Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DrinkBTC.net - No time limit, weekly bonus - page 4. (Read 5674 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
venkat2025
Activity: 84
Right, my username is drinkc. You banned my account and do not reply to my email in regarding to withdraw the balance and close account.

Dear DrinkC,

Thank you for your reply which puts things in a clearer light.

My first question is why do you find it necessary to use a different username here than the one used on the website?

This is called using an alias and is normally associated with individuals having a malicious intent or seeking to perpetrate mischief.

Kindly note access to your account was restricted when you suggested you no longer wished to use it and this was explained to
you via email at the time, to suggest otherwise is false.

With regard your suggestion that you were not replied to regarding your concerns that is untrue and you were replied to numerous
times throughout the course of our dialog.

You did not comply with simply instructions regarding your request and as a result of your moving outside the proper channels
relative to dispute resolution, any offer made by us is now sadly withdraw.

Regards ... The DrinkBTC Team.

Activity: 48
Right, my username is drinkc. You banned my account and do not reply to my email in regarding to withdraw the balance and close account.
My account lost several thousand satoshis some weeks ago due to drinkbtc's mistakes. Drinkbtc can't give appropriate explanation and compensate the users. I requested to withdraw my balance in account and close account.

Uptill now, I still haven't received the balance amount in my wallet. Several emails sent. No reply.

Can drinkbtc follow up?

Hello bmate,

Thank you for your post.

It is not appropriate to use this forum to discuss any particular members issues due to the matter of
privacy and we always strongly suggest you use both the correct and direct means provided.

However after following up, it would appear no correspondence or any such request has been received
relative to the user name you employ in this post and we are able to state categorically that the username
"bmate" does not appear in the websites user database which leaves us unclear as to your involvement
or intentions.

We make the assumption you refer to the 'Wheel of Fortune' bug in your post where you suggest that
" Drinkbtc can't give appropriate explanation and compensate the users.". For the first part I would
direct your attention here https://drinkbtc.net/article.php?p=19 where a very pertinent explanation
exists and for the second part your attention is directed to the websites ToS found here
https://drinkbtc.net/terms.php which all members are encouraged to read periodically.

We trust you find this reply of some use.

Regards ... The DrinkBTC Team.
Registration bonus added for:

ch1n
muhsan
Catalle
halconbsas
vm1976
danilorab123
ghostman
hopy
crisgalper
joita17
sergofan45
kickic
Actioncandle
the.greenery
libelinha
veeru123

Welcome to the site ... cheers.    Smiley
Activity: 2
good site

user : veeru123
libelinha

Good
Activity: 48
My account lost several thousand satoshis some weeks ago due to drinkbtc's mistakes. Drinkbtc can't give appropriate explanation and compensate the users. I requested to withdraw my balance in account and close account.

Uptill now, I still haven't received the balance amount in my wallet. Several emails sent. No reply.

Can drinkbtc follow up?
the.greenery
Username: Actioncandle
Activity: 3
User: kickic
Activity: 24
sergofan45
Activity: 26
Hy dear friends!

I'm delighted to introduce you my new product, DrinkBTC.net

USD TO BTC, BTC Price is checked every 15 minutes

FEATURES

No Time Limit - 0.0004$/claim | 0.0008$/double claim

TeamWork - Soft:0.001$ | Hard: 0.002$

Open a Beer - 0.0020$

Dice - High/Low: 0.0035$ | Neutral: 0.035$

Weekly Competition

Every 7 days 3 most active players who have collected the most points will be rewarded:

1st Place:    0.50$
2nd Place: 0.20$
3rd Place: 0.10$

Check tutorial and see How to earn with DrinkBTC.net

https://i.imgur.com/WS3T22m.png

Activity: 15
Hy dear friends!

I'm delighted to introduce you my new product, DrinkBTC.net

USD TO BTC, BTC Price is checked every 15 minutes

FEATURES

No Time Limit - 0.0004$/claim | 0.0008$/double claim

TeamWork - Soft:0.001$ | Hard: 0.002$

Open a Beer - 0.0020$

Dice - High/Low: 0.0035$ | Neutral: 0.035$

Weekly Competition

Every 7 days 3 most active players who have collected the most points will be rewarded:

1st Place:    0.50$
2nd Place: 0.20$
3rd Place: 0.10$

Check tutorial and see How to earn with DrinkBTC.net

https://i.imgur.com/WS3T22m.png

Activity: 7
user : crisgalper

Thx!!
username : hopy
username : ghostman
User: danilorab123
Activity: 30
Hello all!
Just registered at DrinkBTC, seems a good website:))
username: vm1976
Pages:
Jump to: