Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 34. (Read 100207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Pleased to announce I just published the first Droidz article on the site.

Good timing   Roll Eyes

Great news tho will have a flick..
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Nice article. I tweetwed it.
Activity: 566
I think Yobit threat is very reasonable IMO (except the red color text). Yobit was the first exchange to list DRZ and dev should have some sense and loyalty to include Yobit alerts. You can not forget the past. Come on dev.

AlcurEX was the first exchange to list DRZ, not Yobit Wink

sorry my mistake Wink my opinion still stands though Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I think Yobit threat is very reasonable IMO (except the red color text). Yobit was the first exchange to list DRZ and dev should have some sense and loyalty to include Yobit alerts. You can not forget the past. Come on dev.

AlcurEX was the first exchange to list DRZ, not Yobit Wink
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Because of Droidz advertises other exchanges in its software, and have no Yobit alerts (we asked to add it few times) - it can be delisted at 5-6 May.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Because of Droidz advertises other exchanges in its software, and have no Yobit alerts (we asked to add it few times) - it can be delisted at 5-6 May.

So you are blackmailing Droidz developer to delist DRZ on your exchange, because he didn't add Yobit alterts? Are you 14yo or what?

Exchanges should be always IMPARTIAL, is Yobit an impartial exchange?  Roll Eyes Do you need to write in in bold, old fashioned red otherwise nobody cares about you?

If you blackmail Droidz you blackmail Droidz traders, so I decide to REMOVE ALL MY BUY AND SELL ORDERS, AND WITHDRAWAL MY DRZ!

C'mon, delist Droidz, it's been in TOP 3 SINCE IT'S RELEASE! You want to lose some money? C'mon, delist Droidz! It's the right thing to do!

Things like this never happened in crypto. With this you officially ruined your image. If you delist Droidz, I will never use Yobit again, and I will tweet everywhere about it and make it viral.

#YOBITBLACKMAIL

Dont agree with you at all, if anything Yobit has enhanced it's image, and was the first to list this coin, so i think if anything Yobit would be the first people that the dev

would want to include Wink
I agree and I don't agree.
I don't agree the way how yobit is telling this, in pubblic, it sound like a threat and it's not the way how an exchange should talk. It's something they should talk privately with the dev, maybe they did, and dev never answered, so yobit has more reason to be angry.
But I agree with them about it, because many coins are added on yobit before the other exchanges, so I think it's in our benefit too have Yobit notification in the wallet.
It would be just a matter of API I guess, so I dunno why dev didn't put yobit in the release. Hope they fix it, there's no reason to let yobit delist DRZ.
we are here for #droidzrise!

So you are blackmailing Droidz developer to delist DRZ on your exchange, because he didn't add Yobit alterts? Are you 14yo or what?

Exchanges should be always IMPARTIAL, is Yobit an impartial exchange?  Roll Eyes Do you need to write in in bold, old fashioned red otherwise nobody cares about you?

If you blackmail Droidz you blackmail Droidz traders, so I decide to REMOVE ALL MY BUY AND SELL ORDERS, AND WITHDRAWAL MY DRZ!

C'mon, delist Droidz, it's been in TOP 3 SINCE IT'S RELEASE! You want to lose some money? C'mon, delist Droidz! It's the right thing to do!

Things like this never happened in crypto. With this you officially ruined your image. If you delist Droidz, I will never use Yobit again, and I will tweet everywhere about it and make it viral.

#YOBITBLACKMAIL

Dont agree with you at all, if anything Yobit has enhanced it's image, and was the first to list this coin, so i think if anything Yobit would be the first people that the dev

I agree with hugz here. I think DRZ should have included yobit. However to delist a coin because it does not have that exchange in its alerts is crap. The exchange should not be concerned about features of the coin. Their job is to create a safe place to exchange funds.
Activity: 566

Exchanges should be always IMPARTIAL, is Yobit an impartial exchange?  Roll Eyes Do you need to write in in bold, old fashioned red otherwise nobody cares about you?

#YOBITBLACKMAIL

Activity: 350

Exchanges should be always IMPARTIAL, is Yobit an impartial exchange?  Roll Eyes Do you need to write in in bold, old fashioned red otherwise nobody cares about you?

#YOBITBLACKMAIL

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
It's incredible BittrexExchange have listed BitcoinT ( scam award 2015 ) and not Droidz
Activity: 868
Also exchange start to fud now.

All asking update,update has come and price has dumped.

I really think there is somethinf strange in here.

Or someone's really don't want that price rise.

500 satoshi for that wallet and for 5 millions coin is just not normal.

legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Yobit proved they are worthy enough. I support Yobit too
Activity: 714
I complete support Yobit on this, the exchange listed them and this is thank you for it.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

good call
yes must add it in wallet
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®

good call
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
i just recommended Droidz  for c-cex voting.
we need a more active exchange.
doesn't have to be bittrex but yobit doesn't have enough volume and is to inactive

Edit : i'm also on irc from bittrex
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/bittrex
maybe some of us can go there to ask to add DRZ.

yes, dev can
Activity: 351
i just recommended Droidz  for c-cex voting.
we need a more active exchange.
doesn't have to be bittrex but yobit doesn't have enough volume and is to inactive

Edit : i'm also on irc from bittrex
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/bittrex
maybe some of us can go there to ask to add DRZ.

After they've added a scam like BT with no explorer, I don't see any reason why they haven't list DRZ yet!

This.
Really, i can't understand bittrexs strategy on choosing coins.
Can somebody help? Did they ask for a payment or do they just list coins they bought at cheap price?

They want you to pay if you want to be listed right away. Or they want high volume so they can make money. Since we have not really had high volume they most likely will not add us until they are bombarded with request. Or we need much higher Volume.
Pages:
Jump to: