Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ducats - Money without banks - page 2. (Read 21597 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 29
March 10, 2014, 03:25:41 AM
Ducats has been added to www.allcrypt.com
Activity: 29
March 07, 2014, 04:03:21 AM
WTS 1000 Ducats for 1 BTC
Activity: 24
February 21, 2014, 02:25:39 PM
Please continue the Ducats conversation in the following topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480116.new#new

And great news about LazyCoin!
Activity: 25
February 21, 2014, 10:48:28 AM
 Souds great! Ill wote for you LC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 21, 2014, 10:23:21 AM
Guys, I think we have to support Lazycoin here: http://cryptotop.com/toptrade.html
February 21, 2014, 08:20:17 AM
Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have selected for our exchange. We are working hard to launch beta soon. So for ETA and updates please follow us @lazycoins. Retweet and show your support!

Pretty good. Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 21, 2014, 12:59:46 AM
Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have selected for our exchange. We are working hard to launch beta soon. So for ETA and updates please follow us @lazycoins. Retweet and show your support!
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 21, 2014, 12:45:54 AM
I say if dev has to use a different account there should be a new thread so he can control the first post.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 20, 2014, 06:20:31 PM
Can dev tell more about reward algo?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
February 20, 2014, 05:52:16 PM
How many coins already mined?

Block reward: dynamic, 1000 coin per block maximum
blocks: 14853

Now it is still mining with one CPU, if include fact of 50M coins max.
Activity: 224
February 20, 2014, 05:45:27 PM
How many coins already mined?
February 20, 2014, 05:40:40 PM
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately my old account got banned after I send too many PMs about our giveaway here. There was never any response to my ban appeal so today I created a new account.

Hopefully we will get added to allcrypt.com. Ducats has over 5000 votes there and is moving up the list fast. After we get added to an exchange I will get in touch with coinpayments.net and similar websites.

I like to idea of updating the logo and would like to thank Shadow_Runner for his effort. I have been active on multiple forums and the biggest Ducats community at the moment is located at forexfox.nl. As you can see I have been posting there about Ducats daily.

Starting today I will check this topic daily but it would be nice if everyone would join the ducpay.com forum. It is better to have a single large community then multiple small ones.

Cheers,
Tim

I don't believe my eyes.
Glad to see u.
I think, Shadow Runner is right and we have to create a new thread. With new logo, new design and IMHO new slogan.
What do u think about it?
February 20, 2014, 05:22:06 PM
I have stored your image to disk. How does everyone feel about a giveaway for new logo?

It would be nice if all Ducats fans could vote between 4-5 different logos Smiley
February 20, 2014, 04:53:27 PM
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately my old account got banned after I send too many PMs about our giveaway here. There was never any response to my ban appeal so today I created a new account.

Hopefully we will get added to allcrypt.com. Ducats has over 5000 votes there and is moving up the list fast. After we get added to an exchange I will get in touch with coinpayments.net and similar websites.

I like to idea of updating the logo and would like to thank Shadow_Runner for his effort. I have been active on multiple forums and the biggest Ducats community at the moment is located at forexfox.nl. As you can see I have been posting there about Ducats daily.

Starting today I will check this topic daily but it would be nice if everyone would join the ducpay.com forum. It is better to have a single large community then multiple small ones.

Cheers,
Tim
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
February 20, 2014, 03:58:11 PM
I hope DEV is ok. Physically.
If he will not show some activity at this week or next, we can start a new thread with new logo, etc.
Coz community do not have to wait one person for long. Even if this person is DEV.

Nothing personal, it's just business. ©

New site/twitter? I think, we need new social pages, because > the old will not be updated > the interest in the coin will not be refunded.
Activity: 196
February 20, 2014, 11:15:34 AM
I hope DEV is ok. Physically.
If he will not show some activity at this week or next, we can start a new thread with new logo, etc.
Coz community do not have to wait one person for long. Even if this person is DEV.

Nothing personal, it's just business. ©

I hope he is good too, and your plan is good.
Activity: 1
February 20, 2014, 10:32:40 AM
This coin definitely deserves more attention. It would be great to finally hear some news from DEV, but still, we're mining our butts off here! Exchange FTW! Cool
February 20, 2014, 07:40:03 AM
Hi guys,

You got my attention fellas. Coin has been around around for a month and no exchange. We will hopefully try to change that and add you to our exchange.

Follow us on twitter for new announcements and ETA @lazycoins #underdogs #lazydogs

Well this should bring in new miners.

And it would be great if this can bring in DEV.
Pages:
Jump to: