Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 30. (Read 100207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
total coin for sale on yobit at the moment   only 306K   Shocked
GOOD  Smiley

Anybody who wants to be 306k DROIDZ richer should buy up NOW, before the amount shrinks further

We have about 640,983 DRZ at YOBIT, but only 234017.58211890 DRZ in the sell orders.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
total coin for sale on yobit at the moment   only 306K   Shocked
Activity: 868
If ccex would to add drz for free we should be already added. So I think that now, the only way to hit ccex is with the vote.

Yes, the only way to hit c-cex or bittrex is to pay some money. Everyone knows how large is the ico amount and owners of those exchanges want a piece of this cake. Dev should send 0.5BTC to vote for drz and it would be done. But I'm not really concerned that this coin is listed only on two minor exchanges. It won't gain any value by being listed on bittrex, so I'm waiting for the new updates. I would like to know which feature are they developing now.

And then?
What you think will happen after hitting c-cex? Price go to 3k? If not we are going again to fud against dev for other release.
Then new release and no price rise and we're talking the same about "it's because we need bittrex". Then again vesrus dev and so no....

Want price rise?  BUY A LOT OF BTC OF DROIDZ.
AND DON'T THINK THAT INVESTORS ARE WAITING FOR C-CEX.
THIS IS ONLY BULLSHIT!  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
with solid development...easy x100
Activity: 432
when is POW over??
Block 32000 - we are currently at block 21316
legendary
when is POW over??

Block 0-20: 2000000 ICO (2 million 40% DRZ supply)
Block 10-100: ZERO REWARD (ANTI-INSTAMINE)
Block 100-5000: 200
Block 5000-12000: 120
Block 12000-20000: 80
Block 20000-32000: 50

TOTAL POW BLOCKS: 32000
MAX SUPPLY: 5.060.000 Approx.

Current block 21317
Activity: 392
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
If ccex would to add drz for free we should be already added. So I think that now, the only way to hit ccex is with the vote.

Yes, the only way to hit c-cex or bittrex is to pay some money. Everyone knows how large is the ico amount and owners of those exchanges want a piece of this cake. Dev should send 0.5BTC to vote for drz and it would be done. But I'm not really concerned that this coin is listed only on two minor exchanges. It won't gain any value by being listed on bittrex, so I'm waiting for the new updates. I would like to know which feature are they developing now.
Activity: 462
I love to trade
legendary
21 hours left for CCEX vote
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=459

stil need alot more votes to get on CCEX

ccex should add for free as they are in our wallet functions
im affraid it doesn't always work that way .. Sad

t the end of the day ccex and bttrex are missing out on huge amounts of transaction fees whilst its still at yobit.
Activity: 351

im affraid it doesn't always work that way .. Sad
legendary

Activity: 351

legendary
The greatest part of dump at yobit.net from the beginning has been made by multipool minig DRZ. And it was yaamp.com
Droidz was most profitable coin on qubit algo from the very start and yaamp has been mining it.
I hope the things will stabilize now with reduction of blockreward and keeping the network hashrate/difficulty at high level.
Putting high buy support was pointless.

So,now price will always rise since block reward is miserably 50 per block?
Are you sure?

#DRIODZRISE     Grin
Activity: 868
The greatest part of dump at yobit.net from the beginning has been made by multipool minig DRZ. And it was yaamp.com
Droidz was most profitable coin on qubit algo from the very start and yaamp has been mining it.
I hope the things will stabilize now with reduction of blockreward and keeping the network hashrate/difficulty at high level.

So,now price will always rise since block reward is miserably 50 per block?
Are you sure?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
Why Dev not sent maybe 2 BTC for vote C-cex , dev you life ?
legendary
REMEBER
to vote DRZ on C-CEX, send little to support

Code:
Added for voting!
Please, vote here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Thanks!

seems someone is trying to sell out at yoibt, get over there and buy em up whilst you can
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
REMEBER
to vote DRZ on C-CEX, send little to support

Code:
Added for voting!
Please, vote here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Block halving   Grin
NO MORE CHEAP DROIDZ - GET THEM NOW, BEFORE THE MINERS WAKE UP  Cheesy

ALSO, GRAB THEM NOW, WHILE WE ARE STUCK AT YOBIT - THIS IS THE CHEAPEST COIN EVER.
Pages:
Jump to: