Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 9. (Read 100207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Droidz had good sales today, what happened?

OH, I think all that "FUD" has worked wonders, causing some frustrated members to dump.

dev, plese stop pumping this sh**
You want them to .......

not them, you
What have I done?

Smiley

This guy wants to tell you are the DRZ Dev Smiley

It is total nonsence of course... but I would have been happy if that were true Smiley
I just don't like the way many DEVs allow their members to always lose money
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

OH, I think all that "FUD" has worked wonders, causing some frustrated members to dump.

You want them to .......

not them, you
What have I done?

Smiley

This guy wants to tell you are the DRZ Dev Smiley

It is total nonsence of course... but I would have been happy if that were true Smiley
legendary

You want them to .......

not them, you
What have I done?
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®

You want them to .......

not them, you
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

You want them to .......

So somebody can sell.
legendary

You want them to .......
legendary
K-ing®

legendary
Just messaged the dev to see if I can help with anything..
Get hold of him by any means possible - I do not see a reason why a new DEV should be absent for 2 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
I imagine they are eyeing up the FUD prospects of a new ICO on GLUCK coin at Yobit  Cheesy

I'm not investing in that ICO.

Wallet is a lovely sunny yellow.
I am just FED UP of all these ROBBERS. STOP GIVING ROBBERS YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.
This coin has ICO, which is enough funds for the DEV to perform miraculous upgrades, so that he can profit even more.
If our DEV is wise, he can earn profits up to 2 or 3 times of ICO money.
However, all these DEVs just want to make people POOR.

I am not referring to DRZ, but the majority of these new DEVs just want to keep the masses down, THEY TRY TO WEAR PEOPLE OUT.

Nah, Developer done a lot of good work with their launch.

The investors did a lot of good work to get Driodz listed on Bittrex and CEX.

I'd like the future developer upgrades spaced out evenly over the next 12 months e.g. 1 every 3 months to build a respectable reputation for Driodz' innovation history and this will get some big hitting investors interested in Driodz.

If, that happened, Driodz could reach 6,000 Satoshis in 2016 Smiley

Don't wait till 2016, the GLOBAL ECONOMY would be DOOMED by then  Sad

Cryptos currencies or new ideas do really well, when the old knowledge produces stagnation and recession.

Bitcoin and Litecoin took off, during the Credit Crunch crisis.

Cryptos are a safe haven investment during bad economic periods Wink
legendary
I imagine they are eyeing up the FUD prospects of a new ICO on GLUCK coin at Yobit  Cheesy

I am just FED UP of all these ROBBERS. STOP GIVING ROBBERS YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.
This coin has ICO, which is enough funds for the DEV to perform miraculous upgrades, so that he can profit even more.

I am not referring to DRZ, but the majority of these new DEVs just want to keep the masses down, THEY TRY TO WEAR PEOPLE OUT.

I'd like the future developer upgrades spaced out evenly over the next 12 months e.g. 1 every 3 months to build a respectable reputation for Driodz' innovation history and this will get some big hitting investors interested in Driodz.

Don't wait till 2016, the GLOBAL ECONOMY would be DOOMED by then  Sad
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
I see that this thread has become silent - Have the FUDers left the game?
Have they grown tired of price manipulation?

Is the activity of this thread maintained by FUDers?
I don't know, but they are all quiet now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Is the activity of this thread maintained by FUDers?
legendary
legendary
Driodz can be another Halycon (300% POS coin). It too, had the initial pump and slump by a private group.

Halcyon launch opened at 2000 Satoshis. Pumped to 5900 Satoshis and slumped to 750 Satoshis.

People popped up on the thread and got owners to dump. Price fell down to 216 Satoshis. 

1 year later, it is at 1000 Satoshis, because it is 300% POS even the initial offering price now looks pretty reasonable. The people who did the original POS are up on their investment.

This why so many Driodz owners are doing POS at the moment. They know there crypto history Wink
legendary
K-ing®

that dev is ofline for 10 days is also part of it i guess
At least he is more professional than the CYPHER COIN DEV.
Cypher Dev was spitting out rubbish, while DROIDS Dev either keeps quiet or goes straight to the point.

IMHO,
DRZ, CRAVE and CYPHER dev is same person,
and he got one Hero btt account
legendary

Nah, it is impossible to say what that was all about.

The majority of developers aren't around more than 1-2 times a month.

You have to remember most developers have full-time jobs.

Only when the new crypto currency becomes an economic coin, like Dash coin can the developer quit their day jobs.

Also, when the developer of Driodz does a public statement, some owners of Driodz dump their coins and then buy them back on the exchange for a laugh.

So, I guess, the developer might have developed some anxiety about posting on this thread Wink

There are just 5 million DRZ.

We only need 5 or 6 strong holders, each holding roughly 500,000 DRZ, to hold these coins and not to sell below 10,000 sats, so that SCARCITY will cause price to rise.

That is nice idea, but it can and does kill crypto currencies when their are too few owners:

Some exchanges delist coins that do not achieve X amount of swaps each month or week. Only a Cryptsy listing is priceless, because they do long term support.

Also, a cheap way to advertise a crypto currency is to have pumps (potential new owners can see the possible future price) and slumps (those potential new owners then place buy orders above the slump price).

Obviously, newbies might get confused, but it is a basic rule.

I own 10% of a different crypto, a POW crypto currency. I do pumps on the coin every month, but I don't expect anyone to buy at the pumped up price. However, I expect and people do place buy orders a bit over the slump price. Essentially, the pump advertises the crypto currency and people place extra buy orders on the slump side.

However, a lot of old crypto currencies don't any future functional development releases, apart from a new wallet release.

Driodz does have future functional developments. And, the same applies for Cypher.  

I'm being optimistic, and expecting the developers to deliver those functional developments  Smiley

I made the suggestion of having some strong holders, because I have seen too many coins trade DIABOLICALLY. I think some traders are mad, they only want people to lose money.
legendary

Nah, it is impossible to say what that was all about.

The majority of developers aren't around more than 1-2 times a month.

You have to remember most developers have full-time jobs.

Only when the new crypto currency becomes an economic coin, like Dash coin can the developer quit their day jobs.

Also, when the developer of Driodz does a public statement, some owners of Driodz dump their coins and then buy them back on the exchange for a laugh.

So, I guess, the developer might have developed some anxiety about posting on this thread Wink

There are just 5 million DRZ.

We only need 5 or 6 strong holders, each holding roughly 500,000 DRZ, to hold these coins and not to sell below 10,000 sats, so that SCARCITY will cause price to rise.

That is nice idea, but it can and does kill crypto currencies when their are too few owners:

Some exchanges delist coins that do not achieve X amount of swaps each month or week. Only a Cryptsy listing is priceless, because they do long term support.

Also, a cheap way to advertise a crypto currency is to have pumps (potential new owners can see the possible future price) and slumps (those potential new owners then place buy orders above the slump price).

Obviously, newbies might get confused, but it is a basic rule.

I own 10% of a different crypto, a POW crypto currency. I do pumps on the coin every month, but I don't expect anyone to buy at the pumped up price. However, I expect and people do place buy orders a bit over the slump price. Essentially, the pump advertises the crypto currency and people place extra buy orders on the slump side.

However, a lot of old crypto currencies don't any future functional development releases, apart from a new wallet release.

Driodz does have future functional developments. And, the same applies for Cypher.  

I'm being optimistic, and expecting the developers to deliver those functional developments  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: