Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 33. (Read 100207 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
It's days that DRZ is on first 3 position on yobit.
It's absolutely wrong that c-cex have not listed direclty.

Voting system.....bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just tell me which is the latest coin added to c-cex, and why?

Hey c-cex,which was your latest coin added? Which volume it get before get added on c-cex???

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
Because of Droidz advertises other exchanges in its software, and have no Yobit alerts (we asked to add it few times) - it can be delisted at 5-6 May.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
What an unprofessional childish behaviour  Shocked
Never thought a serious business could make such statement lol !! Probably it is not serious at all, thats why they think its ok to tell such bullshit. They make money of the DRZ - and more than on 99% of their other coins, they listed DRZ not because they are so kind, but because they want to make money. Such emotional approach is something reminding kindergarden Smiley

Anyway, lets concentrate of C-Cex, I also received a mail from c-cex telling that DRZ added to vote list. We can vote as much as we can, but the best way to get listed soon is to wait for 2 days, then send them 0.4 BTC, just before this round ends. Actually I alkready suggested Dev to do that, but he was late on last round, and DRZ was not listed yet. From the other hand, I think C-Cex could add DRZ even without that voting, maybe earlier than voting ends, as I believe they understand the potential volume for this coin.

I asked this many times few days ago.... but because thought Bittrex or C-CEX better rappresent what this Coin need.

Community asking Trex and Bittrex since launch, Dev did what it is necessary to hit those exchanges...

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Lets vote for DRZ on c-cex guys. If the dev won't spend some money for listing, together we can bring this out!

Heck with the Volume increase we might be added without needing the vote.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
Pleased to announce I just published the first Droidz article on the site.

RTed
you have to wrote this news in BOLD BLUE character

https://twitter.com/Theonescrypto/status/593525546031517696
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Americans do it better
Activity: 588
Lets vote for DRZ on c-cex guys. If the dev won't spend some money for listing, together we can bring this out!
Because of Droidz advertises other exchanges in its software, and have no Yobit alerts (we asked to add it few times) - it can be delisted at 5-6 May.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Never thought a serious business could make such statement lol !! Probably it is not serious at all, thats why they think its ok to tell such bullshit. They make money of the DRZ - and more than on 99% of their other coins, they listed DRZ not because they are so kind, but because they want to make money. Such emotional approach is something reminding kindergarden Smiley

Anyway, lets concentrate of C-Cex, I also received a mail from c-cex telling that DRZ added to vote list. We can vote as much as we can, but the best way to get listed soon is to wait for 2 days, then send them 0.4 BTC, just before this round ends. Actually I alkready suggested Dev to do that, but he was late on last round, and DRZ was not listed yet. From the other hand, I think C-Cex could add DRZ even without that voting, maybe earlier than voting ends, as I believe they understand the potential volume for this coin.

Agreed. I have also talked to an unnamed exchange and they thought it was very unprofessional to mix being an exchange with worrying about what a coins features are. I understand that they would be mad however it should not be brought into the business side. That should be unbiased about this.
You guys should concentrate on getting all the DROIDZ while they are cheap - below 1000 Sats

I will be honest. I was trying to buy cheaper. I was part of that over 1 BTC sell wall at 750. I thought people would sell because of the yobit news. Add that with 200k+ coins in the 740-760 range I thought for sure people would panic sell.
legendary
Activity: 1778

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Agreed. I have also talked to an unnamed exchange and they thought it was very unprofessional to mix being an exchange with worrying about what a coins features are. I understand that they would be mad however it should not be brought into the business side. That should be unbiased about this.
You guys should concentrate on getting all the DROIDZ while they are cheap - below 1000 Sats

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Again first on yobit as volume and no bittrex.
That's really strange.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
DRZ has been added to CCEX voting list. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=459   .36 BTC would get DRZ listed as of right now.
lets get some votes !

Might be time to pay for votes too

Price 300 sathoshi.
We're going to zero

now what?

Main problem is that noone want to buy.
Sad bu true.

Nothing too serious. Someone just dumped a big amount. Price would be suppressed until PoW end.

Its time to get out of Yobit. The sell pressure on Yobit is the same as would be on any other exchange, but the buy support is small or missing, just because people do not use too much funds to trade there. Solid players are elsewhere, and there is a reason (after Yobit's statement in bold red, I would think twice whether I would risk sending money an exchange run by children).
DRZ has been added to CCEX voting list. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=459   .36 BTC would get DRZ listed as of right now.
lets get some votes !

Price 300 sathoshi.
We're going to zero

now what?

Main problem is that noone want to buy.
Sad bu true.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

DRZ has been added to CCEX voting list. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=459   .36 BTC would get DRZ listed as of right now.
lets get some votes !

Activity: 351
DRZ has been added to CCEX voting list. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=459   .36 BTC would get DRZ listed as of right now.
lets get some votes !
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Probably best to let it get delisted
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Having just read the article - it is very good - BUT it reads as though the POW phase has ALREADY ended.
That is not the case, POW ends at block 32000 and we are currently on block 17514.
Perhaps you could edit the article to reflect the current position?
Cheers.

Still getting that same problem with notifications in the wallet too - "Error loading data : SSL handshake failed"
I have restarted the wallet and it WAS updating but after about an hour I get the above error on the Notifications tab?

You are absolutely correct, rectified the mistake Smiley
Activity: 432
Pleased to announce I just published the first Droidz article on the site.

Having just read the article - it is very good - BUT it reads as though the POW phase has ALREADY ended.
That is not the case, POW ends at block 32000 and we are currently on block 17514.
Perhaps you could edit the article to reflect the current position?
Cheers.

Still getting that same problem with notifications in the wallet too - "Error loading data : SSL handshake failed"
I have restarted the wallet and it WAS updating but after about an hour I get the above error on the Notifications tab?
Pages:
Jump to: