Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX] - page 47. (Read 100207 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
This is going over board... I am suggesting to move to self-moderated thread. This shit should be cleaned. One stupid troll could spoil the efforts of hundred honest people..
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
[...][/size]

.... Some bullshit here....

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS

dev do droidz, dev do cypher - CYPHER DUMP, DROIDZ DUMP

Go f..ck yourself with your newbie account and big red letters.

BTW, guys, I have put some humble buy orders on yobit... Dump on me, please  Grin
dev dump SHIT on you, HA,HA,HA,HA,    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin. open mouth wide, buy SHIT with btc..

dump now, or dump at half price tomorrow,  Grin Grin Grin Grin

http://i.imgur.com/juZArYf.png

Did you bought your account???
get out of here, go back in the cave

bye bye for now .......
The only REAL problem of this coin is the fact that majority of ICO investors were hoping somebody will pump the coin, so they can dump, have their 200% profit in two days, then move to another coin. When they saw nobody is going to pump it, they were disappointed, strated to panick and spread fud, hurting themselves.

But now most of such investors either already dumped this coin to raise money to invest in some new p'n'd scam, or will do that very soon. As soon as they are out, the coin can slowly and nicely recover.

Of course it will recover but it will not reach 3700 sat ever again. Majority of ICO investors never expected that they will to lose 70% of their investment after 2 or 3 days, that's why they were disappointed. IMO investors didn't dump it, there wasn't even enough buy support. 1.3 million coins mined during pow * 900 sat(on average) = 11BTC - that's give or take drz's trading volume.
OK, dev own most of ICO, so DEV DUMP, everybody dump, just like CRAVE COIN

Yes, sure, Cunny, you are the source of wisdom  Grin

dump, dump, everybody dump now Smiley Sounds like a song. Troll hymn Smiley

Dump it, I am waiting!
dump now, or DUMP for DEV at 50 sat NEXT WEEK Huh Huh Huh Huh. IT will trickle down to 1 sat when DEV walks away with your btc.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
[...][/size]

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS

BTW, guys, I have put some humble buy orders on yobit... Dump on me, please  Grin
dev dump SHIT on you, HA,HA,HA,HA,    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin. open mouth wide, buy SHIT with btc..

Did you bought your account???
get out of here, go back in the cave
What the... ohh come on..
weak hands just dumped on yobit to invest in another coin, thats all, more shares to go around   Cheesy

And people still think we don't need another exchange?? Enjoy...

no one is putting buy order
this is clear
YObit is DRZ tomb, we have to resume as XDB-GOKU

IS IT possibile to ask Yobit delisting?

I bought some on ICO and keep buying from the day 1 until today, my last buy was on 401 sats. Not much but at least i do something to hold the price. But now i can't do that anymore since i don't have a ton of btc.
If the dev want it, surely he can ask yobit to freeze the market.
Cut the pow phase may work too.
Find another exchange to get more investors.
With 73 btc (if that real 73 btc), he can do a lot more than this. He can pay someone to do one task of the roadmap or promotion while he works on the other ones.
I mean hey what the ICO fund for?

That's true. I would like to listen from Dev on his plans on promotion. ICO funds are not only for development, but for promotion too.
BITTREX is worse than YOBIT - dump, dump, dump - all coins in red at BITTREX
This is SCAM SEASON
legendary
weak hands just dumped on yobit to invest in another coin, thats all, more shares to go around   Cheesy

this is clear

I bought some on ICO and keep buying from the day 1 until today, my last buy was on 401 sats. Not much but at least i do something to hold the price. But now i can't do that anymore since i don't have a ton of btc.
With 73 btc (if that real 73 btc), he can do a lot more than this. He can pay someone to do one task of the roadmap or promotion while he works on the other ones.

That's true. I would like to listen from Dev on his plans on promotion. ICO funds are not only for development, but for promotion too.

EDIT: my orders at yobit  are still waiting... Nobody wants to dump?  Angry
Cunny, maybe you have something to dump..? Do it now, as you say tomorrow you may not have such chance!  Grin
SHITCOIN!

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS

legendary
The only REAL problem of this coin is the fact that majority of ICO investors were hoping somebody will pump the coin, so they can dump, have their 200% profit in two days, then move to another coin. When they saw nobody is going to pump it, they were disappointed, strated to panick and spread fud, hurting themselves.

But now most of such investors either already dumped this coin to raise money to invest in some new p'n'd scam, or will do that very soon. As soon as they are out, the coin can slowly and nicely recover.

Of course it will recover but it will not reach 3700 sat ever again. Majority of ICO investors never expected that they will to lose 70% of their investment after 2 or 3 days, that's why they were disappointed. IMO investors didn't dump it, there wasn't even enough buy support. 1.3 million coins mined during pow * 900 sat(on average) = 11BTC - that's give or take drz's trading volume.

Yes, sure, Cunny, you are the source of wisdom  Grin

dump, dump, everybody dump now Smiley Sounds like a song. Troll hymn Smiley

Dump it, I am waiting!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
weak hands just dumped on yobit to invest in another coin, thats all, more shares to go around   Cheesy

this is clear

SCAMCOIN!

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS

dev dump on you, HA,HA,HA,HA,    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary
SCAMCOIN!

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
cant rubbish like that be removed ? he can dump at 300 right now, such a fool.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
SCAMCOIN!

dev do bad job

dumping at 100 sat tomorrow get ready

whales do not want this coin, dev buy all ICO with 60 BTC.

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS

Congrats
YOU WON!!
Activity: 613
Merit: 501

COMMUNITY IS ASKiNG YOBIT DELISTING

THIS NEVER HAPPEN

FIRST TIME EVER....

PRESERVE OUR VALUE

Next community ask bittrex listing,

together we won!!

http://i.imgur.com/CR9vWKW.png

very strange idea, but WHY NOT?!?!?
what community?

stay on yobit, I still dump all coins
SCAMCOIN!

http://i.imgur.com/Sa0ean2.png

dev do bad job

http://i.imgur.com/Sa0ean2.png

dumping at 100 sat tomorrow get ready

whales do not want this coin, dev buy all ICO with 60 BTC.

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I agree with you. Good words, this is what we need to hear.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Totally agree.
And when dump end and a pump occour,investors will say "oh no,i made a double mistake".
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

oh my, words of wisdom at last, keep it up.
Pages:
Jump to: