Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 48. (Read 100387 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
http://zerocoin.org

Where does it say this project is dead, links?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
apparently..... the zerocoin project has been ended..... the developers of zerocoin haulted the poject so how can it be implemented on this..Huh

libertycoin had same issue... and they are now trying to incorporate darksend into it

zerocoin project is dead... google it ... btw its just info before people scream fud lol

You idiot that is why we are hiring a another dev(s) to help the current finishing the Zerocoin project so legally it will become his. GTFO if u dont know what ur on about
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
apparently..... the zerocoin project has been ended..... the developers of zerocoin haulted the poject so how can it be implemented on this..Huh

libertycoin had same issue... and they are now trying to incorporate darksend into it

zerocoin project is dead... google it ... btw its just info before people scream fud lol
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hai DreamCoin guys,

Another "probably already answered" question from a newbie:

Does the wallet has to be running to get POS ?

yes your wallet needs to be open and unlocked to claim stake, having your wallet closed or locked will not stake but your coins will still age...

Still confused, does this mean I have to leave the wallet running for a whole year to get the annual stake interest ?
Hai DreamCoin guys,

yes your wallet needs to be open and unlocked to claim stake, having your wallet closed or locked will not stake but your coins will still age...
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hai DreamCoin guys,

Activity: 196
Once the multipool is finished and zerocoin starts becoming a reality I'll be around to offer real world services. It seems the general consensus is to get those completed first. Contact me when your community is ready.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Dev, perhaps you should give a fuck about your previous coin Hashcoin. We are waiting to hear from you. We trusted in you, we put money in your thing and now you just reject us like an orphaned block. How about you honor your previous coins before starting new fads? Very disappointed with you

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.400
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
any ideas what we can do to help the dev get zerocoin done and in testing mode quicker? maybe  a 3rd developer to work with the 2nd one he is hiring, i would put some DRM toward that  would that be another 10k ? i will put 6 k down towards that if it would help

Sounds excellent, he can fix a bounty for the 3rd dev after payment and finding 2nd dev is done and work starts. I will see what can be done.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
lot of scammin going on lately. removed comment.
another day, another pos coin =)
Activity: 574
the logoi is too beautiful and I am interesting
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
any ideas what we can do to help the dev get zerocoin done and in testing mode quicker? maybe  a 3rd developer to work with the 2nd one he is hiring, i would put some DRM toward that  would that be another 10k ? i will put 6 k down towards that if it would help
Activity: 686
Ok I must admit after upgrading mac os to new version wallet works perfectly. Thanks

I Hate OsX. Love Apple Hardware..
I dreamed a dream that dream coin to the moon.

Nice was there hookers and blow?

Can't go wrong with hookers and blow!
Activity: 462
Ok I must admit after upgrading mac os to new version wallet works perfectly. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Woah does staking really work?!  Shocked It must be the next big thing!

Jokes aside. Lets get the zerocoin implemented fast!
how can we speed it up, i would be willing to donate again if it helps
Activity: 144
Activity: 546
Woah does staking really work?!  Shocked It must be the next big thing!

Jokes aside. Lets get the zerocoin implemented fast!
Activity: 686
Pages:
Jump to: