Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1 - page 10. (Read 39826 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hi All,

Sorry folks  for the late reply , great things are on its way. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Are you still working on this coin?  Its certainly great  news if  you are,  i was under the impression that it was abandoned.  All i have to do now is decide if it's worth the risk to buy at the current prices which are very low if development is in progres. 
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hi All,

Sorry folks  for the late reply , great things are on its way. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Yes one small update, "we are working on it" can motivate community and probably it is best thing that can happen at this moment. And this action does not takes much time i guess Wink
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Waiting waiting waiting!
There is no news  Angry
legendary
The price is really low at the moment,  if i thought something was going to happen with this coin then i would buy more some price is so low,  need some sort of updates though.
legendary
Activity: 1778
We are waiting and holding.
legendary
#helloeverybody

We will see, but it is certain this is not abandoned project..There is no much activity, and everything telling you that price will fall. But if you are smart, buy low, and sell after update..I only can tell that this coin has jumped multiple times to 1k sat, and above, in times when all seemed lost..
legendary
I hate to say it but im pretty sure this coin is dead now, no word form any developers in a while now and price has plummeted to the ground. Imo a revival of this coin would be nothing short of a miracle .
I know Soopy for long time and it wasn't case with many other coins that he saved from certain death..So i will wait for update but that doesn't means we all can't do something for this coin, together.
We can ask Yobit to resolve their problems with wallet.. Smiley

It would be nice if he could actually do something with it,  revive it from the dead or basically just anything.  I won't be getting my hopes up though.  Seems every dev that had touched this coin has just scammed money out of the community.
legendary
I hate to say it but im pretty sure this coin is dead now, no word form any developers in a while now and price has plummeted to the ground. Imo a revival of this coin would be nothing short of a miracle .
I know Soopy for long time and it wasn't case with many other coins that he saved from certain death..So i will wait for update but that doesn't means we all can't do something for this coin, together.
We can ask Yobit to resolve their problems with wallet.. Smiley
legendary
legendary
Why nobody do something about DRZ wallet on YouBit. Thay are still n.o. 1 exchange for DRZ. This must be priority for developer team, at least thay must give some statamena what is going on..I can see many people here having similar problems. Huh
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Where are you soopy?
So if we get only one good update where price will jump over 500 sat, if not, will fall down even more. Soopy everything is on you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
no news.. Roll Eyes -  situation cannot be worse than this.
Activity: 475
Activity: 475
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
We all waiting for update, but it would be very nice to clarify situation with Yobt.. This is only place where we can buy drz or sell it and don't work appropriately. This problem deserve some attention!
Pages:
Jump to: