Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 45. (Read 100384 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 103
noob here, so please be gentle.

is there something wrong with the richlist?

http://chain.dreamcoin.me/richlist/

i have better than 1100 dreams(and all of them are sweet:-)) in my wallet.
wallet is running on my rig and collecting bonus.

question is, why isn't my wallet listed in the richlist?

it should be in 180s.
i saw it there yesterday but today it's gone.

did you have coins staking when you checked it? if so how many ? it would show the non staking balance
i believe staking is fine(remember the noob part?)
take a look...
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
This is odd Dreamcoin's address on the OP ANN doesn't get found by the block explorer? Why do you guys think this is? Was this the address we used to donate for more devs?

DABPUgmmwdHbRFJANAbFvhjQPpammmxN6p

"Address not seen on the network."

No right below that it says Zerocoin donation 10K reached. The one you linked is his personal and I think it is not on the network because it still has a 0 balance.

what is the 10k donation address, I must have missed it, is it posted on a certain page of this thread? All i see on the ANN is the one not found and the general bounty fun which had 100 DRM when i checked it.

It's: DAXCuJuT7CB4NxS6E9mfEx4Pvcj4ddX8E9 and it looks like it's now over 11k in donations.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This is odd Dreamcoin's address on the OP ANN doesn't get found by the block explorer? Why do you guys think this is? Was this the address we used to donate for more devs?

No right below that it says Zerocoin donation 10K reached. The one you linked is his personal and I think it is not on the network because it still has a 0 balance.

what is the 10k donation address, I must have missed it, is it posted on a certain page of this thread? All i see on the ANN is the one not found and the general bounty fun which had 100 DRM when i checked it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
In looking further I only see a few addresses that have this issue. Not sure what would cause it.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the change addresses that are generated when coins are spent in a certain manner.  My personal wallet also has this problem on the block explorer, most likely due to how I transferred coins to myself a few times to test out new wallet addresses.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 196

Activity: 252
In looking further I only see a few addresses that have this issue. Not sure what would cause it.
If i'm not mistaken it might have something to do with coin maturity
Activity: 519
Merit: 253

it should be in 180s.

I started to reply to this and then took a second look and I believe there might be an issue there. It looks like it is removing coins that stake but when they are returned to confirmed it does not add them back. The explorer returns the correct amount for the address but the rich list does not.

it should be in 180s.

did you have coins staking when you checked it? if so how many ? it would show the non staking balance
Activity: 457
Merit: 103

it should be in 180s.
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hi Dreamers,
does there happen to be a timeframe for the zerocoin integration (no preassure)? Smiley Would be goo to know!
Cheers,
Snoop
I will have information including a whitepaper on zerocoin integration and what we will be doing with Dreamcoin including more timeline information and possibly preview by 5/24 is what I am shooting for.

Missed that somehow Smiley Thanks a lot!
Activity: 686
Hi Dreamers,
does there happen to be a timeframe for the zerocoin integration (no preassure)? Smiley Would be goo to know!
Cheers,
Snoop
I will have information including a whitepaper on zerocoin integration and what we will be doing with Dreamcoin including more timeline information and possibly preview by 5/24 is what I am shooting for.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hi Dreamers,
Cheers,
Snoop

He's got a whitepaper, timeline and preview by 5/24.
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hi Dreamers,
Cheers,
Snoop
Hai DreamCoin guys,

Another "probably already answered" question from a newbie:

Does the wallet has to be running to get POS ?

yes your wallet needs to be open and unlocked to claim stake, having your wallet closed or locked will not stake but your coins will still age...

Still confused, does this mean I have to leave the wallet running for a whole year to get the annual stake interest ?
No, your wallet has to be open to stake (it's similar to mining) but your coins will still age if it's closed.(coin age is the time they have been in your wallet) it's better for the network to leave your wallet open, however this is not mandatory to stake your coin at a later date. If there were a max age on the coins then if too much time had passed you would miss out on staking , but dream has no max age...

I just want to add that the incentive to continually stake is compounding interest. If you stake once a year, you will get one lump sum, but if you stake the entire year, every little payment then becomes the calculated sum for the next payment, and so on. So that way your interest is effectively much more if you stake constantly.

Yes, this is a point that a lot of people miss. Compound = good
Activity: 686
I'am happy for drk. Finally one coin close to LTC. I want to many coins will be 10$~ zone.
Activity: 322
Hai DreamCoin guys,

yes your wallet needs to be open and unlocked to claim stake, having your wallet closed or locked will not stake but your coins will still age...

Still confused, does this mean I have to leave the wallet running for a whole year to get the annual stake interest ?
No, your wallet has to be open to stake (it's similar to mining) but your coins will still age if it's closed.(coin age is the time they have been in your wallet) it's better for the network to leave your wallet open, however this is not mandatory to stake your coin at a later date. If there were a max age on the coins then if too much time had passed you would miss out on staking , but dream has no max age...

I just want to add that the incentive to continually stake is compounding interest. If you stake once a year, you will get one lump sum, but if you stake the entire year, every little payment then becomes the calculated sum for the next payment, and so on. So that way your interest is effectively much more if you stake constantly.
Hai DreamCoin guys,

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
In my opinion all Darksend boils down to is paying people to set up a bunch of coin mixers on their personal computers as servers. Zerocoin turns the entire network into a mixer which is way more powerful. I want 100% focus on Zerocoin. If we're the first to do it Darksend will be yesterday's news.

A agree with this wholeheartedly. 
Pages:
Jump to: