Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 38. (Read 100207 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bittrex: This Robot is ready for your exchange.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Support looking good on yobit,  gathering pace    Grin
DRZ
Activity: 63
DroidZ team developers
-New wallet with market alert notifications be released within 24 hours.

Screenshots or teasers?  Grin

Just wait 12-24 hours.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman

Screenshots or teasers?  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Good news dev. Thank you Cheesy
DRZ
Activity: 63
DroidZ team developers
Activity: 868
600 satoshi and rising
Sorry fot those ones who selled at 200.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Lets summarize. Few days ago Dev was here and told he is working, but he needs community to support him, stop the FUD and promote the coin. He told the same on IRC too.

So what we have on DRZ at the moment?

Excellent community support, community stopped the price fall, community spread the word, community cleared the FUD and banished fudders. Seriously, I would applaud this community. Well done, guys!

So Dev, its your time to show up here. Community did (and is doing) its part of job. This coins can go long way, and rise from the ashes to the sky by such support. Dev, its your turn now! How things are going with Bittrex notifications? Wink
Send him a PM or communicate directly with him by other means
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Lets summarize. Few days ago Dev was here and told he is working, but he needs community to support him, stop the FUD and promote the coin. He told the same on IRC too.

So what we have on DRZ at the moment?

Excellent community support, community stopped the price fall, community spread the word, community cleared the FUD and banished fudders. Seriously, I would applaud this community. Well done, guys!

So Dev, its your time to show up here. Community did (and is doing) its part of job. This coins can go long way, and rise from the ashes to the sky by such support. Dev, its your turn now! How things are going with Bittrex notifications? Wink
Activity: 826
By some stock once and see how often you get answers from CEO or any upper level management for that matter.

You can't be serious. You are comparing big, established companies with a new cryptocurrency? Ask a question in the sdc,navajo,dash or other thread... You will get your answer. Checking your coin's thread and answering some questions isn't gonna stop you from coding. Cooome on, it's 5 minutes. We all know how important is it in the world of crypto. Sometimes fud can cause a substantial price drop. I just can't imagine me running a cryptocurrency and not checking it's thread for three days. Would you do that?

I have ran a few currencies and it was very rare that I was gone that many days. However things come up and I was gone for a few days but normally I was on every day to answer questions if I could. But I do not hold everyone to the same standards as I held myself. Everyone can see he does not post a ton. People are saying they have talked to him on IRC. So he might communicate just not on here. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to communicating. I am just getting sick of people who come here and start complaining and the answers were one page back half the time. (Not yours but many others). To me it is simple if you do not like how he is doing it then keep your mouth shut and move on to the next coin.
legendary
Activity: 1778
By some stock once and see how often you get answers from CEO or any upper level management for that matter.

You can't be serious. You are comparing big, established companies with a new cryptocurrency? Ask a question in the sdc,navajo,dash or other thread... You will get your answer. Checking your coin's thread and answering some questions isn't gonna stop you from coding. Cooome on, it's 5 minutes. We all know how important is it in the world of crypto. Sometimes fud can cause a substantial price drop. I just can't imagine me running a cryptocurrency and not checking it's thread for three days. Would you do that?

We cannot expect much now, WE ARE STILL IN POW PHASE.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501

DRZ
Last Active:   April 25, 2015, 02:45:32 PM

Let's be realistic...  Undecided

Oh no!!! A dev didnt post with in 2 days. The world is falling. Oh wait what would you want him to post, "This is day 20 of DRZ still working on the same shit as 20 mins ago. I will update in thread in 20 mins so people do not panic. Work is slow because all I do is update thread showing I am here." Would that make you feel better? If you do not want to take a chance on the dev or this project dont invest into it.

You're right, let's better pat each other on the back. Smiley Are you stupid or what? He should be here every day answering questions asked by investors, especially when a lot of them arose during the last few days. That's how you do it, that's how every professional dev team does. It looks like he doesn't care or is long gone.

By some stock once and see how often you get answers from CEO or any upper level management for that matter. I am not saying he did run away or anything however if you are oging to say it. Have proof or atleast wait more than 2 days to start posting about it. If you cant handle it dump your coins right now.
DRZ

Oh no!!! A dev didnt post with in 2 days. The world is falling. Oh wait what would you want him to post, "This is day 20 of DRZ still working on the same shit as 20 mins ago. I will update in thread in 20 mins so people do not panic. Work is slow because all I do is update thread showing I am here." Would that make you feel better? If you do not want to take a chance on the dev or this project dont invest into it.

You're right, let's better pat each other on the back. Smiley Are you stupid or what? He should be here every day answering questions asked by investors, especially when a lot of them arose during the last few days. That's how you do it, that's how every professional dev team does. It looks like he doesn't care or is long gone.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
DRZ

yeah, might be. seen worse cases than this.
DRZ

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
DRZ

he will be back when he has an update
 don't worry
DRZ