Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 5. (Read 100384 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
do we really need a HIRED coder ? will he leave again when he's not paid....
i think what we need is a coder who truly loves this coin and will contribute his talents and commitments to this coin in the long run...
that will really help dreamcoin to come to an accomplishment. just like what tomi did the promotional video...

hired , bounty, so what.... i see only employment.

EXACTLY!  We don't want a hired coder.  We want a dev that believes in the the coin and wants it to succeed years down the line, not just in it for a payday.  Otherwise, all we'll have is another Carsen.

For long-term management in DRM, you gays might be right. But plz think about what DRM would be if no ZeroCoin or similar tech integrated while other coins finish this work? I guess this would be a joke. All Collegestudent to do is put this integrated DRM fit into profited market quickly. That's why he suggest to hire coders to finish the job urgently, of course if you have proper dev candidates with free hours, good-will, love DRM and talents in coding skills please advise community right now, this's would be highly appreciated.  If this free dev not appear in time, DRM would loss his profited market, we are now in time-racing. Could u plz think about hiring coders in short-term to finish the integrated DRM?. Anyway, if I am wrong or misunderstand with Collegestudent's ideas please fix it.    
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
My coins are still in their wallet, mining more brothers and sisters until the multi pool is ready. Then my dreams will make even more siblings.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
It's got a lot of nice things going for it.  We need dreamers, including a dev that believes in it.  This should be an easy bring back to life coin.  This beats a lot of the junk that is currently out there.  AND our wallet is pretty smooth and kick ass to use. 

The marketability of the name is hard to beat, reasonable coint count, a few passionate investors (I'm not), an insanely cool logo. If the community successfully takes over, I think it has a pretty bright future - even without exotic anonymity features - and I would have to buy back my dreams at twice what I sold for. 

I'm still holding.  I moved everything from the exchange to my wallet, so I wouldn't be tempted to sell off.  My coins are in set it and forget it mode.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The marketability of the name is hard to beat, reasonable coint count, a few passionate investors (I'm not), an insanely cool logo. If the community successfully takes over, I think it has a pretty bright future - even without exotic anonymity features - and I would have to buy back my dreams at twice what I sold for. 

Totally agree.  The community needs to formally take over, and make a new [ANN] to publicize it.  Bring back the disenfranchised investors.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
It's got a lot of nice things going for it.  We need dreamers, including a dev that believes in it.  This should be an easy bring back to life coin.  This beats a lot of the junk that is currently out there.  AND our wallet is pretty smooth and kick ass to use. 

Activity: 84
i think what we need is a coder who truly loves this coin and will contribute his talents and commitments to this coin in the long run...
that will really help dreamcoin to come to an accomplishment. just like what tomi did the promotional video...

EXACTLY!  We don't want a hired coder.  We want a dev that believes in the the coin and wants it to succeed years down the line, not just in it for a payday.  Otherwise, all we'll have is another Carsen.

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
I would like to know the most special feature that Dreamcoin offers over other alts ?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Let's turn this NIGHTMARE into a DREAM shall we?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6790775

Hey I want to take your bet. Confirm.

To be honest, I also confused with the role dev and coders play in. Could you guys explain what's differences betweento? thanks   
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Mathgamin video was awesome but here are the changes you need:

1. Light/medium blue background similar to dreamcoin color during the video text part
2. Instead of the "ur" and other short parts, replace it with the full word such as "your" etc.
3. Add the capslocks where needed
4. During the end of the video where it says website, make it say a big Dreamcoin in the Dreamcoin text format above the website and arrange it.

Great!

I will make the changes and we can publish the video. Does anyone have the Dreamcoin font? The font file can be send to my email (was in the private message)

One last correction.  "STRENGTH" needs to be corrected. Thanks for the video.

Activity: 457
Merit: 103
this community is stronger today than it was yesterday.
few dreams that i have will remain mine.
in fact, i am happy that dumpers are doing their job and moving on, thus less negativity here and more progress.
much more peaceful now. don't you all think?

i might just add few more dreams to my name when i dump the coins that deserving of dumping.

CS, i am not sure where you are situated, but if in India then i am sure you can find good coder(s) for cheap enough.
it's just a suggestion.

i wish i was in position to provide monetary help but all i can offer here is my moral support.

1. Light/medium blue background similar to dreamcoin color during the video text part
2. Instead of the "ur" and other short parts, replace it with the full word such as "your" etc.
4. During the end of the video where it says website, make it say a big Dreamcoin in the Dreamcoin text format above the website and arrange it.

Great!

I will make the changes and we can publish the video. Does anyone have the Dreamcoin font? The font file can be send to my email (was in the private message)

very impressive ! maybe when moon turns into logo, need to last few more seconds,,and the logo may not fade away...
Activity: 295
dream is dying.

My dear Chinese buddy, why u said "dream is dying" ? Any ideas?
Activity: 852
I love the video! Thank you!
Activity: 476
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun

Great!

Activity: 102
Agree with CollegeStudent's comments on video. it looks great, very professional otherwise, great work Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: