Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DrinkBTC.net - No time limit, weekly bonus - page 18. (Read 5675 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
username: rahulp
Activity: 22
Activity: 1
Username: SoyChris
username: Muhamed85
Activity: 84
Now min withdraw is 50.000 satoshi?? bye bye drinkbtc  Angry Angry

Howdy rubillo15,

We are sad that you feel this way but as stated on the site, we are less than a month young and still finding our feet.

Some changes will be required going forward as we fine tune to achieve the best outcome for everyone concerned and this is a must.

We are finding new sponsors to improve the experience which makes the old sponsors sad, we are moving servers soon which makes the old host sad, we have recently changed the Captcha on the unlimited feature and some are sad, along with that I personally am sad at you suggesting your leaving, and so on and so forth.

Do you understand? There IS ALWAYS going to be someone sad for whatever reason but that's how life works.

We offer a friendly platform having some great features enabling our users to accumulate satoshi in their accounts. Along with that there is no timer
on one particular feature enabling unlimited earnings AND we offer some of the best rates going, where else are you getting that?

If that was not enough, where else do you get interaction from the staff such as the kind DrinkBTC offers? I suspect the answer is nowhere but correct me if I am mistaken please.

You should note that we have not invented something new with our new limit, other very popular and successful faucets operate using this business model and they have many more users enjoying their offering than us, we are simply learning from them in order to grow our business successfully and who knows, we may tweak it again at some point (maybe even to your liking) and re-adjust the withdraw limit, nothing is locked in stone in this ever changing world.

We understand we cannot please everyone, we would like to but unfortunately we cannot and if some members choose to leave we simply accept that.   Sad

Regards ... The DrinkBTC Team.

Activity: 48
username: drinkc
Activity: 2
user = chris83jr
Activity: 3
Good site  Smiley
User: chencho
Activity: 27
Now min withdraw is 50.000 satoshi?? bye bye drinkbtc  Angry Angry
Activity: 8

along23976 Smiley
vu ngoc
Activity: 21
i tried to make an account but it dont work

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180328/5o5426v8.png

Howdy bnpgtc, no proxies or vpn allowed for security reasons ... cheers.

I used my iphone as internet connection on the macbook. is there option to use it?
username : justbonchen
Good job
USERNAME: RaulDavid29
Activity: 25
nice website

user: angeera1000
it seems good site Wink Wink Wink Wink
Nice no timer faucet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 84
Registration bonus added for:

Oliver91
dhivyaram
patilravi2529
makeslife
niruktt
saranshsrivastava
shivshaw11
krushnap
samyak12
paradoxium

Welcome to the site everyone ... cheers.

cassavachips ... thanks for sharing our link, we appreciate it.   Cool
Username : paradoxium
Activity: 6
samyak12
Activity: 20
krushnap
Pages:
Jump to: