Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 4. (Read 100384 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
See its not just us but all alts taking a beating. Btw Carsen, if you cant do coding for DRM atleast stand up to say future goals and etc while someone else manages the bounty money.

agree, at the mean time Carsen please advise the coders who CS mentioned will they join or not your consider. thanks 

Theyre already working on it and its best that they do.

Thanks CS for your updating. This is really a good news in these days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
See its not just us but all alts taking a beating. Btw Carsen, if you cant do coding for DRM atleast stand up to say future goals and etc while someone else manages the bounty money.

agree, at the mean time Carsen please advise the coders who CS mentioned will they join or not your consider. thanks 

Theyre already working on it and its best that they do.

Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
As I type this, the market cap of Libertycoin and Dreamcoin are:

Libertycoin: $630,150

Dreamcoin:  $60,972

As you may or may not know, XLB and DRM were launched near the same time as each other and are both X11 POS.  However, you guys here at XLB have done AMAZING and we at DRM have enjoyed our fancy new bags.

I think that is going to change and wanted to see if any of you wanted to make a bet Smiley

I will bet 2 BTC that DRM's market cap will be HIGHER than XLB's at 10pm pacific time on May 20th.

Anyone wanna take the bet?  Smiley  You must have 100 or more posts here to accept the bet.  If you want to escrow it somehow, I'm fine with that.

I m a believer in dream, but dont thinks so it will on May 20 th,

so I take the bet against Myfarm (only for 1 BTC tho)  (and have some DRM so its ok if price explosed) Wink
Great.  Bet accepted.  Good luck Smiley

Looks Like I won the bet, DM me MyFarm, market is pretty depressing this week .....

If i see more "community takeover" or shitty threats just because your not yet rich with your shitty investment; i'll dump my stack without hesitation. You are hurting the coin more than anyone else.

Cheers.

Slavo

wow,, is it a threat ? to whom ? who cares ?

though there are some good guys who really care abt this coin,,  this community is irrational and acting in impulse most of the times..
doomed....
Slavo, are you kidding me, your support to dev or community is to dump you stack, plz do it right now without any excuses. Seems that someone or group played the DRM price more than 5 days, if you sell you guys have chance to buy more in cheaper price. Just do it, I would like to buy more and thanks your cooperation.   
Its very simple, people need to stop acting like children trowing toys out their pram, it helps no one.
And Carson needs to give an update once a day about new developments and keep us informed as to what to expect.\
Simple communication solves all the problems we face at the moment.

People are expecting a multipool today, if that's not possible, please let us know and let us know when it is likely to be implemented.

The more info you give, the less reason people have to become pissy about it.

Teamwork guys, teamwork.

Well said, I agree, I will try to update you guys more, just been busy working my real-life job...

Yes the multipool should be up today, hit up icecube48 in the IRC, he is the developer for it. Hopefully he comes through! Smiley

Thanks for the support guys!
"Agree with mrbildo, teamwork all the time. Dev, may I have suggestions with you? Plz don't ONLY express what you want but answer questions in community frequently is also important. Don't always mention you have real life, we know because we are all real human being, plz invite more members to your team take care this community if u enjoy your free time.  What you have to do is to build a management team, where are your marketing, development and core members? Invite and ask them for help, but what position we stand now I really get confused. Please u or your team try to speak more with community members, and show all the abilities to handle DRM. Now plz do something get community members closer, don't let them split out. Good luck and plz answer my questions I mentioned two days ago as follows address: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6825544

Activity: 266
I really think a lot of you people need to bring it down a notch, aimless threats are not going to help...

I said I would leave if I keep getting threats, the threats better stop. #1 I created Dreamcoin, it is still a solid all around good PoS coin (Better than Blackcoin). #2 - Zerocoin integration is huge, yes everyone wants it, yes everyone wants it now, but same with the iPhone 6 and Darkcoin's DarkSend source, etc. Sometimes things take time, give it time guys, with actual community support, that would be ideal, not trolling me and my personal life and then freaking out if I don't post back within 24 hours....

Anyways, catch me on the IRC today at some point if you wish to chat.

+1

You have my full support even if your communication was awfull considering that your coin was young; but the attitude of those assholes threatening you is simply despicable.

I unfortunately have no time to help the community; but I'm supporting this coin with my buy support.

I have this thread in fav and will check it as often as I can Smiley

Not to the fckin noobiz threatening dreamcoin :

If i see more "community takeover" or shitty threats just because your not yet rich with your shitty investment; i'll dump my stack without hesitation. You are hurting the coin more than anyone else.

btw dev, you should maybe put a clearer link for your website in OP; I read a bit fast and thought it wasn't here already but on the todo list; so I just saw it 2 hours ago thanks to Mathgamain's video Smiley

Cheers.

Slavo

i got the video too
really wonderful
thanks to mathgamain  Grin

ITS TIME TO BUY CHEAP DRM AGAINNNN
cmon, weak hands, drop some at 5414

maybe i can climb up to top 10 richlist  Cheesy
Activity: 252

Cheers.

Slavo

wow,, is it a threat ? to whom ? who cares ?

though there are some good guys who really care abt this coin,,  this community is irrational and acting in impulse most of the times..
doomed....
Activity: 784
I really think a lot of you people need to bring it down a notch, aimless threats are not going to help...

I said I would leave if I keep getting threats, the threats better stop. #1 I created Dreamcoin, it is still a solid all around good PoS coin (Better than Blackcoin). #2 - Zerocoin integration is huge, yes everyone wants it, yes everyone wants it now, but same with the iPhone 6 and Darkcoin's DarkSend source, etc. Sometimes things take time, give it time guys, with actual community support, that would be ideal, not trolling me and my personal life and then freaking out if I don't post back within 24 hours....

+1

You have my full support even if your communication was awfull considering that your coin was young; but the attitude of those assholes threatening you is simply despicable.

I unfortunately have no time to help the community; but I'm supporting this coin with my buy support.

I have this thread in fav and will check it as often as I can Smiley

Note to the fckin noobiz threatening dreamcoin :

btw dev, you should maybe put a clearer link for your website in OP; I read a bit fast and thought it wasn't here already but on the todo list; so I just saw it 2 hours ago thanks to Mathgamain's video Smiley

Cheers.

Slavo
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

what is sad is zerocoin should not even have been mentioned  in ann because this is a 15% pos coin with

1. Decent difficulty during mining POW period = interest/eyes on it
2. Pretty good launch
3 a wallet LOL
4. Good branding
5. POS that works correctly from day one
6. Low number of coins!! 1.8mil

Just with that we should be at 50k sat   Undecided

Zerocoin could always be added later if possible to make it 200k+

Yes cant agree more.
Wasted Potential at its best.

holding almost 10k with all this bs is amazing.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

what is sad is zerocoin should not even have been mentioned  in ann because this is a 15% pos coin with

1. Decent difficulty during mining POW period = interest/eyes on it
2. Pretty good launch
3 a wallet LOL
4. Good branding
5. POS that works correctly from day one
6. Low number of coins!! 1.8mil

Just with that we should be at 50k sat   Undecided

Zerocoin could always be added later if possible to make it 200k+

Activity: 28
Its very simple, people need to stop acting like children trowing toys out their pram, it helps no one.
And Carson needs to give an update once a day about new developments and keep us informed as to what to expect.\

People are expecting a multipool today, if that's not possible, please let us know and let us know when it is likely to be implemented.

Teamwork guys, teamwork.

Well said, I agree, I will try to update you guys more, just been busy working my real-life job...

Yes the multipool should be up today, hit up icecube48 in the IRC, he is the developer for it. Hopefully he comes through! Smiley

Thanks for the support guys!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Teamwork guys, teamwork.
Activity: 252
People seriously need to chill out. This is a good coin and we have a decent lead dev. You may be mad because you risked money but that was your choice and some of you haven't been a help. Why do you linger? Another thing Collegestudent, you're a 17 year old kid you know little if anything about money or investments. Stop trying to be a big dog or cause insurrection. This is a solid coin and i'm sure that if we give Carsen the space he needs without being all up in arms like hyper obsessed girls things will get done.
It's you guys that are destroying this coin not him. Now sit down and enjoy the ride or sell out and get out but stop the shit either way.
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
What if we would donate smthng like 20 000 DRM to the new dev, and once the price jumps to 10dollars, it would be 200 000 dollars, that certainly would motivate.
Activity: 28

Activity: 300
Heh. Everything goes by the book.

1. Dev makes a 1:1 copy of Zerocoin libs from other coins.
2. Dev claims that hes able to implement Zerocoin fully.
3. Lies exposed, believers get screwed again.

I feel bad for you guys.

Same with XLB, but XLB is lucky because it got pumped by the whale and the go to Mintpal.
Activity: 546
Heh. Everything goes by the book.

1. Dev makes a 1:1 copy of Zerocoin libs from other coins.
2. Dev claims that hes able to implement Zerocoin fully.
3. Lies exposed, believers get screwed again.

I feel bad for you guys.
Pages:
Jump to: