Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 43. (Read 100207 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
Nobody sell on me! Price is only rising!!
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Price is slowly recovering: +86% on yobit.
yes good work put in..   keep it going,
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Price is slowly recovering: +86% on yobit.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
DROIDZ = THE BATTLE AT YOBIT

Good work guys lets hope this can continue
this coin deader than zombie,
dump guys,dev will move on
legendary
legendary

Good work guys lets hope this can continue
legendary
I love to trade
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Mining cost is too high now, the game will change soon Smiley

Good news!! Lets buy for more
Activity: 350
Mining cost is too high now, the game will change soon Smiley
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
I bought a lot of DRZ, price is so low it will rise soon, holding like a boss Cool

True, it cannot move a lot lower and if dev spend 5 BTC for adding his coin to Bittrex then he show some interest in his own coin too and we will see a 5 BAGGER here.

Still posting same thing as 2 days ago?  Roll Eyes R.I.P. Placebo. You're nobody here. Go home baby boy, u mad because you didn't host this ICO. Wink

Morning people, we have done our part asking to be listed on Bittrex, as you've requested.
And this is their answer:

Ryan Hentz Today at 15:27

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

Bittrex is not going to list drz if there is too much fud on thread. Community need to promote it as well as you can read by yourself.

Thanks

Grin  Grin  Grin

Why don't he use 5 BTC to get it listed on Bittrex... almost all the ICO that i have escrowed hit Bittrex even then onces that i thought, dammit this is the most crappy coin that i ever saw.

First off the spotlight on Bittrex costs 3 BTC. Second off you are a troll who FUD's the shit out of any ICO that doesn't hire you to escrow it. Only you would hire you.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I bought a lot of DRZ, price is so low it will rise soon, holding like a boss Cool

True, it cannot move a lot lower and if dev spend 5 BTC for adding his coin to Bittrex then he show some interest in his own coin too and we will see a 5 BAGGER here.
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
legendary
at least price is rising Wink I'm moving my little buy, to support the price. Hope it resist.
keep it up guys   .  (103) ;-)
I love to trade
at least price is rising Wink I'm moving my little buy, to support the price. Hope it resist.
legendary
Activity: 1778
I love to trade
It hit 125 sats, pretty good ICO investment, if you ask me. This guy even didn't try to make sure that ICO investors can generate some returns, he is on holiday in Ibiza having a few hot Spanish girls next to him. DEV is so lucky!!!!

Placebo, please stop the FUD! You're like the last one who can talk about scam coin and dev in Ibiza, you're the master.
Let this community recover from the fud and we'll see what will happen.
If you want to do something useful and keep coming here, buy DRZ and prey with us.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
stop all the fud and stop this panic.

people that don't have any coins in Droidz go find another topic topic to complain and those that do have coins.
be patient and let dev do his work.

only thing u gain by complaining is price go down even more.

u want price to go back up ?
let mining continue  and when it becomes less  wait for dev to give a good update and then let the world know about this coin trough twitter and try more exchanges.
thats the best way for the price to go back up.

Dev is still active and updates will come !
be patients and stop this panic ...

Why should i care at this point? Im an angry investor due to this. I have a right to express it

And all you do is hurt your own investment so please do continue so we can laugh at you. "Waaa this coin lost me money it sucks no one will buy it from me. It is nothing but a scam because people won't buy my coins waaaaa." Maybe try to be a sales person and convince people to start buying. If I said I will sell you a broken TV is it likely I will sell it. Or should I be a sales person and make a better pitch?
legendary
Activity: 1120
It hit 125 sats, pretty good ICO investment, if you ask me. This guy even didn't try to make sure that ICO investors can generate some returns, he is on holiday in Ibiza having a few hot Spanish girls next to him. DEV is so lucky!!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
stop all the fud and stop this panic.

people that don't have any coins in Droidz go find another topic topic to complain and those that do have coins.
be patient and let dev do his work.

only thing u gain by complaining is price go down even more.

u want price to go back up ?
let mining continue  and when it becomes less  wait for dev to give a good update and then let the world know about this coin trough twitter and try more exchanges.
thats the best way for the price to go back up.

Dev is still active and updates will come !
be patients and stop this panic ...

Why should i care at this point? Im an angry investor due to this. I have a right to express it
Pages:
Jump to: