Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 10. (Read 100207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Droidz had good sales today, what happened?

OH, I think all that "FUD" has worked wonders, causing some frustrated members to dump.
that dev is ofline for 10 days is also part of it i guess

Nah, it is impossible to say what that was all about.

The majority of developers aren't around more than 1-2 times a month.

You have to remember most developers have full-time jobs.

Only when the new crypto currency becomes an economic coin, like Dash coin can the developer quit their day jobs.

Also, when the developer of Driodz does a public statement, some owners of Driodz dump their coins and then buy them back on the exchange for a laugh.

So, I guess, the developer might have developed some anxiety about posting on this thread Wink

There are just 5 million DRZ.

We only need 5 or 6 strong holders, each holding roughly 500,000 DRZ, to hold these coins and not to sell below 10,000 sats, so that SCARCITY will cause price to rise.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

OH, I think all that "FUD" has worked wonders, causing some frustrated members to dump.

Nah, it is impossible to say what that was all about.

The majority of developers aren't around more than 1-2 times a month.

You have to remember most developers have full-time jobs.

Only when the new crypto currency becomes an economic coin, like Dash coin can the developer quit their day jobs.

Also, when the developer of Driodz does a public statement, some owners of Driodz dump their coins and then buy them back on the exchange for a laugh.

So, I guess, the developer might have developed some anxiety about posting on this thread Wink
legendary

At least he is more professional than the CYPHER COIN DEV.
Cypher Dev was spitting out rubbish, while DROIDS Dev either keeps quiet or goes straight to the point.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250

legendary

legendary
As DRZ is PoS now, it costs very little to generate new coins. If there is no further developments, the price could go lower.

That is utter nonsense and complete fantasy Cheesy

POS is 5%, which means if everyone was staking, it would only generate an extra 684 Driodz a day.

That is not going to effect price.

Except owners being tricked into thinking it does.

So the low price is due to lack of development?

Low price is because the forum was offline and most people have not come back to the threads they were interested in.

And, now there are aggressive sellers and no aggressive buyers.
Activity: 896
As DRZ is PoS now, it costs very little to generate new coins. If there is no further developments, the price could go lower.

POS is 5%, which means if everyone was staking, it would only generate an extra 684 Driodz a day.

So the low price is due to lack of development?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
I hate to say it. We have been had again. We all saw it but didnt want to believe it. This is the same CYP dev. Has not been here since may 17th. Everything looks like the same and we all hoped DRZ did the same thing as CYP. Lets face it. DEV has probably launched a few new coins and figured time to move on from this one. The market was pumped to make people believe a big pump was coming just so a larger bag holder could dump his coins and get somthing. It is time to accept it and move on.
May 17 is not too far away, considering the fact that this Bitcointalk website has been down. There are other DEVs out there that have had a recent prolonged absence.
Other people with skills can also help this coin.

I hear what you are saying. But I think we have to be honest with ourselves. Maybe I am the only one. But looking at the price I think most would agree we were had. Either get out now and save something or ride it into the ground. I have ridden enough into the ground on the hope they would come back because the dev was active. When a dev is not it goes much faster into the ground. And I am pretty sure most of us new that this looked just like CYP. Best of luck if you are holding. I am wokring on getting out. I will be losing at least 1 BTC maybe when all is said and done. However I think this is a losing coin.

No, you're not the only one...
this coin is going to the ground.
I invest in ICO 0,8 BTC, and i lost over 0,65BTC.
sometime i earn on new coin sometime lost.
I don't have single droidz right now.
Activity: 896
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
BTW is this what it feels like to be a fudder/troll? I am pissed and was one of the top bag holders of this coin. Now I just want to watch it burn and tell everyone to hurry up and get out and dont waste any more of your time or money on it.
I hate to say it. We have been had again. We all saw it but didnt want to believe it. This is the same CYP dev. Has not been here since may 17th. Everything looks like the same and we all hoped DRZ did the same thing as CYP. Lets face it. DEV has probably launched a few new coins and figured time to move on from this one. The market was pumped to make people believe a big pump was coming just so a larger bag holder could dump his coins and get somthing. It is time to accept it and move on.
May 17 is not too far away, considering the fact that this Bitcointalk website has been down. There are other DEVs out there that have had a recent prolonged absence.

I hear what you are saying. But I think we have to be honest with ourselves. Maybe I am the only one. But looking at the price I think most would agree we were had. Either get out now and save something or ride it into the ground. I have ridden enough into the ground on the hope they would come back because the dev was active. When a dev is not it goes much faster into the ground. And I am pretty sure most of us new that this looked just like CYP. Best of luck if you are holding. I am wokring on getting out. I will be losing at least 1 BTC maybe when all is said and done. However I think this is a losing coin.
legendary
legendary
Bittrex deposits, on the sell side has increased by 75,000 Droidz in the last 12 hours.
legendary
A lot of owners are reasonably happy with performance of the coin to date.

Considering there are a lot of developer releases scheduled on the roadmap over the next 12 months.

legendary
Lets see some Positive movement now that we are back.

Yeah, someone snapped up 250,000 Driodz whilst the site was away.

You have to admire the move Smiley
That is a lot, considering that we have only 5,050,000 DRZ.
I think that people that are dumping this coin are confused, 250,000 DRZ is almost 5% of total coinage.

Dev is playing game with drz...
he will slowly sell his DRZ

Remember, there was zero premine on this coin (except for ICO)! So Dev could have as many coins as anyone else, and "dev dumping" is non-existent issue for this coin Smiley. There are other people who play with the market.

Yeah, he has got a tiny bit confused. Most crypto had big swap of coins when Bitcointalk went down.

Sad fact is: when this thread goes down and there is no website, some owners' tend to dump coins on exchanges.

Cypher coin, which does not have website had about 300,000 coins swapped on the exchanges over the same period.

I don't think the developers are relevant fact!

I was surprised how big an effect of this website being offline, had on the quantity of swaps being done on the exchanges Wink
It looks like people took advantage of the "crisis" to buy up a lot of these coins. This was a good time for members with money, because the bitcointalk down created a lot of doubt.
legendary

I think that people that are dumping this coin are confused, 250,000 DRZ is almost 5% of total coinage.

Remember, there was zero premine on this coin (except for ICO)! So Dev could have as many coins as anyone else, and "dev dumping" is non-existent issue for this coin Smiley. There are other people who play with the market.

Yeah, he has got a tiny bit confused. Most crypto had big swap of coins when Bitcointalk went down.

Sad fact is: when this thread goes down and there is no website, some owners' tend to dump coins on exchanges.

Cypher coin, which does not have website had about 300,000 coins swapped on the exchanges over the same period.

I was surprised how big an effect of this website being offline, had on the quantity of swaps being done on the exchanges Wink
CYPHER COIN DEV behaved very unprofessionally, so did the insane dumpers.
DROIDZ DEV is a bit different, his comments are brief. I feel that bitcointalk down has held back a lot of activity.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

Pages:
Jump to: