Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 23. (Read 100207 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
what's going on guys? who's pumping DRZ?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Nobody should really sell this coin below ICO price

This could be really interesting now. Very thin until 1000k.
We need somebody with a lot of money to put up a buy wall. If I had 100 BTC, I WOULD SET A BUY WALL AT 1000 sat.

100 btc will buy 10m DRZ at 1000 Sat, So the buy wall will never be filled, even if the whole world decided to dump. In this situation, I would just walk off with ALL the DRZ, and still have 50 BTC LEFT. Thus is just talk ......... I have no money Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

This could be really interesting now. Very thin until 1000k.
legendary
interesting coin. minimum 1ksat imo

Yea at that is very min. I think it should be at least 2 or 3k sat. With a short term pump the peaks over 10k. So we will have to see what happens. Just went over 600 I see.
I WISH I WAS A WHALE WITH 50 BTC - I WOULD JUST EAT UP ALL SELL ORDERS BEFORE I PLACE A HUGE BUY WALL.
PITY I HAVE NO MONEY NOW Sad
legendary

Yea at that is very min. I think it should be at least 2 or 3k sat. With a short term pump the peaks over 10k. So we will have to see what happens. Just went over 600 I see.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
I just submitted DRZ to coin market cap.

DEV can you update the OP to include the Website? Maybe I just missed it in the OP. But if it is not please update it so you have it listed there.
Activity: 588
1800k coins bought..
amazing.. look at market depth..
2btc down to 400 from 470,
2btc up to 2k from 470.. Cheesy

I think the dumpers are lack of ammo, there's only one way for this Wink

Good chance their bags are getting thin. Not very many coins to keep the price this low. At these prices you go for big returns, not just a few sat and then sell.
I DO NOT KNOW WHY WE STILL HAVE A LOT OF STUPID TRADERS - THEY ARE NEGATIVE PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO KEEP OTHERS DOWN AT THE BOTTOM.

It amazes me too. But you can look at the positives of it. The coin is extremely cheap. Vanilla coin has more coins and it is 6300 sat. ZiftrCoin has very close to the same number of coins (about 500k less as of right now) and it is over 10k sat. And yet we are sub 1000. How is that possible?

Price manipulation i think. Some big players see a good potential here so they tried to push the price down to make sure they have enough DRZ before they pump it. And now there are not enough cheap coin so they decided it's the time to push it up
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
1800k coins bought..

Good chance their bags are getting thin. Not very many coins to keep the price this low. At these prices you go for big returns, not just a few sat and then sell.
I DO NOT KNOW WHY WE STILL HAVE A LOT OF STUPID TRADERS - THEY ARE NEGATIVE PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO KEEP OTHERS DOWN AT THE BOTTOM.

It amazes me too. But you can look at the positives of it. The coin is extremely cheap. Vanilla coin has more coins and it is 6300 sat. ZiftrCoin has very close to the same number of coins (about 500k less as of right now) and it is over 10k sat. And yet we are sub 1000. How is that possible?

Just for now it is possible  Shocked
1800k coins bought..

legendary
1800k coins bought..

We need to spread more words. Anyone using yobit or c-cex, lets make some crowd on the trollbox
1800k coins bought..

1800k coins bought..

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
1800k coins bought..
That's cool!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
1800k coins bought..
I started a new thread to try and also bring attention to the coin. Not sure if some of you want to make a quick post there.

Please let us know, surely we'll be there mate

Opps forgot to post the link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1051245.new#new

It is only talking about the potential rise here. We still want posts here. But figured lets try to get more people looking who dont look at older threads.
I started a new thread to try and also bring attention to the coin. Not sure if some of you want to make a quick post there.

Please let us know, surely we'll be there mate
Pages:
Jump to: