Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DrinkBTC.net - No time limit, weekly bonus - page 2. (Read 5674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Hi DrinkBTC,

What happened with the website?? I trying connect to all day long and i only see that message 'This Account has been suspended. Contact your hosting provider for more information."
I have two pending payments (100k satoshis), i wil lost my satoshis?Huh??

Wait an answer!!!
Thamks.

lol this is a hoster problem probably he has used to much bandwitch XD
or and other thinks the hoster dont like Wink
I recommand the faucet owner to put the page on a root server !

regards
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
who suspended the site? FBI?
suspending the site is not the best solution, they should instruct them to clear all balance payment to users before suspending them.
also, even suspended, they can still build another site. so, most important is to ask them to clear all payment.
Activity: 9
Hi DrinkBTC,

What happened with the website?? I trying connect to all day long and i only see that message 'This Account has been suspended. Contact your hosting provider for more information."
I have two pending payments (100k satoshis), i wil lost my satoshis?Huh??

Wait an answer!!!
Thamks.
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
Account Suspended
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.
Pubase, please see below.

I restate it again clearly. I lost several thousands satoshis on your site due to your site's update and your site didn't credit back the amount to my account. I felt uncomfortable to continue earning on your site and therefore request to withdraw my coins already earned (22,905 satoshis) and close account.

You sent me a confidential agreement and force me to sign. I think it's unnecessary as I am just requesting to withdraw my earned coins. I see no reason why I need to sign anything to get back my coins. I sent several emails again to chase for the withdrawal but I didn't receive any reply.

That's why I am contacting your site here. I don't understand why I will be reported. I still haven't reported on the satoshis lost issue on your site and I didn't receive the satoshis balance in my account. You now even want to report me? Report me for what?

Others have clear mind should be able to judge who's right who's wrong. Especially the admin of bitcointalk here.

Hello,

And thank you for your post.

With reference to multiple accounts we quite clearly referred to this website.

With reference to you suggesting you received no emails from DrinkBTC, that is simply untrue.
Everyone who uses the contact form is replied to in a timely manner, including yourself.
We can make those emails you received a matter of public record if you wish?

With reference to your using this website to resolve your problems, kindly desist or you will be
reported for your actions given this is an appropriate venue.

With respect to anything else you have to say, kindly review a quotation posted earlier stating:

"You did not comply with simply instructions regarding your request and as a result of
your moving outside the proper channels relative to dispute resolution, any offer made by us is
now sadly withdraw."

You have demonstrated throughout proceedings a willingness to manufacture a version of events
not in keeping with the truth and as a result our business is now concluded.

Regards ... The DrinkBTC Team.

I only got one account with account name "drinkc" at drinkbtc. No other accounts.

I didn't receive any email from you. You can reply here or send the coin balance to my btc address in my account.

Activity: 435
Merit: 10
The feature of a dictatorship country or company is that when they caused losses to you and you point out their fault, they will ban you and do not let you take back your property.

Hello, can I know what happens on drinkbtc with your account? Maybe I can help you, please send email to [email protected] with a detailed explanation.
The feature of a dictatorship country or company is that when they caused losses to you and you point out their fault, they will ban you and do not let you take back your property.
I really doubt whether FBI or international crime police has investigated the site or not. Any normal company/site will not cause losses to users and do not let users take back their coins and still think itself operating in a legal manner except those in dictatorship countries.  Angry
Why is there still no arrangement to send me back my coins in the account? The site can't be contacted at all. I sent several emails long time ago to ask them to send the coins to my wallet but no reply.

There's a members' chat on the site before but it's now disabled. Is the site closing or what?
Activity: 1
bom site
usuario diogo1985
user: Guto053
Activity: 3
best  way to earn coins <3 you're rockkk
username: haooi109302
prettysam
sbc2010

i like the site
Activity: 2
lusv  oтличный caйт, чтoбы зapaбoтaть Wink
Activity: 2
user: paulohbvaz
Thank you!! Great site =)
Hello bmate or drinkc or whatever name you chose to use today.

Thank you for you post.

Your account is already closed and our business is concluded (request denied), kindly check the websites ToS which you agree to on each occasion you use your account.

However, my problem is still not solved. I lost satoshis on drinkbtc, I want to withdraw my balance and close account. This still can't be done. The owner even wants to report me. I really don't know what he report me for.

I am just requesting to get back my coin balance.

See what I say? There's nothing to add here. I will not quote your reply from me, the people only need to read this in order to understand how you operate with users. You don't care of them at all. You stole his earnings because your site had a problem. YOUR SITE, not him.

It's useless to discuss with you. You say "it's my site and my rules, so shut up, doesn't use it if you don't like it, and then let me scam people".

You know what? I'm tired of this shit. This is not the place from people like you. Make a site in USD and stay away from crypto.

Soon you will disappear, I hope so.

They have the right to set their rules but no terms that allow them causing losses to users and not paying users are legal. They totally ignore international laws and standards when setting their site rules. They put their rules even bigger than laws. Is it a joke?

Also, they always challenge what's your username on this site on that site, whether you have 2 accounts or not. All these actually prove that they are tracking and want to track users, that's already violated the rules and invention of cryptocurrency. They are harming the industry in fact.
I am not doing business with you actually. Your site's income comes from advertisement. How do you get traffic to view your advertisements? That's the users visit your site, make claims by the faucet and other activities. You earned but you do not pay users the balance before closing the account. Is this action legal?

Many users have lost satoshis on your site due to the negligence of your site admin and no report to prove that whether the issue really took place. The users are not credited back with the lost satoshis amounts. I pointed out this to you and expressed I'm not comfortable to continue. You do not pay the coins I have already earned in my account before closing the account.

No matter your TOS is, I believe no terms of non-payment issue is legal.

Have you heard of the issue of a Japanese cryptocurrency wallet being hacked by hackers and caused losses to their users? The Japanese wallet also needs to say sorry and compensate all the users of their losses.

I think FBI or international crime police should look into the matter.

Thank you for you post.

Your account is already closed and our business is concluded (request denied), kindly check the websites ToS which you agree to on each occasion you use your account.

However, my problem is still not solved. I lost satoshis on drinkbtc, I want to withdraw my balance and close account. This still can't be done. The owner even wants to report me. I really don't know what he report me for.

user: gencay
Activity: 27

Thank you for you post.

See what I say? There's nothing to add here. I will not quote your reply from me, the people only need to read this in order to understand how you operate with users. You don't care of them at all. You stole his earnings because your site had a problem. YOUR SITE, not him.

It's useless to discuss with you. You say "it's my site and my rules, so shut up, doesn't use it if you don't like it, and then let me scam people".

You know what? I'm tired of this shit. This is not the place from people like you. Make a site in USD and stay away from crypto.

Soon you will disappear, I hope so.
Pages:
Jump to: