Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DragonCoin |Chinese starter| welcome to join - page 5. (Read 22619 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 262
Seems legit because of the name is nice... Roll Eyes
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
addnode=113.162.172.159
addnode=79.140.23.7
addnode=173.48.177.195
addnode=72.53.73.27
addnode=67.0.189.234

if you need sync of wallet, add this lines to your conf file
goodluck

My DNC: RxwjCkxNthqPWbiheFJL7HKXLoQfCxkSQK
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
still nothing with solo mining, I don't know if I should stay or leave, maybe I will get a block soon. What about you guys ?

exactly 3 hours of solo mining @ 530khash, still nothing

IMO I would move on. The amount of hash anyways on network and the odds of you finding a good share solo.... yep. Unless you wanna stick it out and go to a p2p pool but really... I dont see this coin working out too good atm

No faith in CHN 2.0? Why are people wasting Hashing power, on this garbage? I can understand the bot nets, mining 1 million coins, in 10 minutes, just in case, but why the hell is everyone else, STILL on this crap?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
still nothing with solo mining, I don't know if I should stay or leave, maybe I will get a block soon. What about you guys ?

IMO I would move on. The amount of hash anyways on network and the odds of you finding a good share solo.... yep. Unless you wanna stick it out and go to a p2p pool but really... I dont see this coin working out too good atm
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Considering the difficulty is 2.7 and you are fighting with about 200MHps network total you probably won't see a block for several hours. It's not really worth your time to mine solo, to be honest it not really worth mining at all as the coin was massively hammered early on ruining all possibility of this being worth anything.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Oh, another coin already? Just movin' on...
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
WTS 500DNC per 1k/25LTC, PM me
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Pretty obviously instamined by botnet. 1.3 HG/s is absolutely ridiculous.

my friend and i have 300mhs
more coming soon

kidding?
fml
Sigh, no inovation, just another carbon copy. This one, a copy of a already failed coin, CHN, and yet, people still mining it. Must be gearing up, for the Cryptsy dump...

I agree, not as innovative and valuable as WorldCoin obviously  Grin

WDC and DGC, have both survived thus far, and remained profitable.
Activity: 224
Sigh, no inovation, just another carbon copy. This one, a copy of a already failed coin, CHN, and yet, people still mining it. Must be gearing up, for the Cryptsy dump...

I agree, not as innovative and valuable as WorldCoin obviously  Grin
efx
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

agreed... someone needs to start a post with a list of fairly started coins....  ltc, ppc, frc, nbl, etc.

lol, only two of those are even sort of fair.
fml
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Looks like the difficulty has gone up again, 2.7 now.

This sort of hash rate will kill a coin this early on. If the objective is to try and profit gradual growth is required, if people hop on with large hash rates mine thousands then leave when the difficulty increases, smaller miners won't opt to hold the network up and leave for greener pastures. A coin with little support (hash rate is not synonymous with support when a few control it) won't command any resale value.

Thats what I did. Finally got solo around .06 ish and then it soon jumped very fast. Once it got over 1 i done left.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
You could've named it as People's Republic of Coin
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
fuck ya! Will this be in chineese too? Will it be just awesome like CHN ?

maybe yes , maybe not
it's not important for me
i hope it good
before i leave Internet....
i have to go to work soon....

Don't be late, Nike needs those shoes made!
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

agreed... someone needs to start a post with a list of fairly started coins....  ltc, ppc, frc, nbl, etc.

Add WDC to the list ... why don't you make a thread with that list? You should.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
someone help me?

my client doesnt work (not sync) Angry

yhx

You don't want it to sync.... trust and mine the next big thing.
Activity: 126
停止它  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
someone help me?

my client doesnt work (not sync) Angry

yhx
Pages:
Jump to: