Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 8. (Read 100207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Good News

---New Flash---

Developer is still active on this coin.

POS weighting system has been revised today.

Yesterday, Network weighting could rise to 7,800,000.

Today, Network weighting is rising to 5,200,000.

Obviously, only the developer could revise the POS system Smiley

Where did you get your information from? Is if from Network weight?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Good News

---New Flash---

Developer is still active on this coin.

POS weighting system has been revised today.

Yesterday, Network weighting could rise to 7,800,000.

Today, Network weighting is rising to 5,200,000.

Obviously, only the developer could revise the POS system Smiley
legendary
It would be good if the community steps forward to take over
legendary
Whatever is going on with the dev, fact is community is active and the market is too. That's a good sign usually.

Wouldn't be surprised if news come once a bunch of people are done accumulating. Top wallets keep growing.

dev is dumping this shitcoin day by day

Should the community take over the coin development and the coins being dumped by the dev?

Unlikely, since this coin is being supported by the developer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Whatever is going on with the dev, fact is community is active and the market is too. That's a good sign usually.

Wouldn't be surprised if news come once a bunch of people are done accumulating. Top wallets keep growing.

Should the community take over the coin development and the coins being dumped by the dev?
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

legendary
I imagine they get stressed out, when investors complain about the price of the crypto they started.

This always happen when they log in under the username of the crypto.

But, it is quite common with a lot of cryptos.

Developers know a lot about the technical stuff of setting up cryptos e.g. wallets, core nodes, but very little about the exchange trading of cryptos.

So, the price side of the cryptos is the job the investors and they have do this amongst themselves e.g. use their skills and experience.

I am not referring to DRZ, but I feel that there are a lot of people who simply want others to lose money. It is the sadistic pleasure that has slowly crept into the crypto-coin industry.
It is similar to the workplace, when jealous colleagues feel that they can only progress by pulling others down.

You should see, the stick the developer E Duffield gets posted sometimes on the Dash coin thread.

Poor guy, created a crypto with Market Cap of $15 million, but some users on BCT try claim he is a scammer and all manner other rude stuff.

People who didn't invest or decided to dump their crypto when the price slumped on the exchanges, just want blame the developer for their own decisions to dump.

Even though, the developer knows very little about trading cryptos on exchanges.  
True.

All these silly traders open their smelly mouths and spill filth out on this forum, they ruin the hard work of skilled Developers.
legendary
I imagine they get stressed out, when investors complain about the price of the crypto they started.

Developers know a lot about the technical stuff of setting up cryptos e.g. wallets, core nodes, but very little about the exchange trading of cryptos.

So, the price side of the cryptos is the job the investors and they have do this amongst themselves e.g. use their skills and experience.

I am not referring to DRZ, but I feel that there are a lot of people who simply want others to lose money. It is the sadistic pleasure that has slowly crept into the crypto-coin industry.
It is similar to the workplace, when jealous colleagues feel that they can only progress by pulling others down.

You should see, the stick the developer E Duffield gets posted sometimes on the Dash coin thread.

Poor guy, created a crypto with Market Cap of $15 million, but some users on BCT try claim he is a scammer and all manner other rude stuff.

People who didn't invest or decided to dump their crypto when the price slumped on the exchanges, just want blame the developer for their own decisions to dump.

Even though, the developer knows very little about trading cryptos on exchanges.  
legendary

legendary

This always happen when they log in under the username for that crypto e.g. DRZ.

legendary
Name: DRZ
Activity: 39
Position: Jr. Member
Date Registered: April 14, 2015, 05:30:35 PM
Last Active: May 17,2015, 06:48:12 PM

U think community should  make new thread for takeover .cheers

Developer is logging in under another username, by the looks of it. People keep posting, pointless, stuff like this on threads.
Do you mean that this happens all the time?

But why would DEV want to fake his absence?
legendary

Developer is logging in under another username, by the looks of it. People keep posting, pointless, stuff like this on threads.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

legendary
Thanks for the feedback.

415,000 Driodz at 300 Satoshis equals 1.25 BTC

200,000 Driodz at 350 Satoshis equals 0.70 BTC.

Essentially, only 2.05 BTC of Driodz buy ups and us bagholders are looking at a return to 500 Satoshis plus per Driodz.

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
I've been doing some quick calculations on the current Driodz coin distribution and price status for old investors and new investors.

Currently, there is about 4 million Driodz coins in wallets (off the exchanges) doing POS.

These investor intentions are clear and they are doing medium to long term investment.

The Bittrex wallet has 952,631, there is Driodz coins on sell orders above 600 Satoshis is 321,805.

These investors intentions are clear and they are doing a medium to long term investment.

On Yobit and Btittrex, there is 213,195 Driodz coins on sell orders below 600 Satoshis, these are clearly short term speculators.

THIS LEAVEs ABOUT 415,000 DRIODZ COINS ON EXCHANGES NOT ON SELL ORDERS (a tiny percentage may be medium to long term investors not doing POS).

Consequently, can all new investors not try to smash the price upwards, but put some buy orders to creep the price upwards.

Consequently, can all old investors seeking to lower the average value of their Driodz coin wallet holding, not try to smash the price upwards, but just add some buy orders to creep the price upwards slowly.

ESSENTIALLY, IF YOU PUMP THE PRICE TO HIGH THIS MONTH, THOSE 415,000 DROIDZ ON THE EXCHANGES WITHOUT SELL ORDERS WILL BE USED TO CRASH THE DROIDZ PRICE DOWNWARDS TOWARDS 250 SATOSHIS.

This will hurt new investors and old investors, which is not how a successful crypto community can be built.

Essentially, medium and long term investors will need to buy out that 415,000 Driodz coins, before the price recovers and is above 600 Satoshis.

Let me know, if the tip is helpful!

Haha, it's helpful alright. But that's not how a free market works.

If someone wants to sell, they sell. If someone wants to market buy they market buy.

More important is the question why the buying is bouncing back so well after every dump?

Not fudding, I'm a bagholding investor too.
legendary
I've been doing some quick calculations on the current Driodz coin distribution and price status for old investors and new investors.

Currently, there is about 4 million Driodz coins in wallets (off the exchanges) doing POS.

These investor intentions are clear and they are doing medium to long term investment.

The Bittrex wallet has 952,631, there is Driodz coins on sell orders above 600 Satoshis is 321,805.

These investors intentions are clear and they are doing a medium to long term investment.

On Yobit and Btittrex, there is 213,195 Driodz coins on sell orders below 600 Satoshis, these are clearly short term speculators.

THIS LEAVEs ABOUT 415,000 DRIODZ COINS ON EXCHANGES NOT ON SELL ORDERS (a tiny percentage may be medium to long term investors not doing POS).

Consequently, can all new investors not try to smash the price upwards, but put some buy orders to creep the price upwards.

Consequently, can all old investors seeking to lower the average value of their Driodz coin wallet holding, not try to smash the price upwards, but just add some buy orders to creep the price upwards slowly.

ESSENTIALLY, IF YOU PUMP THE PRICE TO HIGH THIS MONTH, THOSE 415,000 DROIDZ ON THE EXCHANGES WITHOUT SELL ORDERS WILL BE USED TO CRASH THE DROIDZ PRICE DOWNWARDS TOWARDS 250 SATOSHIS.

This will hurt new investors and old investors, which is not how a successful crypto community can be built.

Essentially, medium and long term investors will need to buy out that 415,000 Driodz coins, before the price recovers and is above 600 Satoshis.

Let me know, if the tip is helpful!
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
legendary
It appears, most of the crypto, which is not doing POS is on Bittrex and Yobit.

However, over 80% of Driodz users are staking at moment Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Several coins will be removed from alcurEX exchange on next week if there is no any activity:
Amber, Ascension, BIT16, Droidz, FAIR, GidmoCoin, BigCoin HUGE, NXE, Planet, TALK, Positron.
Pages:
Jump to: