Author

Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities! - page 127. (Read 145658 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
If a transition from the classic model of fundraising for blockchain projects, namely initial coin offerings or ICOs, to STOs, actually happens, the Dusk Network would be one of the first platforms for such a use case. The team is highly experienced in blockchain development as they have served Fortune 500 companies in their own blockchain development projects. However, as their GitHub is not public, it is hard to validate the actual progress of the project for now

Proof:
https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-dusk-network/

Wow, hacked.com is very hard to get good ratings and they gave a very respectable 7/10 for the dusk network.

I'm glad to see this project getting the attention it needs, but I don't trust outside websites to give me the whole story. remember to do your own research.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
If a transition from the classic model of fundraising for blockchain projects, namely initial coin offerings or ICOs, to STOs, actually happens, the Dusk Network would be one of the first platforms for such a use case. The team is highly experienced in blockchain development as they have served Fortune 500 companies in their own blockchain development projects. However, as their GitHub is not public, it is hard to validate the actual progress of the project for now

Proof:

Wow, hacked.com is very hard to get good ratings and they gave a very respectable 7/10 for the dusk network.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/videos/dusk-privacy-enhancing-crypto/ if anyone interested in video presentation on DUSK platform at AMRO. actually interesting.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Are you guys planning to file a patent on DUSK technology? Or do you already have one?

They already have one, you can read it in the technical whitepaper. They also have other patents pending, hope they gonna be approved soon.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Looks like security token offerings are stepping in the limelight lately. Which is kind of weird when we had a period where almost every crypto project desperately tried to avoid their token being labeled a security. What has happened that security tokens are seen more favorably now?

The real purpose of crypto is to avoid the government's unnecessary involvement but, bitcoin is not able to get out of their shadows. That's why my bet is on something anonymous.

The government will always control people's money. And no anonymous coin will not help as long as this coin will not directly participate in payments for goods and services. Since problems arise in the exchange of crypto on fiat. Except when there is some community that uses this coin for internal calculations.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Are you guys planning to file a patent on DUSK technology? Or do you already have one?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Is it just transmission of data or will it be used as a currency ( cryptocurrency) ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
is DUSK going to work with Hardware wallets to further secure all users (multi-factor auth)?

I think that depends on the manufacturers of the wallets. if it becomes popular then you can expect so.
Most likely it will happen - Dust Network team must provide for this, and create support for the appropriate software to meet all user needs.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Have any measurements been taking to prevent dumping after bonus release?

Yes, we are mainly looking for people who share the same longterm vision as we do. We have also removed any bonusses and implented a state of the art vesting system; Second-by-Second (SbS) vesting.

SbS works as follows;
We will deploy a smart contract which will vest allocations second by second. What this means in practice is that at any point a token investor wanted to release their tokens, they can make a call on the smart contract and then will have access to the total number of tokens that will have vested at that second.

As an example: after the lockup, tokens will be vested over 31,536,000 seconds (365 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes x 60 seconds). If they did it at exactly 6 months, they would receive half. If they did it at 1 day, then 10 days, then 57 days, and then every 3 weeks; they would receive the relevant whole tokens (rounded down) at each specific second.

But why you think people will want to do this? As usually investors need their tokens asap. Or there will be some bonuses for investors which prefer lock their tokens?

We want to make sure everyone that contributes is in for the longterm vision, just as we are. Hence we're only selling in private placement and are looking for people who can add value to the project! So far all of our investors have been super positive about the structure and feel like it suits the longterm vision of the project we all share.

Buy every participiants will have same lock-up period for tokens or differents?  Do you have some bonuses for long term investors (like in Pundi for example) ?

I dont think so, I never read anything about such bonus, but it could be an interesting thing.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Proof:

This is not one of those article which are paid right? At least i don't find it written in there. If so i reckon it's very good.

Just want to make sure before getting my hopes up.  Cool
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Have any measurements been taking to prevent dumping after bonus release?

Yes, we are mainly looking for people who share the same longterm vision as we do. We have also removed any bonusses and implented a state of the art vesting system; Second-by-Second (SbS) vesting.

SbS works as follows;
We will deploy a smart contract which will vest allocations second by second. What this means in practice is that at any point a token investor wanted to release their tokens, they can make a call on the smart contract and then will have access to the total number of tokens that will have vested at that second.

As an example: after the lockup, tokens will be vested over 31,536,000 seconds (365 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes x 60 seconds). If they did it at exactly 6 months, they would receive half. If they did it at 1 day, then 10 days, then 57 days, and then every 3 weeks; they would receive the relevant whole tokens (rounded down) at each specific second.

But why you think people will want to do this? As usually investors need their tokens asap. Or there will be some bonuses for investors which prefer lock their tokens?

We want to make sure everyone that contributes is in for the longterm vision, just as we are. Hence we're only selling in private placement and are looking for people who can add value to the project! So far all of our investors have been super positive about the structure and feel like it suits the longterm vision of the project we all share.

Buy every participiants will have same lock-up period for tokens or differents?  Do you have some bonuses for long term investors (like in Pundi for example) ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Proof:

Nice Dusk gets some coverage, I guess... but you do not really need to be a genius blockchain expert reviewer to figure that out.

Merit: 107
Yes i think the team of dusk network is one of the most important thing to understand here. Projects need a solid team to be sucessfull, especially in crypto world where projects are risky and hard to manage and deliver. A serious team is needed to earn the trust of investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22

Proof:
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
is DUSK going to work with Hardware wallets to further secure all users (multi-factor auth)?

I think that depends on the manufacturers of the wallets. if it becomes popular then you can expect so.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Looks like security token offerings are stepping in the limelight lately. Which is kind of weird when we had a period where almost every crypto project desperately tried to avoid their token being labeled a security. What has happened that security tokens are seen more favorably now?
Security tokens are much more profitable for investors, especially in the red market. Everyone wants to receive dividends))

I do prefer the security tokens too, i am earning some money while i am sitting on my desk.
I guess any token is capable of doing that, the question is only if the parental project is successful or not.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

The real purpose of crypto is to avoid the government's unnecessary involvement but, bitcoin is not able to get out of their shadows. That's why my bet is on something anonymous.

The "real purpose" is debatable. If that were the case, then why would the people be so excited about the ETF or any government go ahead. There's a purpose for anonymity, but i don't think we have to forget the government's part in the adoption.
regardless of the real purpose and possible interference from the various governments, I prefer that no one can follow my transactions with the crypto, that's why I will always follow with interest the projects as dusk...
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

The "real purpose" is debatable. If that were the case, then why would the people be so excited about the ETF or any government go ahead. There's a purpose for anonymity, but i don't think we have to forget the government's part in the adoption.

They're excited by ETF, Bakkt, etc...because price is likely to go up and maybe more adoption if governements are fine with people accepting bitcoin as a method of payment
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Security tokens are much more profitable for investors, especially in the red market. Everyone wants to receive dividends))

I do prefer the security tokens too, i am earning some money while i am sitting on my desk.
Jump to: