Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 41. (Read 100384 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
We need more messages from dev, even one every day

No we dont. he is busy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We need more messages from dev, even one every day
Activity: 252
price dropped some,,, anyone send me some BTC i will eat them up.... Tongue
Dreamers get some dreams, Dreamcoin giveaway on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/Dreamcoin/

thanks master i received your giveaway.  Cool

I am not the dream master I'm just the dream keeper and distributor of dreams Smiley
There are still more dreams for the dreamers to have
the giveaway is still going come get your while they last Smiley

dadon is the dream master here
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Dreamers get some dreams, Dreamcoin giveaway on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/Dreamcoin/

thanks master i received your giveaway.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
someone said could be out tomorrow, but not sure
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
What is the latest info about multipool?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
No worries.  Not much I can do with it unless I start spamming and I don't think it is needed nor do I want to position it to look like all the other spam coins.  So...it is there if/when/as needed if ever.  I used to help moderate a major discussion forum (5 million unique visitors a month at peak) so if traffic gets there I am more than capable of providing relevant direction.

It's good to get these things now (domains, reddit pages, etc) because people will steal them if it takes off. Even the smallest things like email address, account, etc. anything you can think of should be made now.

Good point...so there is that.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Heyyy devs online xD update us!
Activity: 322
No worries.  Not much I can do with it unless I start spamming and I don't think it is needed nor do I want to position it to look like all the other spam coins.  So...it is there if/when/as needed if ever.  I used to help moderate a major discussion forum (5 million unique visitors a month at peak) so if traffic gets there I am more than capable of providing relevant direction.

It's good to get these things now (domains, reddit pages, etc) because people will steal them if it takes off. Even the smallest things like email address, account, etc. anything you can think of should be made now.
Activity: 728
Thanks for the FB page.

It is important to not overplay our hand right now and make sure we have a viable solution in place.

That.  100% that.
legendary
i think we need to create a list of things to do and just keep ticking em off.
.make a face book
.android wallet
.video
.a forum
.ticker
and i had an idea it might be stupid but i will throw it out there, a game sort of like huntercoin has, but for android devices, were you bounce around on clouds or something and collect real dreamcoins, could this be done?
Android wallet for pos coin is far more challenging than an android wallet for pow coins i have been looking into that for a while blackcoin was close but it's still a work in progress at this point as far as i'm aware
i see what your saying could you somehow link it up? so you have your main wallet on your computer at home earning POS but then have an android wallet that could link up so you can just access the coins in your wallet on computer? i don't know if this can be done or not just asking
I would be cautious about this until we hear from the dev next week. At this point we know he is working on it and I do believe he will get it done but, if it takes longer than expected, or there are any issues, it is just ammunition for the FUD slingers. I do think that the zerocoin approach is way better than the other approaches out there. After all crypto is supposed to be about decentralization, should not have to worry about or trust master nodes or anyone else for that matter. Zerocoin when implemented will knock the others to the curb.

As far as the video, games, social medias, etc. I know it is useful and will help some but if we get zerocoin there will be no need for promotion, you would not be able to stop this if you wanted to.  Smiley

You make very good points and I agree on all fronts...especially on the promotion aspect.  That said...I'll continue setting up the facebook page for the hell of it as it will make me feel useful to the community and perhaps find a few people.

I am looking forward to the Dreampool and really hopes that starts tomorrow...I am also going to do my best to wrangle a few things so I can add a bit more funding to bounties that need bountying.

I think that a lot of people have written off this coin due to the Libertycoin/Zerocoin controversy but if it is a viable/possible implementation than I would like to help support as much as I can.  Too bad I can't learn code in two days...

Thanks for the FB page.

I think the promotion is good and we need it,  but zerocoin is the cat's meow. Almost every new coin I am following is pressing hard to make their coin anonymous, most targeting the drk method. Even if a couple of them get that running before we get zerocoin the first coin with zerocoin, us hopefully, will blow them away. It is important to not overplay our hand right now and make sure we have a viable solution in place.

From my perspective it will be hard to go wrong on this one. Even without zerocoin it is underpriced and has great POS return. I find it hard to believe it is as cheap as it is currently. It will not bother me if it stays at this level for a few days so I can buy some more. If the multipool hits tomorrow though, this is the cheapest you will ever see DRM. Of course any increases will depend on how much hash we can draw, but I think that will take care of itself once the price starts upward from the demand. A current money supply of 1,765,597 is ridiculously low, which is a great thing for those who hold DRM.

I completely agree it's better not to spread that as a selling point until it is a selling point Smiley
i think we need to create a list of things to do and just keep ticking em off.
.make a face book
.android wallet
.video
.a forum
.ticker
and i had an idea it might be stupid but i will throw it out there, a game sort of like huntercoin has, but for android devices, were you bounce around on clouds or something and collect real dreamcoins, could this be done?
Android wallet for pos coin is far more challenging than an android wallet for pow coins i have been looking into that for a while blackcoin was close but it's still a work in progress at this point as far as i'm aware
Woah Dadon...ur one fucking rich guy!
i will be if this takes off.

I messaged u can u reply?
legendary
i will be if this takes off.
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
I would be cautious about this until we hear from the dev next week. At this point we know he is working on it and I do believe he will get it done but, if it takes longer than expected, or there are any issues, it is just ammunition for the FUD slingers. I do think that the zerocoin approach is way better than the other approaches out there. After all crypto is supposed to be about decentralization, should not have to worry about or trust master nodes or anyone else for that matter. Zerocoin when implemented will knock the others to the curb.

As far as the video, games, social medias, etc. I know it is useful and will help some but if we get zerocoin there will be no need for promotion, you would not be able to stop this if you wanted to.  Smiley

You make very good points and I agree on all fronts...especially on the promotion aspect.  That said...I'll continue setting up the facebook page for the hell of it as it will make me feel useful to the community and perhaps find a few people.

I am looking forward to the Dreampool and really hopes that starts tomorrow...I am also going to do my best to wrangle a few things so I can add a bit more funding to bounties that need bountying.

I think that a lot of people have written off this coin due to the Libertycoin/Zerocoin controversy but if it is a viable/possible implementation than I would like to help support as much as I can.  Too bad I can't learn code in two days...

Thanks for the FB page.

I think the promotion is good and we need it,  but zerocoin is the cat's meow. Almost every new coin I am following is pressing hard to make their coin anonymous, most targeting the drk method. Even if a couple of them get that running before we get zerocoin the first coin with zerocoin, us hopefully, will blow them away. It is important to not overplay our hand right now and make sure we have a viable solution in place.

From my perspective it will be hard to go wrong on this one. Even without zerocoin it is underpriced and has great POS return. I find it hard to believe it is as cheap as it is currently. It will not bother me if it stays at this level for a few days so I can buy some more. If the multipool hits tomorrow though, this is the cheapest you will ever see DRM. Of course any increases will depend on how much hash we can draw, but I think that will take care of itself once the price starts upward from the demand. A current money supply of 1,765,597 is ridiculously low, which is a great thing for those who hold DRM.
legendary
DSC58odWKwW42TRU8A9X5ajaHor6eiYDB6 i will use this one, i will send 5k to it now so u can check
Pages:
Jump to: