Author

Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities! - page 130. (Read 145658 times)

copper member
Activity: 474
Merit: 21

So if I hold tru the full 12 months I will have my full amount of tokens?

That's correct!
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Have any measurements been taking to prevent dumping after bonus release?

I'm afraid it cannot be stop but the best reason to hold this token is the promising concept of this project and its with its active development, token holders would think twice before dumping it.

Well, vesting period could prevent the dumping, but I doubt investors would go for it. Otherwise you're right, steady development is the most natural way.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Yes, we are mainly looking for people who share the same longterm vision as we do. We have also removed any bonusses and implented a state of the art vesting system; Second-by-Second (SbS) vesting.

SbS works as follows;
We will deploy a smart contract which will vest allocations second by second. What this means in practice is that at any point a token investor wanted to release their tokens, they can make a call on the smart contract and then will have access to the total number of tokens that will have vested at that second.

As an example: after the lockup, tokens will be vested over 31,536,000 seconds (365 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes x 60 seconds). If they did it at exactly 6 months, they would receive half. If they did it at 1 day, then 10 days, then 57 days, and then every 3 weeks; they would receive the relevant whole tokens (rounded down) at each specific second.

So if I hold tru the full 12 months I will have my full amount of tokens?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

I'm afraid it cannot be stop but the best reason to hold this token is the promising concept of this project and its with its active development, token holders would think twice before dumping it.
copper member

Yes, we are mainly looking for people who share the same longterm vision as we do. We have also removed any bonusses and implented a state of the art vesting system; Second-by-Second (SbS) vesting.

SbS works as follows;
We will deploy a smart contract which will vest allocations second by second. What this means in practice is that at any point a token investor wanted to release their tokens, they can make a call on the smart contract and then will have access to the total number of tokens that will have vested at that second.

As an example: after the lockup, tokens will be vested over 31,536,000 seconds (365 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes x 60 seconds). If they did it at exactly 6 months, they would receive half. If they did it at 1 day, then 10 days, then 57 days, and then every 3 weeks; they would receive the relevant whole tokens (rounded down) at each specific second.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Nodes receive tokens as an incentive so I guess that gas will be paid with their token, not with a different token like GAS with NEO or VTHO with VET. Which model is the best? I really have no idea Cheesy

I don't think there is a better idea. Just some different approaches.

Personally, i don't like a second token like Gas. Too confusing.

me too. I dont prefer projects creating another coin for transaction fees. eth way is better for me.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
copper member
I am getting more and more interested in privacy by design, ie. instead of having to share all my data with a company or institute and trying to get them to delete some of my personal data (which they sell for profit and subsequently leaks everywhere), just only share the data that is necessary.

Does Dusk enable or support privacy by design?

Dusk Network is not a data-exchange, instead we focus on anonymity.
Dusk Features untraceability through the use of RingCT, unlikability through the use of stealth addresses and protection from double spending or blockchain forks through the novel consensus mechanism called SBA. It takes the latest lessons learned in cryptography and prepares for the future through an adaptable core ready for bulletproof transactions.
copper member
What will be the average transaction fee for transferring coins from one wallet to another?

We can't really provide details on the transaction fees at this point. Our token is not tradable yet. The platform will take fees in the form of gas just as Ethereum does.

But it will be like Ethereum that Gas is actually Ether so there won't be two coins like NEO uses?
so the fees will be from the model of eth in the form of gas, so it will be a single token that will also be used as gas? can i have more details?...

That's correct. One token (DUSK) will be used to power the whole Network (just like Ethereum, for reference)
copper member
What will be the average transaction fee for transferring coins from one wallet to another?

We can't really provide details on the transaction fees at this point. Our token is not tradable yet. The platform will take fees in the form of gas just as Ethereum does.

But it will be like Ethereum that Gas is actually Ether so there won't be two coins like NEO uses?

There will not be two coins like NEO.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

This seems interesting. But there KYC date will not be avaliable for third parties? It will be safe for people? And I asked about capabilities create tokens, not about launch ICOs only and KYC.

Could you rephrase the question? I honestly have no clue what you're asking about Wink

I mean that peoples data must be safe. And noone of third people should not have acces to their data. Is this will be safe?
And is there will be able to create own tokens on your blockchain?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Nodes receive tokens as an incentive so I guess that gas will be paid with their token, not with a different token like GAS with NEO or VTHO with VET. Which model is the best? I really have no idea Cheesy

I don't think there is a better idea. Just some different approaches.

Personally, i don't like a second token like Gas. Too confusing.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Just saw the AMA with Emanuele Francioni, i recommend it to everyone who wants to learn more about Dusk.

With all due respect, I must say this crypto fairy is credible speaking about crypto as much as those girls steaming games on twitch  Roll Eyes

This should be done in reddit, i'm sure in that way somebody will come up with some clever question.
Activity: 588
Interesting to have an AMA, it’s a nice way to make people understanding your the project and improve the visibility. The project have some nice arguments to be sucessfull, and the team seems competent to lead it.

they should have an AMA and a video one at that , uploaded to their youtube channel. other projects have done that and it was a good idea.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Interesting to have an AMA, it’s a nice way to make people understanding your the project and improve the visibility. The project have some nice arguments to be sucessfull, and the team seems competent to lead it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

so the fees will be from the model of eth in the form of gas, so it will be a single token that will also be used as gas? can i have more details?...
Isn't it too complicated so far? I mean the system is already complex, and they want to even complicate it more?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I am getting more and more interested in privacy by design, ie. instead of having to share all my data with a company or institute and trying to get them to delete some of my personal data (which they sell for profit and subsequently leaks everywhere), just only share the data that is necessary.

Does Dusk enable or support privacy by design?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 686
Just saw the AMA with Emanuele Francioni, i recommend it to everyone who wants to learn more about Dusk.
Another video to be congratulated, even more explanatory than one I saw previously, certainly able to remedy the doubts still remaining in any interested, and most importantly, bring visibility and understanding about the Dusk network and its functionalities and mode of operation. Waiting for the part2
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Thanks for the reminder, it was posted here earlier this day but totally forgot about it.
Jump to: