Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 46. (Read 100207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
This morning I've sent a message to c-cex to add the coin in the voting system, if everyone of us do the same, they will add it for sure, then we can conquer ccex.
And I think that we even should push it on twitter, we can't wait the dev to do this alone, after all the fud this coin have had. The more we ask the more we succeed.
The message of bittrex was clear, automatic or not, as palcebo claimed. Bittrex want that even people ask for the adding of the coin, if it wasn't so, they could ask to the dev some BTC for add it, not only a community works.
I'm holding somenting like 18k coins, and I won't sell them now at this price, sell now for me is equal to lose my investment, so I prefer to try to help the coin.
Who is in?

Leave BITTREX alone for now. Let them trade at Yobit.
We want DROIDZ to hit BITTREX when we are back above ICO price, so that BITTREX WHALES see that ICO price is a bargain. We want whales to enter the market at ICO price, not at current rates.
Leave it at Yobit, till the end of POW.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
This morning I've sent a message to c-cex to add the coin in the voting system, if everyone of us do the same, they will add it for sure, then we can conquer ccex.
And I think that we even should push it on twitter, we can't wait the dev to do this alone, after all the fud this coin have had. The more we ask the more we succeed.
The message of bittrex was clear, automatic or not, as palcebo claimed. Bittrex want that even people ask for the adding of the coin, if it wasn't so, they could ask to the dev some BTC for add it, not only a community works.
I'm holding somenting like 18k coins, and I won't sell them now at this price, sell now for me is equal to lose my investment, so I prefer to try to help the coin.
Who is in?

Here the message I've sent to ccex here below the coin list : https://c-cex.com/?id=vote 

Droidz, DRZ, http://droidz.ml/, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-droidz-drzqubitwallet-wbittrex-c-cex-alertyobit-c-cex-bittrex-1024845 , https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz/ ,

Name: DROIDZ
Ticker: DRZ
Droidz supply: 5.060.000 Approx.
Algorithm: QuBit
PoS: 5%
PoS block start: 31500
Maturity: 110 blocks

Block 0-20: 2000000 ICO (2 million 40% DRZ supply)
Block 10-100: ZERO REWARD (ANTI-INSTAMINE)
Block 100-5000: 200
Block 5000-12000: 120
Block 12000-20000: 80
Block 20000-32000: 50

TOTAL POW BLOCKS: 32000
MAX SUPPLY: 5.060.000 Approx.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

dev shows no activity, no discussion of new moment looks dead

go irc instead of writing crap on here, Go find somewhere else to troll, read before you write next time.

the activity here on the forum since the beginning of the announcement much time has passed already and where are the posts from the developer of the new features and what has been done during this time

with those resources that can lead a much more active development

iwas on the understanding that this coin wouldn't show true value until near end of pow with additions being added as on roadmap. so far im sticking to the plan but also bagging more cheap coins on the way,  buy now or cry later.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

go irc instead of writing crap on here, Go find somewhere else to troll, read before you write next time.

the activity here on the forum since the beginning of the announcement much time has passed already and where are the posts from the developer of the new features and what has been done during this time

with those resources that can lead a much more active development
legendary
currently block  9297,  block rewards halfing very soon.   Cool

Block 100-5000: 200
Block 5000-12000: 120
Block 12000-20000: 80
Block 20000-32000: 50

Keep filling those bags guys we are nearly there..
legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Activity: 131
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Suggestions: Contact coinmarketcap and get your coin listed (Basic step), The coin is well distributed so there well be good community support. Discuss the next technical steps and features and I'm sure its a matter of time Bittrex list DRZ.
Guess im holding bags til i can get something decent for them Angry if that ever happens..,

Highest price for this coin was only 250sat above ICO price and that lasted a whole 2 min.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Wow 350 sat. What a piece of shit. Last time i ever buy into an ico. Thanks dev for this scam, i imagine your off to sell your next shit coin.

This kind of negativity will not bring you anywhere. Your frustration is understandable, but no need to unload it here and harm your own investment. Dev has no fault in dumpings. I see you are one of early supporters of this coin... Try to remain positive. Yes, your ICO investment was not the best this time. But you still can improve the situation by supporting this coin. Why not to buy at these low prices and make up for your loss at ICO?
Wow 350 sat. What a piece of shit. Last time i ever buy into an ico. Thanks dev for this scam, i imagine your off to sell your next shit coin.
legendary
Agree. And until we wait the answer and update from the Dev, there is one thing one can do to protect his own investment.
For anyone who participated in ICO, if you did not spend your last BTC on this ICO, it makes sence to slowly buy all the dumps from the miners, by putting reasonable buy orders.
 That would
 1. Decrease the average price of the coins you have;
 2. Support the coin and prevent the price from dropping even lower

I believe that's good strategy and good advice, beneficial to everybody.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
One idea I would like to share and make clear- this is definitely no the Dev who is dumping.

I'll explain why I think so:
yesterday on the Irc with the Dev I was suggesting to stop the PoW, and try to save the price that way. The Dev however opposed to that because of not wanting to change the rules in the middle of the game. Regardless of his reasoning, the fact that he doesn't want to stop PoW, speaks of itself. If he was interested in dumping, he would welcome my suggestion, as that would have increase the prices and would increase the profit of dumper a lot!
So... whomever is dumping, its not the dev. Dev is clean as of now...

I never judge he's dumping too. I have no idea but i think that's not the main concern to find who's the dumper.
I still have a positive mind about the dev, i know he still works on this.
I only suggest he moves faster to prevent things getting worse.
If he can't do all the job by him self, he can ask the community to help or pay someone using the ICO fund.
People invest in this coin by buying ICO and surely he doesn't want to let them down.
legendary
One idea I would like to share and make clear- this is definitely no the Dev who is dumping.

I'll explain why I think so:
yesterday on the Irc with the Dev I was suggesting to stop the PoW, and try to save the price that way. The Dev however opposed to that because of not wanting to change the rules in the middle of the game. Regardless of his reasoning, the fact that he doesn't want to stop PoW, speaks of itself. If he was interested in dumping, he would welcome my suggestion, as that would have increase the prices and would increase the profit of dumper a lot!
So... whomever is dumping, its not the dev. Most probably those are miners and multipools, as mining Droidz is very profitable at the moment. PoW rewards chosen were too big, and the pow time is too long. Prepare for long wait until recovery...

This coin needs promotion. Dev, I invite you to write here what are your plans on promotion using ICO funds. Bounties, campaigns, articles - its all is needed now, unless we stop PoW, and it is you who should do that, not the community alone. We'll support, but you need to start your part.
This is going over board... I am suggesting to move to self-moderated thread. This shit should be cleaned. One stupid troll could spoil the efforts of hundred honest people..

Good idea
legendary
This is going over board... I am suggesting to move to self-moderated thread. This shit should be cleaned. One stupid troll could spoil the efforts of hundred honest people..

is it possibal for everyone to press the report to moderator button to get it removed ?

Did you bought your account???
get out of here, go back in the cave

Just ignore that shitty fudder, ain't worth a penny

EDIT : And never quote them too. Quoting red bold words from newbie fudders will only encourage them.
Pages:
Jump to: