Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1 - page 11. (Read 39827 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
The coins on their site are the exchanged ones.  They just won't allow anybody to do anything with them besides sell for BTC.
Activity: 476
I'm not sure what is going on with Yobit. I have sent them 6 support tickets, and even went into the other section to report the github link, this forum link, and asked to allow people to do something to free up the 1.5 million coins stuck on their site..

Nothing.
This is very serious problem, and if they are not swapped this project could face very big problem.
But i believe there is no propbels for SOOPY, he doing miracles, when he wants.
I'm not sure what is going on with Yobit. I have sent them 6 support tickets, and even went into the other section to report the github link, this forum link, and asked to allow people to do something to free up the 1.5 million coins stuck on their site..

Nothing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
But small update won't harm anyone! So please give use at least inline update.
When will Yobt finished their maintenance of wallet? Somebody have a clue?
Do they have problems with fork, or something?
I remember old days of NAV and when price fell down to 50 sat, then after news about anon teach just jumped over 5k this was amazing, and thanks to SOOPY! This could be case and with DRZ because SOOPY is here.
Looking forward to it SoopY! Thanks for all you're doing!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hi Guys,

I'm sorry for the late replies and discussions.

I'm quite busy these few days but rest assured have great plans for Droidz , which I will unveil on the 10th of May and we will work from there onward.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Wallet status: Maintenance

Quantity (DRZ)

Max
Withdrawal fee (DRZ)

Obtain (DRZ)

Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off.

Huh

Let me guess.. Yobit? Yeah.. they suck.
Activity: 347
Activity: 2017
Wallet status: Maintenance

Quantity (DRZ)

Max
Withdrawal fee (DRZ)

Obtain (DRZ)

Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off.

Huh
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Here we go again, price is so ridiculous that i wonder why people selling it now? I will buy again and wait for 1k at least, but this coin have good chances with NAV - DEV to become real good coin, with good future. People are restless.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
#JOHN
LXC was coin with first android wallet with staking, so i believe you are wrong with your avatar.
This is offtopic, but can confuse other members..
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I expected much more activity here. When we can expect an update? Price is very good for etering but only if this project have good and strong community, which now is sleeping like Sleeping beauty..
We are waiting asleep.
Activity: 476
I expected much more activity here. When we can expect an update? Price is very good for etering but only if this project have good and strong community, which now is sleeping like Sleeping beauty..
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Im keeping an eye on this coin. hopefully a spark of new life will come to it sooner or later, Would be a shame to waste such a coin. Its come back from the dead almost as many times as bitcoin Wink. Cant be a bad thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Masternode not working? Failed to create.

masternodes are one of the things slated to be looked and worked on ...

patience ...

#crysx
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Masternode not working? Failed to create.
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I believe this coin can be pumped again, you can see almost every coin on bitrex is pumped 5x at least. And this one can even higher. I will buy some. Now when soopy is with DRZ we can expect only rise!

things will happen when they do mate ...

plans are put in place for a reason - as a goal ... timeframes have not had a good history with keeping to them - BUT - there will be as much progress done as possible ...

ive watched the nodes roll the processing of the blockchain - which means there are new wallets being setup and thats a good thing ... the larger the network - the better ... especially if staking coins is what you are looking at doing ...

as we are no longer on bittrex - the two exchanges that droidz exists ( ccex and yobit ) will have the major part of trading ... again - another good thing ...

#crysx
I believe this coin can be pumped again, you can see almost every coin on bitrex is pumped 5x at least. And this one can even higher. I will buy some. Now when soopy is with DRZ we can expect only rise!
Pages:
Jump to: