then if not a troll?

I agree that people's opinion do change with time as they become aware of new findings. I wouldn't call such people troll IF they wouldn't have bashed any new coin while promoting what they are holding at the moment.

fml

Activity: 545

erk
Activity: 826
Oh no, not another CNC saga.
Activity: 205
Cheif Oompa Loompa.
So, what is it good for?
fml

Not even going to bother with you. Man, fan boys latch on pretty quick now, don't they?

I'm not a fanboy. I'm trying to understand why people assign value to one useless clone and call another one garbage. If I can do that I can stop mining coins that never turn a profit.

WDC or DGC. Pick one, and hope for the best. This coin is much too slow, and is a step backwards. It is literally, CHN 2.0. Also, if there are more people talking shit about it, then saying good things about it, it's probably a good bet, its going nowhere. Community support, is very important, for profitability. Another indication of little interest, is when it's announcement thread, is less than 50 pages.

None of that was apparent when I started mining it yesterday. It also doesn't answer the question of why so many people are talking shit about it. From my perspective it is just as useful as all the other recently released coins, ie. not at all. I suppose if anyone knew the formula to creating a successful scamcoin they'd be rich!

It's pretty hard to take any new coin serious, tbh, when 2 or 3 new ones, are released daily.
Activity: 56

Not even going to bother with you. Man, fan boys latch on pretty quick now, don't they?

I'm not a fanboy. I'm trying to understand why people assign value to one useless clone and call another one garbage. If I can do that I can stop mining coins that never turn a profit.

WDC or DGC. Pick one, and hope for the best. This coin is much too slow, and is a step backwards. It is literally, CHN 2.0. Also, if there are more people talking shit about it, then saying good things about it, it's probably a good bet, its going nowhere. Community support, is very important, for profitability. Another indication of little interest, is when it's announcement thread, is less than 50 pages.

None of that was apparent when I started mining it yesterday. It also doesn't answer the question of why so many people are talking shit about it. From my perspective it is just as useful as all the other recently released coins, ie. not at all. I suppose if anyone knew the formula to creating a successful scamcoin they'd be rich!
fml

fml

fml

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

I doubt I be able to instamine with my awesome 300khash total with the 3 cards I have lol
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
The full hashrate is still at 147MH/s...
bot bot bot neeeeetttt!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
anyone finding any coins?
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
The full hashrate is still at 147MH/s...
Pages:
Jump to: