Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities! - page 50. (Read 145656 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Swarm? I never heard them before. I only now an app for checking in some places you go.

Well, it would be hard to dethrone them if they are already active. Still, can be doable.

This STO thing is just at the begin and soon there will be other companies sniffing the business opportunities. Sure thing is there will be a lot of competition.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Damn, i am so looking for a year 2019 and all the things that Dusk will bring on the table on the world of cryptocurrencies.

Yeah, it could be a promising year for this project and its innovative technologies that it has to offer in cryptoverse and I hope I can see DUSK Network at the forefront among the the best crypto networks around.

It certainly looks like Dusk will offer more professional platform for other devs to start their projects on, we will see how the market will allow them to use that opportunity since the situation is really bad right now. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I wonder about the status quo in the wonderful world of security tokens. Does anyone of you know about any interesting projects besides Dusk being developed right now?

Are you asking about security tokens like caviar or platforms like dusk network which will host security tokens. Like desico? I can give you some examples for both.

I mean security token projects that might be candidates for the DUSK network. But all I see are boring fintech wannabes. Why would I invest in a startup in a high risk ecosystem that is going to invest in high risk markets? Like putting a poop patty in a dung bun. Where are the Netflixes, Activisions and Comcasts of security tokens?

'Where are the Netflixes, Activisions and Comcasts of security tokens?'  A very good question. Just let me know when you find one.

I mean, I also don't know of projects for security tokens yet that could become the next big thing. But that doesn't mean that there are none. A lot of startups will fail for sure but hitting only the one, that doesn't, can make you forget all the failures.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Aren't Polymath and Swarm competitors of dusk? Because they are already ahead of Dusk and have a working platform if I remember correctly.

I don't know about Polymath but I know that Swarm has already some STOs on it, the last one is doing very good, they collected like $3M so far (as far as I remember)

Swarm? I never heard them before. I only now an app for checking in some places you go.

Well, it would be hard to dethrone them if they are already active. Still, can be doable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Damn, i am so looking for a year 2019 and all the things that Dusk will bring on the table on the world of cryptocurrencies.

Yeah, it could be a promising year for this project and its innovative technologies that it has to offer in cryptoverse and I hope I can see DUSK Network at the forefront among the the best crypto networks around.
Activity: 686
i am also looking forward to 2019 both with the hope that the market will enter in a bull phase and to see running dusk and all the features that will bring to us, polymath and swarm are similar projects? well competition can only improve any finished products for the benefit of end users...
Everyone always expects the best, but it all depends on the current market conditions, I hope this condition is fleeting and carries rays gently to bring peace, usually after some phase is bypassed there will be projects that has a nice quality to populate the world crypto that time.

It is time to collect tokens on good projects like Dusk, there is always a lot of promising projects with few people joining during this bad market, but those who know how to recognize these projects now will have good profits when the bulls wake up
Activity: 560
i am also looking forward to 2019 both with the hope that the market will enter in a bull phase and to see running dusk and all the features that will bring to us, polymath and swarm are similar projects? well competition can only improve any finished products for the benefit of end users...
Everyone always expects the best, but it all depends on the current market conditions, I hope this condition is fleeting and carries rays gently to bring peace, usually after some phase is bypassed there will be projects that has a nice quality to populate the world crypto that time.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 364
Activity: 574
I wonder about the status quo in the wonderful world of security tokens. Does anyone of you know about any interesting projects besides Dusk being developed right now?

Are you asking about security tokens like caviar or platforms like dusk network which will host security tokens. Like desico? I can give you some examples for both.

I mean security token projects that might be candidates for the DUSK network. But all I see are boring fintech wannabes. Why would I invest in a startup in a high risk ecosystem that is going to invest in high risk markets? Like putting a poop patty in a dung bun. Where are the Netflixes, Activisions and Comcasts of security tokens?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Actually yes and there is more than one.

Seems lots of team discovered there is a hole in this area and trying to fill it with their projects. I checked some and must say Dusk Network seems way better compared to them.

Sure, once people realize that there is a niche where money can be made, new projects will emerge.

Has any of the competitors of DUSK already a working platform?

As far as i know, they are all in ico phase or pre-ico phase.

Idea was good and it come out from a team first (i can't be sure) and instantly similar projects popped up Smiley So timelines are very similar.

Aren't Polymath and Swarm competitors of dusk? Because they are already ahead of Dusk and have a working platform if I remember correctly.

I don't know about Polymath but I know that Swarm has already some STOs on it, the last one is doing very good, they collected like $3M so far (as far as I remember)
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A working platform is a nice to have but in the end the user base will decide the winner. If the competitors will be ghost platforms nobody will use them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Seems lots of team discovered there is a hole in this area and trying to fill it with their projects. I checked some and must say Dusk Network seems way better compared to them.

Sure, once people realize that there is a niche where money can be made, new projects will emerge.

Idea was good and it come out from a team first (i can't be sure) and instantly similar projects popped up Smiley So timelines are very similar.

Merit: 262
From what I've seen, the crypto economy is only effected bad projects. Good projects with a solid plan and business minded leadership has had no problem raising privately. Only problem is that it is usually VC or Angel money. If you want to keep it crypto and retain ownership of your company, you are pretty much SOL.

it's surprising how many little projects have actually managed to raise capital in this market. I guess everyone expects for things to change.

Market is bearish and people are afraid to put their money into anything at this time even if the project is too good.
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
From what I've seen, the crypto economy is only effected bad projects. Good projects with a solid plan and business minded leadership has had no problem raising privately. Only problem is that it is usually VC or Angel money. If you want to keep it crypto and retain ownership of your company, you are pretty much SOL.

it's surprising how many little projects have actually managed to raise capital in this market. I guess everyone expects for things to change.

Fomo can cause surprising things.
Lets see, when next bullrun will start and new people enter the market.
Hope it will not repeat again, that shitty projects will be flushed with money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Just those that have something of value to add to the crypto panorama i think. The 2017 party for icos is well over
Activity: 588

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

Harbor, Polymath and several others are trying something similar on Ethereum, so not their own platform.

We havent seen much actual results from other projects but then again right now isnt really the best time to show some meaningful development since crypto economy is not looking good and there is not much interest.
Pages:
Jump to: