Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 27. (Read 100207 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Sounds like a video game  Grin

watching
Name:  DRZ
Activity: 28
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  April 14, 2015, 05:30:35 PM
Last Active:  Today at 05:23:26 PM

I think this coin will have an huge success! Just buy some cheap coins and wait the pump Smiley.

How long would it usually take for a transaction id to show up in the block explorer? Tried to transfer some DRZ from Bittrex about 20 minutes ago and the TX ID can not be found in the block explorer and there's no incoming transfer yet on the receiving end...
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

watching

I think this coin will have an huge success! Just buy some cheap coins and wait the pump Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

watching
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

watching
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
i see dev vacation to hawai and now he buy some lambo  Tongue

FUD begining, ok good
Grin
place some low orders... Grin
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

FUD begining, ok good
legendary
Last Active:  Today at 03:58:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
legendary
thought i would buy a few cheap at trex, soon as i bought, they were instantly replaced, @748, now price 1 min later is 745 lol.  Very odd trading atm best hold till better times i guess

Looks like someone is trying to manipulate the market. Saw something similar when I bought at Trex earlier. Sell orders were coming down rapidly. Just after I bought the two lowest sell orders, every other sell order for the next 200 satoshi was removed  Grin.
PRICE is dropping, but trade volume remains the same. This is PRICE MANIPULATION.
The silly manipulators want to see if some silly traders will dump.
ill just keep buying and holding  "Not selling"   Tongue
I have my own stash, bought earlier on, THEY ARE FAR AWAY FROM ANY EXCHANGE.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
thought i would buy a few cheap at trex, soon as i bought, they were instantly replaced, @748, now price 1 min later is 745 lol.  Very odd trading atm best hold till better times i guess

Looks like someone is trying to manipulate the market. Saw something similar when I bought at Trex earlier. Sell orders were coming down rapidly. Just after I bought the two lowest sell orders, every other sell order for the next 200 satoshi was removed  Grin.
PRICE is dropping, but trade volume remains the same. This is PRICE MANIPULATION.
ill just keep buying and holding  "Not selling"   Tongue
legendary

legendary
legendary
No volume on c-cex and very low on bittrex.
LOL

I think within 2 hours someone's will write "it's cause we nedd cryptsy". LOL

This is another coin where community thinked that adding on bittrex or c-cex will make price rise. FAIL.

Don't say it's week-end. I'm treding other coin on bittrex with much volume.
So,it's simply there is no interest for DRZ.

Peace.

Dev delivered,c-cex an bittrex are here. So what? ah,right,we have to wait monday! LOLOLOL
People with money need to buy up all the cheap coins.
Activity: 868
No volume on c-cex and very low on bittrex.
LOL

I think within 2 hours someone's will write "it's cause we nedd cryptsy". LOL

This is another coin where community thinked that adding on bittrex or c-cex will make price rise. FAIL.

Don't say it's week-end. I'm treding other coin on bittrex with much volume.
So,it's simply there is no interest for DRZ.

Peace.

Dev delivered,c-cex an bittrex are here. So what? ah,right,we have to wait monday! LOLOLOL
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
legendary
good ...good.. Cool
at least dev shoud update OP! Roll Eyes

Right....wow...just after 3 hours from bittrex and c-cex,price not rise cause dev!
lol

guys,there is not buy support.
I'm afradi noone want to buy droidz,and here there are only bagholder waiting for a "ghost" that will buy to dump over when price reach 3k.

Good luck.

EDIT: i have droidz,but really dont' know hoe price could rise again...

Dev delivered...bittrex....c-cex....NOW? Why price is not rising?

It was added to Bittrex in a weekend, usually not the most active trading moment. But it will probably get some kind of pump one of these days. Less than 0.1 BTC needed to go to 1000 sats...
If you want price to rise, buy all the DROIDZ up and hide them in your wallets, so that less than 200,000 DRZ are on all exchanges. Then SCARCITY will cause price to rocket.

And not dump 50k at a time on a looow price.
I mean, if you have BTC, it is better to buy it all up now, so that there is nothing left for the dumpers.
legendary
good ...good.. Cool

Right....wow...just after 3 hours from bittrex and c-cex,price not rise cause dev!
lol

I'm afradi noone want to buy droidz,and here there are only bagholder waiting for a "ghost" that will buy to dump over when price reach 3k.

Good luck.

It was added to Bittrex in a weekend, usually not the most active trading moment. But it will probably get some kind of pump one of these days. Less than 0.1 BTC needed to go to 1000 sats...
If you want price to rise, buy all the DROIDZ up and hide them in your wallets, so that less than 200,000 DRZ are on all exchanges. Then SCARCITY will cause price to rocket.

And not dump 50k at a time on a looow price.
legendary
good ...good.. Cool

lol

Good luck.

good ...good.. Cool

lol

Good luck.

Pages:
Jump to: