Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 21. (Read 100207 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
i think this coin has been dead Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
yobit , bittrex , C-cex ? next ? Poloenix ? crypsty ? Bter ? Btc-e ? bitfinex ?

ims eriously , dev not give some Big news , just shit coin , dev not competent , just OLD scammers . sorry .. we Loss

FlagWhite

you won the prize for the most stupid post of the year.
please paste a bitcoin address so you can receive the prize (23 millions bitcoins)

(old fudders, new accounts, same old stinky farts)

i dont need your btcoin , i  say just the fact  . sorry if this problem for you .
You can also say to yourself , and to be honest what happened with DRZ , and finally you found the fact
Activity: 280
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

ims eriously , dev not give some Big news , just shit coin , dev not competent , just OLD scammers . sorry .. we Loss

FlagWhite

you won the prize for the most stupid post of the year.
please paste a bitcoin address so you can receive the prize (23 millions bitcoins)

(old fudders, new accounts, same old stinky farts)
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

FlagWhite

the coin has been out a lot longer than your account, oh.   i just saw these words on another coin.  "just OLD scammers" under a different guise.
Activity: 90

FlagWhite
Activity: 280
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
376,193 DRZ still at YOBIT?

Guys, please move some coins over to BITTREX for happy trading
 Wink

lol happier for sure Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
All that is true and well-said, but it would be nice to listen something from Dev too... What are the development plans and schedule? Any answer to question I asked few days ago (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11275716

Tell us your plans so we know how we can help you.
Activity: 80
It's amazing that most of you guys are just talking about price and pump and dump  Undecided  looks like nobody even care about the coin and the development  Huh  I guess that most of you are in crypto only because you think you have good odds of increasing your bet ( yeah, no other choice but to use gambling words here).

Dev in his last post here even asked you guys the same question. they just don't understand why this ann thread get pages after pages filled with with price up / price down crap replies, while nobody even ask tech questions or even ask what is that market tab in the new wallet.

Wake up guys, alt coins are not the Eldorado or klondike anymore.  There is not a lot of opportunities to double up your bet. this scene is oversaturated and you must rethink about your "investment". It's a risky investment in a very small startup biz where a dev or dev team is proposing their new ideas around a blockchain and try to innovate with new concepts and proposition... you like what you see?  Then support the devs, in 6 months or in 1 year or even in 2 years who knows what they can bring to the crypto scene table. I love crypto and this technology and I'm investing in people (devs) that I believe can discover new use and push back some limits on this techno.  

Have a good day

LOL @Gunther   Cheesy
go re-read the parts where I talk about "gambling" and "re-think", it's specifically for you. I pretty sure you are one of those low-life twitter users that always brag about how cool they are and how much wow profit they made, huh? fact is, YOU are part of the problem.  Didn't you hear about the dev last post where he's completely lost about what you really want?  you just want profit, and I don't think that was the main goal of dev. Deal with it.

Your words are so true. well said sir.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
see how quiet this thread has become?

Greedy f*ck*rs only want money, EH?
legendary
376,193 DRZ still at YOBIT?

Guys, please move some coins over to BITTREX for happy trading
 Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Trade or Dyer
Not too long til pos starts  Cool

Block 28330: pos will start in about 2 days  Cool
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
legendary
I saw a little pump yesteday,  that wasn't that little, for me was little kust because I've bought the ICO, but for who bought @300 was pretty good.
I don't think will be easy for me recover my BTC. Better If I buy some low, and wait another pump.
Crypto world is almost driving me insane - this industry is not for the faint of heart. IT IS WORSE THAN A HORROR MOVIE.
Activity: 868
Activity: 350
It's amazing that most of you guys are just talking about price and pump and dump  Undecided  looks like nobody even care about the coin and the development  Huh  I guess that most of you are in crypto only because you think you have good odds of increasing your bet ( yeah, no other choice but to use gambling words here).

Dev in his last post here even asked you guys the same question. they just don't understand why this ann thread get pages after pages filled with with price up / price down crap replies, while nobody even ask tech questions or even ask what is that market tab in the new wallet.

Wake up guys, alt coins are not the Eldorado or klondike anymore.  There is not a lot of opportunities to double up your bet. this scene is oversaturated and you must rethink about your "investment". It's a risky investment in a very small startup biz where a dev or dev team is proposing their new ideas around a blockchain and try to innovate with new concepts and proposition... you like what you see?  Then support the devs, in 6 months or in 1 year or even in 2 years who knows what they can bring to the crypto scene table. I love crypto and this technology and I'm investing in people (devs) that I believe can discover new use and push back some limits on this techno.  

Have a good day

I am using the market alert function and it's very useful. I can't wait to see crypto implementations in robotics world, if dev is serious enough. His last activity was 3 days ago, I'm not worried (for now), but who knows :\
Activity: 462
I love to trade
I saw a little pump yesteday,  that wasn't that little, for me was little kust because I've bought the ICO, but for who bought @300 was pretty good.
I don't think will be easy for me recover my BTC. Better If I buy some low, and wait another pump.
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
The main reason why people here talking about price is because most of ICO buyers hasn't receive a ROI yet. It was 3750 and now 400. People just get bored of waiting, because normally ICO buyer has an advantage for getting cheaper coin before the others but that's not happened here. People get cheaper than ICO price less than 24 hours after the coin listed on market.

+1 people get bored and dump coins. Whales are waiting some big dump Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Have a good day

The main reason why people here talking about price is because most of ICO buyers hasn't receive a ROI yet. It was 3750 and now 400. People just get bored of waiting, because normally ICO buyer has an advantage for getting cheaper coin before the others but that's not happened here. People get cheaper than ICO price less than 24 hours after the coin listed on market.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
LOL @Gunther   Cheesy
go re-read the parts where I talk about "gambling" and "re-think", it's specifically for you. I pretty sure you are one of those low-life twitter users that always brag about how cool they are and how much wow profit they made, huh? fact is, YOU are part of the problem.  Didn't you hear about the dev last post where he's completely lost about what you really want?  you just want profit, and I don't think that was the main goal of dev. Deal with it.

I don't care what the dev wants, I want profit. I deserve to have profit.

legendary
Activity: 840
LOL @Gunther   Cheesy

I don't care what the dev wants, I want profit. I deserve to have profit.
Pages:
Jump to: