Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 19. (Read 100207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Somebody has put a nice buy wall at 400 sats.

Whales are surely buying at low prices, and keeping a low volume is just a method to engage a big pump in a near future.
I look at BITTREX and I LAUGH  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
See them all struggling to get DRZ just over 400 sats
Activity: 630
Merit: 258

Whales are surely buying at low prices, and keeping a low volume is just a method to engage a big pump in a near future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
legendary
Wohooo DRZ is on WorldCoinIndex now  Cool http://worldcoinindex.com/coin/Droidz
OUR DEV is more Action and less talk, which is good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Trade or Dyer
Activity: 350
We are working on "Market Statistic" page.
More news soon.

Thanks for the update. Next release will include more exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
More news soon.

Thanks for update! Hope to hear more info soon, and find out what this feature is supposed to be Smiley

Meanwhile I have two questions/suggestions to you:

1. Could you please update the source code in Github. The code in github was not updated since the launch, so the Bittrex/Ccex notification feature is not committed there. Or you prefer to keep the feature private for some time, for it not to be too easily copied?..

2. I was looking into the current code in Github, and there is one thing which makes me worry a little bit. The GetProofOfWorkReward function has no any return value for the blockheight > 32000. Shouldn't there be "return 0;"? How the function will behave when called after block 32000 (there are calls to that function in getmininginfo at least). Could it crash the wallet, or make it misbehave?
Could you please look into this and re-check before we reached the block 32000?

Thanks.
legendary
Where are all the dumpers? The coin has mostly stopped. Which means we just have to figured out how to get new people to notice and want this coin. There is not the constant sell pressure. Just lack of buy pressure right now.
DEV made a post today, so coin is alive.

I didn't mean for it to come across as I think it is dead. I wanted to point it out that there are not many coin holders dumping and soon POW will be over. For those reading but have not bought take note about this point.
it seems as if the blocks are moving slowly, towards the end of POW.
I see a nice buy wall at 400 sats.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Where are all the dumpers? The coin has mostly stopped. Which means we just have to figured out how to get new people to notice and want this coin. There is not the constant sell pressure. Just lack of buy pressure right now.

I didn't mean for it to come across as I think it is dead. I wanted to point it out that there are not many coin holders dumping and soon POW will be over. For those reading but have not bought take note about this point.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
FYI we are @ block 29508, end of PoW is very close  Shocked
Can anyone confirm a POS stake block showing in their wallet?
My wallet has been open and staking for nearly 36 hours, but the reward has been showing as 1 hour away for the last 12 hours!

Those stats will not be accurate since it is still in PoW. The PoS blocks are pretty rare from what I can see. (They should have been 0) But it is what it is.
Activity: 588
More news soon.

Awesome! Thank you dev Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
My wallet has been open and staking for nearly 36 hours, but the reward has been showing as 1 hour away for the last 12 hours!
yes me 12 hous ago  23 mined
Activity: 432
legendary
Activity: 1162
DRZ
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
DroidZ team developers
More news soon.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
PEOPLE ARE STAKING EARLY

Really?

this can help price to grow fast....
let's post some tweet
Pages:
Jump to: