Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1 - page 7. (Read 39826 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
i talked to soopy, he has plans for droidz, its just the time factor
Do you mean that he has plans, but does not have time for Droidz?
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
i talked to soopy, he has plans for droidz, its just the time factor
legendary
So what is the news is soopy452000 abandoned this project or he doesn`t have time for it right now?
soopy doesn't seem to have time for anything these days.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
So what is the news is soopy452000 abandoned this project or he doesn`t have time for it right now?
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
What is happening with DRZ on Yobit? Some whale is going to exit..? Is it you, crysx?

no mate ...

i never dump coins ... i trade Smiley ...

#crysx
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Did Yobit actually open their wallet again for trading? Or are people just sick of those 1.5 million coins stuck there, and want to dump them?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
What is happening with DRZ on Yobit? Some whale is going to exit..? Is it you, crysx?
Seems like the party is already here. Smiley Put your coins to stake folks , help the network roll. Smiley

News about the swap incoming , right after I finish watching Lucifer. Smiley

news here please?
soopy is busy with NAV. Lets keep waiting and HOPING.

ummm ...

yup - ok ...

if you say so ...

#crysx
legendary
Seems like the party is already here. Smiley Put your coins to stake folks , help the network roll. Smiley

news here please?
soopy is busy with NAV. Lets keep waiting and HOPING.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

news here please?
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
where are you soopy452000?
Activity: 347
Activity: 2017
What is going on here? Any Update?
When i see what Soopy did for NAV i just find desire to buy some DRZ , but this is looking like abandoned project..

wow ...

our sister projects evergreencoin ( egc ) is on that level already - and even granite will be on the same level when the development comes time next month to fully recode ...

ill read more on the coin - but i cannot see where the 'big' benefit of the coin is yet ... more reading on it maybe? ...

solar energy is always on the cards for us anyway ...

as for droidz ... well - i still have yet to hear from soopy - and not holding my breath ...

#crysx

Yes indeed! The difference is that there no mining necessary.  All funds will be used to build the system, and funds generated from that system will be used to buy the coins back.

wow ...

our sister projects evergreencoin ( egc ) is on that level already - and even granite will be on the same level when the development comes time next month to fully recode ...

ill read more on the coin - but i cannot see where the 'big' benefit of the coin is yet ... more reading on it maybe? ...

solar energy is always on the cards for us anyway ...

as for droidz ... well - i still have yet to hear from soopy - and not holding my breath ...

#crysx
and btw - im STILL convinced im not a wrinkly old woman that 'fingers' everyone ...

well - maybe the f-you part is true Wink ...

#crysx

Ok-ok, crysx, if you don't like to be the old wrinkled woman... To be consistent you have to be a cat... I think you would be better described by this:
crysx

Add the "f-you part" yourself  Grin

HAHAHA ...

i can honestly see we have the same sense of humour - AND - we could actually be friends in real life drays ...

that just made my day ...

seriously ...

i just LURVE grumpycat ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
and btw - im STILL convinced im not a wrinkly old woman that 'fingers' everyone ...

well - maybe the f-you part is true Wink ...

#crysx

Ok-ok, crysx, if you don't like to be the old wrinkled woman... To be consistent you have to be a cat... I think you would be better described by this:
crysx

Add the "f-you part" yourself  Grin
legendary
I'm mining with these USB sticks at the WGC (World Gold Coin) pool located at http://213.252.244.218:4444 and I have the coins sent to C-Cex where I just dump them and buy DRZ. I've purchased over 18,000 so far.   Smiley
Keep up the good work - soopy may show up miraculously, one of these days
I'm mining with these USB sticks at the WGC (World Gold Coin) pool located at http://213.252.244.218:4444 and I have the coins sent to C-Cex where I just dump them and buy DRZ. I've purchased over 18,000 so far.   Smiley
I have fired up my blazingly fast 9 GHs miner to bring some constant buy support on a daily basis to DRZ. Whoop!

where do you mine and where do you exchange? ...

just out of curiosity more than anything Smiley ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: