Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DrinkBTC.net - No time limit, weekly bonus - page 14. (Read 5674 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
username: theguaros
Activity: 1
Username: davyleon13
user: hmarval25
Activity: 84
Registration bonus added for:

gaganduggal
sraiyan13
anirak
azwbasher
crosta
xamari93
frank_lm
kakabbj90
rewarded
kydar
dragon4life
danhtanngo
onlyblue
bolhec666

Welcome to the site ... cheers.
i said it in another post. the only bad thing about this faucet is the 50 k withdrawal limit. other than that drinkbtc one of the best. the orifginality is that you can claim indefinitely without time limit

https://freebitco.in/?r=1121883 and coinpot are definitely at the top of the worldwide faucet ratings. they have a 30 k withdrawal and 10 k respectively. with freebitco.in i have a good starting bonus per roll(450-580 satoshi per hour vs the new user 15 sat/hour) because im an old user otherwise it would take long to reach the threshold but i withdrew several times now. yesterday i withdrew with coinpot (only 10 k satoshi required)

Thanks for your post, if that's the only bad thing about DrinkBTC then we are on fire!   Cheesy

We note you took an opportunity to include your referral link to FreeBitcoin in our very popular thread, your welcome.   Grin

The DrinkBTC Team.
Activity: 6
bolhec666
Username:  onlyblue
danhtanngo
Activity: 29
Username: dragon4life
Activity: 4
rewarded
Activity: 9
kakabbj90
Activity: 5
frank_lm
 username is xamari93
Username: crosta
user:azwbasher
THANKS FOR PAGINE =)

USERNAME: anirak
Username: sraiyan13
@pubase, @DrinkBTC

Thanks for solving my problem with the referral. I leave evidence on the subject that they were diligent in solving my problem. Thank you again.

Thank you for your kind words, it was our pleasure to help.
Activity: 222
Merit: 4
i said it in another post. the only bad thing about this faucet is the 50 k withdrawal limit. other than that drinkbtc one of the best. the orifginality is that you can claim indefinitely without time limit

https://freebitco.in/?r=1121883 and coinpot are definitely at the top of the worldwide faucet ratings. they have a 30 k withdrawal and 10 k respectively. with freebitco.in i have a good starting bonus per roll(450-580 satoshi per hour vs the new user 15 sat/hour) because im an old user otherwise it would take long to reach the threshold but i withdrew several times now. yesterday i withdrew with coinpot (only 10 k satoshi required)
Activity: 16
@pubase, @DrinkBTC

Thanks for solving my problem with the referral. I leave evidence on the subject that they were diligent in solving my problem. Thank you again.
Pages:
Jump to: