Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 6. (Read 100384 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Did the multipool ever materialize?  Or was that just another in a series of broken promises?

lol relax, takes time and it should be up pst.
Mathgamin video was awesome but here are the changes you need:

1. Light/medium blue background similar to dreamcoin color during the video text part
2. Instead of the "ur" and other short parts, replace it with the full word such as "your" etc.
3. Add the capslocks where needed
4. During the end of the video where it says website, make it say a big Dreamcoin in the Dreamcoin text format above the website and arrange it.

Above all, very excellent video looks very professional i believe we just need the right dev and investors now. I repeat position is still available and maybe we will all fix a bounty for someone to be dev Wink
Activity: 784
Like everytime in crypto; people are impatient.

I just hope you didn't bought over 10-12k because that would have been a bit stupid; anyway i keep buying and this price is fine to me.

Like a rat i'm buying hundreds after hundreds.

Never forget that a coin is not a dev but a p2p network. The coin is nice; works well; and have a nice design too + already a lot of activity on here; that's good enough for me; and I'm not waiting for a 100000% return in 24hours. (strange huh ? maybe i'm mad yeah.)

You should keep buying xlb becasue it's really cheap :p
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Did the multipool ever materialize?  Or was that just another in a series of broken promises?
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
Dream Coin Promotional Video first provided to selected few in the community (in 30 minutes). If the active members approve, we will have a public launch soon after.

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Restart as Drama (Drm) Coin or even Nightmare (NTM) Coin with Mr Freddy Krueger in the logo.

Jeeez good luck anyway.
Activity: 756
The coin like a very long time! Now more and more money, really want to practice some of the application will have more long-term
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Oh yeah. I was just kidding about being a dev is a lose lose position. Well kind of. haha.  You guys know, nobody is ever satisfied with their bosses decision and tend to think they can do better.  Don't get me wrong.  I am honored to even have my name mentioned for it.  It's just that I got way too much going on.  Married and 9+ hours work days with 1 hour driving each way.  If I get any busier, I'll have to eat and shit at the same time.  haha. 

Anyways, I don't want to discourage anyone from stepping up and taking the dev position.  I know whoever the DRM community chooses will do a great job.  Good luck Dreamers! To the clouds we go!
legendary
Dear trademark, you did great work and nobody blame u, we just have different opinions on the dev. We might be wrong with the dev, but the situation now is many competitors (Coins) using the similar ZeroCoin integration technology, we have limited time to shift it into profited market as MyFram's consider, please check DrakCoin and MROCoin you will find the fact. Would you please have a talk with CollegeStudent, he is a nice and interesting guy if you chat with him several times. Hoply both you guys have the same opinion on dev. NO Debut CollegeStudent also did a lot for community, finding coders ,asking funding and try to look for a proper dev.   

Sorry for leaving out Trademark & Mathgamain from the accolades & gratitude post that I made earlier. You guys have my thanks & praise. Smiley

Guys, I hav to step away from cryptos for a while. The wife and I are welcoming our new baby in 4-5 days' time, and I hope I come back to great news in the forums and exchanges.

Take care you all! Peace and Prosperity, guys! =)

Thanks man and congrats on your new baby! Be well and take care. 
legendary
3 jobs that needs filling let me know if you can fill in:

1. coders (done)
2. new dev to take control
3. financers basically donators for bounties (all of us)

Why!!!

Collegestudent, I think if you should go and make your own coin if your are not happy with the progress of Dreamcoin by its dev.

Dear jdwlupine, in my personal opinion, nobody should leave because different ideas, we need to get together not split out.
Dear CS, thanks you and AC team got my BTC back, you're really a nice guy. But the issue 2 new dev to take over, this is not up to you or me but the all community members, at first please discuss with trademark this matter in peace, he is still the community manger you promised to support a few days ago.  Hopely you guys have the same opinions on the dev. Thanks all your efforts.    

Oh then Trademark is really perfect to be new dev Smiley any apologies to him by me on my side for being an asshole him.

lol. Hey bro. No worries. I'm not pissed or anything. Just wanted to sit back and see you work your magic.  Dreamers, no guys. I don't want to be a dev.  It's a lose lose position. lol.  Also, I do not want to be tied up to just one coin.  I like to support all coins that I feel will be successful. You're doing a great job Collegestudent. Just sometimes, it seems like you're moving a little to quick. I know you only want the best for DRM.  

Menu74. Thanks for the kind words. I am totally cool with CS.  He has done a lot for DRM.  He's the most active Dreamer.

Dream on! Dreamers!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Dear trademark, you did great work and nobody blame u, we just have different opinions on the dev. We might be wrong with the dev, but the situation now is many competitors (Coins) using the similar ZeroCoin integration technology, we have limited time to shift it into profited market as MyFram's consider, please check DrakCoin and MROCoin you will find the fact. Would you please have a talk with CollegeStudent, he is a nice and interesting guy if you chat with him several times. Hoply both you guys have the same opinion on dev. NO Debut CollegeStudent also did a lot for community, finding coders ,asking funding and try to look for a proper dev.   

Sorry for leaving out Trademark & Mathgamain from the accolades & gratitude post that I made earlier. You guys have my thanks & praise. Smiley

Guys, I hav to step away from cryptos for a while. The wife and I are welcoming our new baby in 4-5 days' time, and I hope I come back to great news in the forums and exchanges.

Good luck with your new baby, take care :-)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Guys stop FUDing and breaking down. There is no need for Carsen, just fire him since we have his facebook profile. Coder is confirmed will start work on Dreamcoin. He said something about migrating Dreamcoin blockchain into Monero and im asking him for an ETA and shit. Please some one take over as dev so we can start the bounty money rolling. Im playing my little part making DRM "the first anon POS rare currency" along with MyFarm as the financer.

Bro. MyFarm is no longer financing.  We did not meet his deadline. See his post in the previous page or so.

Try and persuad him again, why is there a PM for? I convinced so many ppls its time u step up.

You can't just persuade an adult.  They'll either do it or they don't.  It's not kids play here man.

Yes you can, persuasion is the result deals are formed and how Gates is where he is now. With your thinking it tells me why the world is like this. you can and you must. Let me inspire you man.

Alright man. Now you're blaming me for all the world's chaos. lol Ok dude.  I'll sit back and watch now. Do your thing!

Shine Like The Sun
I believe today (our Dreams promotional video)

- Tomi
Activity: 476
Everyone must be wondering, where is the Promotional video I have been promising, well I can tell u that its almost ready and will blow ur mind, so these hours are the last get cheap DRM coins
Just can't wait for it, today? Cheesy

what happened Cheesy
Activity: 462
Everyone must be wondering, where is the Promotional video I have been promising, well I can tell u that its almost ready and will blow ur mind, so these hours are the last get cheap DRM coins
Just can't wait for it, today? Cheesy
Shine Like The Sun

1. coders (done)

Why!!!

Collegestudent, I think if you should go and make your own coin if your are not happy with the progress of Dreamcoin by its dev.

Dear jdwlupine, in my personal opinion, nobody should leave because different ideas, we need to get together not split out.
Dear CS, thanks you and AC team got my BTC back, you're really a nice guy. But the issue 2 new dev to take over, this is not up to you or me but the all community members, at first please discuss with trademark this matter in peace, he is still the community manger you promised to support a few days ago.  Hopely you guys have the same opinions on the dev. Thanks all your efforts.    

Oh then Trademark is really perfect to be new dev Smiley any apologies to him by me on my side for being an asshole him.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I'm still with you guys, and i am still committing the 10k DRM bounty regardless of price change. And as I said previously, I'm willing to put it into escrow at any time.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

1. coders (done)

Why!!!

Pages:
Jump to: