Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities! - page 19. (Read 145656 times)

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Dusk have minted 50M Bep2 token and burning 50M erc20 to balance things out, i don`t know if investors will receive both or half and half or they can only choose one.

Investors will recieve only erc tokens and i think the 50m token was a form of payment.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

moment, i'm still a bit confused, tokens are listed on binance, ethfinex and bitfinex as erc20 token and on binance dex as bep-2? so the two versions coexist and can be traded simultaneously?...

yes, you can trade both if you have bep and erc dusk tokens. There are only 50m dusk bep tokens and rest of the remaining are erc tokens.
Dusk have minted 50M Bep2 token and burning 50M erc20 to balance things out, i don`t know if investors will receive both or half and half or they can only choose one.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

moment, i'm still a bit confused, tokens are listed on binance, ethfinex and bitfinex as erc20 token and on binance dex as bep-2? so the two versions coexist and can be traded simultaneously?...

yes, you can trade both if you have bep and erc dusk tokens. There are only 50m dusk bep tokens and rest of the remaining are erc tokens.

well, lets positif thinking that the exchange (bitfinex) or dusk itself give us swap option, so we can do arbitrage trading. when we withdraw token from binance dex and want to deposit to bitfinex, our token will be automated swap. that if bitfinex supporting binance dex to
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Finally it's listed on a few reputed exchanges but, two different chains are a bit confusing. Now, when can we expect the testnet and what are the plans for swap?

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
is there any document available for privacy implementation? i am looking for difference with ZCASH or XMR tech.

Look at the website dusk.network in the resources section.
Perhaps there you will find what you need.
It's true that your advice doesn't hurt if you try to visit the website first and hopefully after visiting the website you can find what he needs

https://dusk.network/uploads/Full-privacy-in-account-based-cryptocurrencies.pdf
https://dusk.network/uploads/zerocaf.pdf
https://dusk.network/uploads/Confidential_Security_Contract_Standard_v1_0.pdf
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Well, after being listed on bittrex i assume that the binance listing is not far away? are there any efforts to get listed there or is the plan to just wait and to get listed there for free?
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
is there any document available for privacy implementation? i am looking for difference with ZCASH or XMR tech.

It's true that your advice doesn't hurt if you try to visit the website first and hopefully after visiting the website you can find what he needs
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
As I see Bitrex also listed DUSK? But why only with BTC pair? BTC and USDT pairs will come soon too? As I understand, Upbit will list DUSK soon (as I know they have cooperation with Bitrex and listing is happens in almost same time to both exchanges, so probably in 1-2 weeks should be listing to Upbit too)
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 474
Merit: 21
I am curious about the price comparison between bitfinex and binance dex too. So far blockfolio only showing binance dex prices. But i must say, i have never seen a project like this in this year or last year, they listed on 2 great exchanges, coinmarketcap started show their stats. What next?

Testnet Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I am curious about the price comparison between bitfinex and binance dex too. So far blockfolio only showing binance dex prices. But i must say, i have never seen a project like this in this year or last year, they listed on 2 great exchanges, coinmarketcap started show their stats. What next?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Wow, it seems it is very easy to list on good exchanges if you have a great project.

They already listed on binance dex, bittrex and bitfinex which they are all huge. I think in a short term we will see Binance Cex too.

and now everyone can see the Dusk Network at coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dusk-network
this is really great job team  Wink
Right this is good news and that is certainly a positive thing anyway we must appreciate the performance of his team because all of this is inseparable from their hard work
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
After the binance dex listing now its bittrex international i wonder how much will the erc20 dusk token price compared to the bep-2 it will be a different price, getting listed on bittrex is not easy unless you got something that is useful and original.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
Wow, it seems it is very easy to list on good exchanges if you have a great project.

They already listed on binance dex, bittrex and bitfinex which they are all huge. I think in a short term we will see Binance Cex too.

and now everyone can see the Dusk Network at coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dusk-network
this is really great job team  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Congratulations for the recent news, Dusk Team. The listing on Bittrex is a very good surprise to me, but worthy of the Project and all the work applied so far. I hope a listing in Binance Cex   Cheesy

It is a good project when financial institutions are going to use their platform. Also they are going to make an STO exchange for bitfinex that is compliant to regulations.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Pages:
Jump to: