Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DrinkBTC.net - No time limit, weekly bonus - page 17. (Read 5675 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Can VPN be used ?. Sometimes I have problems with my connection and the only way to fix it is using VPN. Would I have a problem using it? Huh

Sorry Chencho96 but no proxies or VPN's for security reasons.

Ok, thanks.
Activity: 84
user name: ym9823

great site

Registration bonus added for:

ym9823

Thanks and welcome to the site ... cheers.

Can VPN be used ?. Sometimes I have problems with my connection and the only way to fix it is using VPN. Would I have a problem using it? Huh

Sorry Chencho96 but no proxies or VPN's for security reasons.
Activity: 3

username: emreke

Funning way to earn to BTC

Glad you think so, stay tuned for more fun things to come.   Smiley
Howdy Drinkers,

Everyone will be pleased to learn that all those who made a payment request for this period, HAVE NOW BEEN PAID ... congrat's to all concerned.   Grin

On a serious note, we are presently looking into what may amount to be fraud by one or two site members, if we establish that is the case then their accounts will be closed, their names made public to shame them and warn others and their IP's banned for ALL TIME.   Angry

Cheers ... The DrinkBTC Team.
Activity: 17
username: emreke

Funning way to earn to BTC

frankske72
biswajit2
abdo922
nblasp
jesscoin
krizalid
urawrxsti
syed456
mariemines

Welcome to the site ... cheers.
"Minimun 50,000 satoshi to request a withdraw to your FaucetHub account."

This is too much ...

I do not like the fact that I do not have information about referrals - name, work ...

Hello Shark80,

Your comments are noted, thank you for the feedback.

With regard the withdraw limit, we are modeling ours after other popular and successful faucets in order to see what works for us but it may be that we decrease this limit in the near future.

We are only a month old and you will find us fine tuning the site for a period of time in order to determine the most appropriate way forward.

With regard your comment re referral information I believe you are quite correct, I will speak with our developer regarding adding this type of feedback for  users information.

Ohh, I see Pubase has already replied to your request in a positive manner.   Cool

Regards ... The DrinkBTC Team.
Activity: 435
Merit: 10

This is too much ...

I do not like the fact that I do not have information about referrals - name, work ...

This feature will be available soon. You will see all usernames of your referrals.
Activity: 95
Merit: 3

This is too much ...

Activity: 7
urawrxsti
Activity: 1
Hi. My User jesscoin
Quote from:  link=topic=3058702.msg33527710#msg33527710 date=1522419487
it was unfair decision to raise the withdraw limit to 50,000 satoshi

Hello AlyaaGad,

Thanks for the feedback we appreciate it.

We are less than a month old and still finding our feet and making changes to the site hopefully to make it better for all.

We understand how some may feel with the decision but we have done nothing new other than simply follow the lead of other popular faucets with user bases much bigger than ours.

Nothing is locked in stone, we have made some changes already that did not work out as we had hoped and reversed/altered them, so its possible that the withdraw limit will be adjusted again (and not upwards) when we find out what works for us.

We look forward to seeing you about the site.

Regards ... The DrinkBTC Team.
Activity: 4
Hello.
Username: nblasp
Activity: 10
it was unfair decision to raise the withdraw limit to 50,000 satoshi
Activity: 6
username : abdo922
Activity: 35
username:biswajit2

angeera1000
RaulDavid29
justbonchen
bogdans
along23976
chencho
chris83jr ... already received
drinkc
spencer
Muhamed85
SoyChris
rahulp
lucky

Welcome to the site Drinkers ... cheers.
Activity: 5
Username : lucky
Pages:
Jump to: